• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Jackson Reese Alessi
PARTICIPANTS:
Alice, Elias, Jack, Charmy, Jackson, Charlie, Reika, Hitoshi
Happily Ever After
<<< Remember

"Charlie!"

Guess that answered shit. Especially with how quickly she started to get in his personal space. He took a quick glance sizing the dude up. Even shorter than he was and built like a stick. If it was anyone else he might have just let Alice split with them and distract the two in front of them, but he couldn’t help but imagine this Charlie being the one needing the saving.

"I worried I wouldn't ever see you again! I honestly did not think about getting a way to contact you again..."

Unless he was an HP… then who knows just what the twig was capable of. He tried to drown out the sappy reunion doing his best not to think of how lucky they were to be able to run into each other by pure accident. Even willful searching could come up dry if it wasn’t meant to be.

"It's fine! I know Charlie! He's my friend!"

"Sorry if I made you feel suspicious, I just wanted to talk to Alice...Wait, what do you mean Followed"

The dude wasn’t bright on the uptake but at least he was polite enough. He gave him a humph of acknowledgment before focusing fully on the creeps so the two could have their little buddy buddy reunion.

“Good stay close to your friend there then.”

"Aside from the prior things we just resolved, I think we're just peachy! As for you, blondie, I hate to say it but you might be sticking your nose in something that's bigger than you think it is!"

"But all he's doing is taking me to Acacia?"

He threw out his left hand blocking Charlie from taking another step and keeping Alice well behind them both. He took a glance at the shop behind them scanning for any additional thugs further back. Taking a glance back he didn’t see anyone rushing in to help either.

“Oi Charlie, was it? Stay back I can handle them fine you wouldn’t want them circling up. If you’re an Np you’re sure ballsy, either way, just go back to your little reunion.”

"I'm sorry but, for what I'm hearing they're already heading there anyways, so if she says no, then you should stop"

“Listen I deal with punks like you for a lunchtime warmup. It’s seeming more and more like you guys are some real shady shitheads. So how about you scram and leave the girl and her aunt alone?”

Far as he knew this Acacia might wind up their next target if they couldn’t get to the girl easy enough. He tightened his grip on his mic not wanting to bring out the lance half unless push came to blows.

“Hey Alice, if push comes to shove I need you to be far away from me when I’m singing you got it?”

>>> To The Next Post

Red Riding
CS Link
PARTICIPANTS:
Yo, Lorrin, Kasumi, Red
The Underground
<<< Remember

Her neck hurt even more than the slaps as she was brought up by her collar. Her head hung limply back as the walls began to fuzz up before her but the lack of sleep and the neverending waking nightmares were finally coming into some semi-balance of clarity as the pain kept her going.

It’ll hurt. If you get caught you’ll know a pain that will feel like it will never end but hold on to that. It’ll let you know you’re still alive. That you’re still you. Don’t let them break your mind because that is all you’ll have left to keep you going.

She let the familiar voice return to her head as she took a deep breath in taking in what her senses could bring forth.

Her eyes were useless. Who knew what they were doing to her if she were to trust her eyes of all things.

She knew her body.

She trusted what she could feel.

It was so much better it was her in their grasps.

She would have been so scared.

She probably still was.

“̸O̶n̸e̸ ̴o̵f̸ ̸y̶o̶u̸ ̶P̴u̸n̸c̸h̸ ̷m̵e̵ ̸a̸s̸ ̸h̶a̸r̸d̸ ̷a̶s̴ ̴y̵o̴u̸ ̶c̷a̴n̵ ̵I̷'̵m̷ ̴g̷o̶i̶n̴g̷ ̶t̷o̵ ̴m̷a̵k̴e̶ ̷s̷u̵r̵e̶ ̵t̷h̴i̵s̸ ̷n̸e̷x̶t̷ ̶b̵l̶o̴w̴ ̶k̴n̸o̴c̸k̴s̴ ̴s̷o̴m̷e̴ ̶a̶c̷t̶u̵a̸l̸ ̸s̸e̴n̴s̶e̴ ̸i̶n̵t̸o̷ ̵h̴e̷r̸.̸”̴

With a gargle of her mouth she summoned as much defiance as she dared and spat at the one holding her.

“What sense is there in the senseless? Knowledge from torture is never accurate.”

>>> To The Next Post

/border]

Masked Concertgoer S
SCENE:
Tigers Arc 2: Scene 6 [All Proceeds]
PARTICIPANTS:
Passeri, Daemon, Sabrina, Dagger, Fahru, Masker Concertgoer K, Minato, Osamu
All Proceeds
"Ow! Ow! Owie!" S squirmed within Dagger's grasp. The moment the woman's hands locked around her, she let out a pained yelp, as she attempted to jerk away, but her attempts at resistance were short-lived. Why did these things have to happen to her?

"Uncle! Uncle! I give!" S squealed, her panic halfway split between missing out on the show, and the ghostly woman pressing the knife against her back. There were tears welling in her eyes. "I just wanted to sneak backstage! That creepy HP guy... Uh- I think his name was Nikola? Can sneak people around! All the backstage passes sold out before I could buy any... So...! I just went with the next best thing! Okay!?" Despite the knife, and despite her fear, S still struggled to keep her attention off of the proper concert proceedings. Her eyes, though muddied with tears and panic, still glimmered a bit with the light of Iroi's display.

"There's um... Three? More of us! That guy who just got jumped through the ceiling, that creepy dude, Travis, and, um... A! She never gave me her name, but she's the one the organized everything!" She paused for a moment, her mind scrambling for anything that could get her out of the scary woman's grasp. "Hey! Listen! She's probably backstage right now! You um- You should go and catch her, right? I swear I'll be good, so just, like, l-let me go! And I'll stay here!" She did her best to meet Dagger's eyes over her shoulder. "Promise! Swear to die!"
Interacted With: simj26 simj26
General: @azenmannumber2

Masked Concertgoer N
SCENE:
PARTICIPANTS:
Passeri, Daemon, Sabrina, Dagger, Fahru, Masker Concertgoer K, Minato, Osamu
All Proceeds
Nikola stirred on the stadium room with a distinct lack of enthusiasm. He wasn't a fighter, and he really, really, did not give much of shit about whatever the woman that'd dragged him up here was carrying on about. He, regretfully, dragged himself to his feet and shook off the daze that'd been knocked into him by the quick flight and the sudden drop.

"Ahh..." This was why he hated drunks. They were so unreasonable. "You couldn't have just put me down gently? Seriously... What's up with that..." His speech dragged on in a slur, words ebbing into one another as if Sabrina's assault had knocked her drunkenness into the man. He massaged his skull with the knuckles of his right hand, which also now held a fat, jagged blade that had been stowed away in his pocket until now.

His disposition hardly shifted when Fahru, with her cavalry of odds and ends in tow, burst onto the roof like his own personal knight in shining armour. He squinted his eyes for a moment, observing the mute girl, or more specifically, how she'd positioned herself between him and the drunk.

Ahhhh, shit. What a pain. Why did his potential have to have so many caveats. Life wasn't fair.

He spared the two another moment, and then turned his back on them, lumbering down along the stadium's curved roof towards the nearest spot he could hop off of without snapping his knees. He wasn't the sort of guy that gave a shit about epic battles, revenge, or proving his salt.

"Don't care." He groaned a dismissive reply to all of Sabrina's gusto-filled declarations. "You two play fight. I have a job to do. Leave me alone."
Interacted With: QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Mqueserasera Mqueserasera

Orion | North | Arcane Informant

Delynn's response to his question had left Orion in a somewhat thoughtful state. She hadn't even answered his question but she had given some insight, however vague that insight really was. Did he know what it felt like to have electricity coursing through his body? Absolutely. He knew it well. It was a pick-me up, a kickstarter, the dose of caffeine that gave you an extra hit of energy-- she'd described the feeling perfectly.

What was more interesting was watching her exchange with Caio. The girl, if anything, was a wild card- he'd dealt with those before back home- but here was a different story entirely.

"Yeah, I am immune." And to punctuate that he went towards the same exposed gaping hole that Delynn had made to juice up, raising a hand out to the wires and pulling out sparks of glowing electricity that left a whirring buzz in the air before following Darius into the crowd. Blade sheathed, hair raised from the static cling flowing through his system, eyes glowing, Orion shifted forms before even entering the crowd. Electric sparks arcing over his now pale blue skin, eyes vanishing under a burning white glow while his hair crackled with the hiss of sparks.

"Don't worry about her, watch out for your boy" he muttered to Darius as he got near him, specifically to whisper it with his back intentionally facing the others so as to hide the movement of his jaw to the best of his degree. "I'll...help you out where I can."

Then flexing his arms, turning up the voltage, Orion leaned forward, and with a kick to lift off- charged right into one of the Dragons that Ten had elbowed, clobbering him with movements so swift it was almost impossible to see him move his blade out and sweep it right under the dragon's legs to trip him completely off the ground before he went to stab the same Dragon right in the shoulder, before pulling it out, turning around, wiping his blade off on the same Dragon's leg- and going after another.

Mentions:

Interactions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic @Mook-LandStrider gxxberkit gxxberkit WhiskeyMarten WhiskeyMarten @Tobi Naefaerne

Last edited:
TAZZ (August August)
West-Side, Central... Christen Kinslee's House...
PARTICIPANTS:
August, Matsuda, Camila, Chou
HOSTILE AGENDA
<<< Remember
HostileAgenda_RESOURCE_Kinslee'sHouse.jpg
As quickly as the pink-haired individual had appeared through the downpour, straddled by Matsuda in some bushes, Camila was hopping the concrete fence and rushing to Matsuda’s aid. August, on the other hand, stood peering through the gate with intrigued apathy.

He wanted this mission to go well for the sake of Alduron’s Wrath, but it seemed easy enough without having to over-exert himself, no? Somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew better than to truly believe that.

The scent of gasoline wafting from the house and a spy on their tail (he assumed) told him there was more at play here.

Camila glanced in his direction, causing his brow to raise, and she hollered out, “You and Mothman go ahead, see what you can find, we found ourselves a little spy here, we’ll deal with him first!”

So he was right.

Sighing, August turned back toward the house to see Chou scoping out the perimeter. She did this for a moment as he watched, then withdrew her phone and began typing. As she did, August stepped forward and approached her, hands in his pockets, fiddling with the earbuds she’d gifted to him earlier.

The deep voice associated with the purple-haired girl spoke aloud from her phone and told him to put said earbuds in, and he did so after a pause, twisting them gently into his ears. All the while, he looked at her absently and wondered what she was about to do.

When she jogged away, August followed—albeit, more slowly.

On the side of the house, she positioned herself near a window and faced it, and August hummed curiously.

So she’s gonna jump tha window… Not quite wot ah had in moind-

Just then, in an instinctive reaction to the high-pitched, inhuman scream, both hands went up over his ears despite the protective plugs, and August’s eyes went wide. Fockin’ ‘ell, mate. One of his eyes squinted—his face a pinched grimace behind his mask and goggles—and he turned his body away from the window when it shattered, glass sprinkling and spraying about like confetti.

Then when Chou was finished, he relaxed and straightened up again, blinked at her, rummaged his memory receptacle for something he’d learned from studying ASL, then made the attempt. He signed to the woman, “Cool.” As in, he was impressed and thought her potential was neat.

He only knew as much ASL as what his lacking motivation would allow him to learn in a given sitting, which wasn’t much. Not even the full basics. Some of what he knew was: “Fun”, “Yes”, “Loser”, “Cool”, “Cranberries” because it looked funny to do, and “Comics”.

There was that, yet he could recite the entire dialogue of the first issue of Alduron’s Wrath on the spot without a miss.

Stepping up to the window, August stuck his head inside the house and twisted it side to side, scanning the interior. ’At’s a noice lounge… Wonder if’ll notice it missin’...

August snorted at himself, looked back at Chou with an unseen smile, then beckoned her with a sideways nod before stepping through the now-empty frame. The gasoline was strong and made him wince, but he managed to ignore it, not yet spotting the crudely crafted bomb mechanism wired to the front door, set to trigger if opened. Instead, he strolled casually about the kitchen, checking cabinets for nothing. He turned on the sink then turned it back off. He wiped some dust off the counter and inspected it with the exaggerated behavior of a wise detective.

All in all, he was shooting the shit and not taking this very seriously. Roda the Red Roda the Red Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed Taigakitt Taigakitt
HostileAgenda_RESOURCE_Kinslee'sHouseLayout.jpg
AUGUST NOTES​
— —What he's wearing (X) + Mask and Goggles

— —Personal Note: August is still wearing the earplugs that Chou gave him.

— —SCENE DESCRIPTION: August, Matsuda, Camila, and Chou have set out in search of a man named Christen Kinslee. They are currently at his house, but upon arrival and investigation they discovered a strong odor resembling that of gasoline wafting out of a whole in the door that August created with his potential. Choosing to take the safe-road, Matsuda went back to Camila's car to wait, but noticed a camera flash from some bushes across the street. Matsuda decided to trust his gut and tackle the bush, ultimately taking down a pink-haired man who has assumedly been spying on them.

>>> To The Next Post

HAPPILY EVER AFTER
SCENE:
Tiger Arc 2: Scene 3 [Happily Ever After]
PARTICIPANTS:
Charmy, Jack, Claire (NPC), Ben (NPC)
HAPPILY EVER AFTER
<<< Remember (Charmy)
<<< Remember (Jack)

The mood instantly dropped the moment Jack asked Charmy to lock the door. There was a brief second of realization between the two that Jack was with her, and at the same token a Tiger. Claire sunk into his seat; they got what they wanted, surely...? Everything would end fine, right...?

As the cowboy looked for camera and retrieved a box of needles, Claire knew things wouldn't end fine. When Jack addressed him, the green-haired man thrust himself on his knees, breath quickening as begs and pleads escaped his mouth. "I'm still a virgin! I can't die yet—" Followed by an excruciating pain and horror as something stabbed through his hands, lifting him up; before he could even scream, his mouth sewed shut. He was crying now.

Ben's first instinct was to try and push the Princess Alice figurine back into its safe department, but he was too late. He'd never been in a fight or amid danger in his life until now, and he stood no chance against the HP blade-slinging cowboy that hooked him up like an animal at the slaughterhouse. Through the agony and the slices he received, he grit his teeth; Ben knew one thing was for sure: he couldn't appear weak in front of his waifu.

But he did not dare to think Jack had the audacity to use hostages.

Ben's composure broke as soon as the Tiger got his hands on the doll. "Stop! Stop it! Leave her alone! She's done nothing to you!" He squirmed and wreathed, crying out in the most determined and enraged look someone as mellow as him could wear. "That's my waifu you're beheading!" But the saw was already cutting through her neck! He couldn't waste another second with useless, agitated words! In desperation he finally cried out, "I'll tell you everything I know! Just leave her alone! But I don't know who 'Miss Alice' is aside the one you're murdering in cold blood, I barely know anyone's names around here, but I can help you! Please!"
- Ben (?)
- Marked kiosk from Lana
- Location sent by Elias
- Elias in security room with Dolly

BluEndings BluEndings Chaos Gallant Chaos Gallant

CHARMY DEVLIN
SCENE:
Tigers Arc 2: Scene 3 [Happily Ever After]
PARTICIPANTS:
Alice, Elias, Jack, Charmy, Jackson
HAPPILY EVER AFTER
“Ma'am, if you would be so kind as to make sure that door is locked, I would greatly appreciate it.”

Though there was a moment’s hesitation, Charmy complied. She had no doubt in her mind that unpleasantries would follow, yet there was no lie in saying her own patience was running thin. Even so, in the face of the extreme, perhaps it granted her even a bit more moderation.

Unfortunately, the temperament would remain mute.

“...And you don’t have to watch this if you’re the squeamish type.”

If he had been facing her, he may have caught her almost vexed grin. Instead, he only received a shortened chuckle—little more than an exasperated sigh.

After all, her eyes were closed, but not for the conceived reasons. The moment the needles came forth it was clear her gaze needed to see but dark. It would be a shame if it impeded such delicate work, more so for the victims than the one splaying their flesh.

She was bored.

Wasn’t this excessive? Surely so. This was more about blowing off steam than the job wasn’t it? This didn’t seem like a ruse to her. It was possible the two were wasting their time on purpose, but at the risk of their own lives? It didn’t seem likely. They seemed like two ignorant fools caught up in something much bigger than themselves. At most, unwittingly pawns of another—a stretch, and a wishful one at that.

“But I don't know who 'Miss Alice' is …”

That was plenty.

“It may be of some value to question what they know of a certain red-eyed girl?” She offered.
NAVIGATE

Last edited:
SCENE:
Phoenixes Arc 2: Scene 2 [The Bounty]
PARTICIPANTS:
Hide, Kyoden, Raphael, Sang-Cheol
THE BOUNTY
Oh lordy, she was certainly taking her time wasn’t she?

“Just a minute,” huh?

Certainly not. Mimi had been trying, failing, and continuing to fail to get ‘Tammy’ into the building. She had each of the construct’s hands locked with her own, as she tried to usher the tall being inside. It. Wasn’t. Working. The formation of animated rock was already slouched down, and the act still failed to bring it in.

The doorframe creaked and begged, but the noise didn’t waver the woman’s insistence. In fact, it was Tammy’s own that pulled the two back outside, and with the shielding umbrella now cast to the wayside, the rain was free to collect wherever it pleased.

To her dismay, Mimi retreated inside without her little friend, and when the shouting and crashing started, she only ventured deeper to… find the others?

No, not really.

Her steps were stalled. Match that kind of pace with her size, and it was no wonder it took her ages to get anywhere. She was looking to her left and right on the regular, despite having only taken a handful of steps. It was only appropriate to say she had just entered. The doorway, and her ‘friend’, were still just an arm’s length or two away.

“...Guys?” Her voice wouldn't reach them. “Whatever. I’ll just guard the exit. Someone has to do it.”

She took a step back forfeiting what little progress she had made.
NAVIGATE

Last edited:

Kasumi Katsura - Azure Dragons - Veteran [CS LINK]
Scene - Dragons Arc 2 | Scene 4: The Underground
Location - The Underground, Dragon HQ - East District
Mentions/Interactions - Yo Saiwa ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ), Lorrin Yumi (@Pik)

Kasumi watched the actions unfold in front of her. As the interrogation continued, it felt that they were learning less and less. Their captive certainly wasn't being cooperative, let alone in a state of mind to be questioned.

She stepped up, standing beside Lorrin and spoke up quietly.

"I...I dont think more violence will help us. So far, she hasn't responded properly to any questions."

Kasumi began to reach out to pull Lorrin back from his shoulder, but stopped for a moment. What else could they do to get the girl to talk? If they allowed her to rest, it might allow them to be more conscious of the situation and resist questioning even more. Was physical torture the only route? Or was there another route they weren't seeing.

How long had it been since they started? There was no way of telling the time in the room, intentionally of course. Kasumi's breath was getting stale from being in the Underground for so long. She glanced over to Yo, then without a word, went for the exit.

However, Kasumi stopped as the captive spoke up. But this time it wasn't the weird random words and jargon, but a coherent sentence. She looked back towards Lorrin and the girl, returning to her spot in the room.

So the captive was in fact, capable of speaking normally. Kasumi began to think that everything up to now was just a ruse, an act. But now that she revealed she understood what was being asked, it showed that questioning her would be all that more difficult. It was one thing to interrogate someone who isn't mentally stable and interrogate someone who is, while having a strong mental fortitude.

So what could they ask her? It was expected they would simply lie or stall. But perhaps there was another angle that could be taken. It was worth a shot. If this wasn't successful, Kasumi knew that they had other means of learning the information. She took a moment to recall the information they knew about the girl, then spoke up. There was a newfound resolve in her voice.

"Whether or not you give us the information we want, we will find it eventually. And once we're done with you, you will be lucky to remain alive. You will be tossed back from where you came from. Those that sent you will believe you were captured, and they won't trust you. They'll believe you told us everything. You will be alone."

1655016657456.png

Passeri Park
SCENE:
PARTICIPANTS:
Passeri, Daemon, Sabrina, Dagger, Fahru, Masker Concertgoer K, Minato
All Proceeds
Despite it all, the crowd still bristled with excitement. It was hard to tell exactly what was a part of the show, while on the other hand, it was easy to just assume that it, in fact, was a part of the plan. Of course, a few wary souls did mutter amongst themselves, especially those who caught a closer glimpse of the altercations with S and N, but they were quick to be quelled by the collective thrum of anticipation that filled the crowd.

"Lights." Passeri spoke into a microphone from above, her voice passing through a sprawl of wires beyond the wall and into the ears of the technical staff scurried away in the far corners of the stadium. The dimmed lights snapped back to life, flooding the stadium with a deep, purple light, which together with Passeri's potential, painted it with the colours of a fantastical cosmos.

"Music." There was something going on behind the scenes, she could tell that much. Between the stalker from earlier and that woman who'd made a mess of the ceiling, it was only prudent of her to assume that there was somebody plotting against her out there.

"Five." It was tempting to just call off the show. "Four." Honestly, she normally would have. If anything really went wrong, it'd be a nightmare. "Three." But could she really cancel her first show back? A charity event, at that? With Markus breathing down her neck too? "Two." Probably. There was always a way to talk your way out of a situation, but-

"One!" Passeri's heart was beating hard in her chest, and her blood swimming through her body like rocket fuel.

-But! She really didn't want to.

"Helllooooooooo!-" Passeri's voice switched channels and patched through to the stadium's intercom system. In the same breath, she made a break for the window, and dove out it headlong. "New Oasis Cittyyyyyy!"

Passeri's body plummeted through the air like a rock, a plume of gleaming, silver hair trailing behind her and painting the picture of a human-shaped comet, plummeting to the earth. The twinkling lights of her potential shifted in response, coalescing together into one massive stream of light, and catching the woman only meters before she crashed into the crowd below. Her form was swallowed by the stream, but her voice, sickly-sweet and blinding, still boomed out from within.

"Can you scream for me!?" The stream spat her back out, her body cresting through the air and then landing on a freshly spawned platform above.

They did as they were told. The crowd screamed.

Last edited:
SYLVIE SLEZÁK
SCENE:
Tigers Arc 2: Scene 4 [Hostile Agenda]
Christen Kinslee's House, West-Side, Central District
PARTICIPANTS:
August, Camila, Chou, Matsuda, Sylvie
HOSTILE AGENDA

Of all the days to be late for something, it had to be the day he was on official Tiger business. He never showed up late to his other job, and wouldn't dare be late for any family occasions. But here he was cruising through central in a borrowed car, ready to rock up to whoever's house and do whatever they were meant to be doing there.

wG0gFd9.png

Sylvie had thanked Lucy multiple times when she granted him a set of keys to one of the cars in her collection, the one painted in Sylvie's favourite colour. That being said, he'd have been a lot more grateful if she hadn't tweaked her car to be so... aggressive. A fast car is what he wanted right now, sure. It's the reason he didn't take the time to go home and grab his bike, instead opting for the vehicle that was located more conveniently for him. But he was not used to driving this thing.

He made sure to really ramp up the coolness of the experience though. Windows down, stereo volume as high as he could put it while still hearing the instructions his phone's GPS would yell at him. He originally hung one arm on the door, cruising along with the other hand on the wheel. He stopped that after almost hitting another car on a particularly sharp turn. Whoops. He drove a lot more carefully after that, with both hands planted firmly on the wheel, taking each turn as carefully as possible, though the car's configuration still made him look like quite a menace on the road.

Who needs a lift with the others anyway? Well, maybe he did, but he already knew he was going to miss it. Luckily, he had their destination saved and soon turned the corner onto the road Christen Kinslee's house lay on. He turned the stereo and his phone's helpful directions off as he skidded to a crawl, careful not to lose what little traction he had on the wet surface.

He drove slowly, eyes searching for signs of his tiger allies until he spotted three people headed towards a house. Hang on a moment! That's...

"Smog!"

Sylvie stuck his head out the window, calling out to the Tiger he knew to be his good friend Matsuda Russo. Sylvie was already lacking any sort of subtlety, and there didn't seem to be any danger, so what harm could be caused by greeting his friend loudly? He pulled in precariously onto the side of the road and grabbed a bag that had been sliding around the passenger seat for the entire ride. His equipment. He jumped out of the car, slinging the bag over his shoulder and made his way over to the Tigers that were nearing the house.

Before he said anything else, he remembered his manners in time to offer an apologetic bow to Matsuda and Camila (and the hostage).

"I do apologize. I hope you can forgive me for being late, have I missed much? You find the house?"

He had noticed that Benjamin's demeanour didn't match that of the two beside him, and cocked his head a little in confusion. But he was sure explanations would come soon.

celestine renee cadieux
SCENE:
serpents arc 2: scene 3 [matter of the dragon's heart]
PARTICIPANTS:
anna, tri, yuto, kisara, bash
matter of the dragon's heart
a loud ding from the phone on celestine's bedside table roused her from what had been a very pleasant nap. no dreams, no nightmares, it had been perfect and now it was gone all because of one little text notification. pushing herself upright into a sitting position, celeste sat there in a daze for more than a couple of moments while she contemplated getting up or succumbing to sleep once more.

as much as she wanted to go back to sleep, celestine knew better than to ignore a message. it could be from dante, or yuto, or ten, or one of the other serpents, and the last thing she wanted was to miss a message from any of them. what if it was something important? celeste would never forgive herself if something happened to them because she missed a message. reaching over, she grabbed her phone and turned it on, quickly navigating to texts and reading the message that had interrupted her nap.

'tHRRe r rDAgoM hre. tryon 2 disttact trm. cumtng on u. pls.'

"what the heck?" celestine stared at her device, unable to believe what she was seeing; the message staring back at her was complete and utter gibberish, impossible to understand, and something she wasn't sure she'd be able to decipher. it was sent to the serpent group chat, however, which meant it must be important. celestine let out a small 'hmph' and dropped her phone on the bed, rubbing her hands over her face and slapping it lightly in an attempt to fully wake herself up before swinging her legs over the side of the bed and standing.

during the time celestine spent getting ready she repeated the message in her mind over and over, slowly figuring out what each word meant. it took longer than she cared to admit, but by the time she was finished getting dressed, celestine had a pretty good idea of what anna had meant- 'there are dragons here and we are trying to distract them'. initially, she hadn't been sure where 'here' was, but upon reading her notes celeste found all of the information she had apparently forgotten.

"oh... i am missing time, again." celestine's heart dropped to her stomach the moment she came to that realization, but didn't dwell on those feelings for long; she didn't have the time, the serpents needed help. before leaving, celestine made sure her phone and journals were safely tucked into the innermost pocket of her jacket, buttoning it closed to ensure nothing would fall out. once she was certain everything was in the right place she tied her hair back into a low braid using black ribbon, slung her polearm over one shoulder, and exited the building.

[insert bad powerpoint animation effect for transition]

arriving at the platinum rabbit, celestine noticed two things; one, there were no guards at the door like there should have been, and two, there was an unfamiliar figure lurking around outside the building. normally she'd take time to figure out what she was going to do next, but this decision was a no-brainer; eyes narrowing, celeste gripped the shaft of her polearm and followed after the unfamiliar figure, her footfall silent.

celestine kept her distance for a short time as she watched to see what this unknown person would do. she took note of how the stranger stared directly at yuto, how she picked up a pebble with her tail and just stood there, waiting for something to happen. celeste didn't appreciate the way she was staring at her best friend and so she took a couple of steps to close the distance between herself and the stranger. celestine moved like a ghost, silent as she plucked the pebble from the other's tail, her voice an unsettling whisper in the woman's ear, "what do you think you are doing?"

now standing in front of the stranger, celestine was able to get a proper look and came to the conclusion that she definitely hadn't seen someone like this before. with that realization, every warning bell in her mind began to go off. celeste's head tilted slightly to one side, leaning down just enough to stare into the eyes of the shorter woman, hand gripping her polearm more tightly, "why do you stare at my friend in that manner?" she flicked the pebble at the stranger, just close enough to graze her cheek, "i must ask that you leave him alone. if you do not i will be forced to take extreme measures to stop you."

Last edited:
HIDE ISHIDA
SCENE:
Phoenixes Arc 2: Scene 2 [The Bounty]
PARTICIPANTS:
Raphael, Kyoden, Sang-Cheol, Mimi
THE BOUNTY
Hide and his- now enemy- fell through the wall. Hide choked on a gasp- or his own blood, he couldn't tell at this point- and fell to the ground in a dusty heap of gangly limbs. Coughing a cloud of dust, the white haired man got himself up, shaking his shoulders. What the hell just happened? where were they and- AND WHO WERE THESE PEOPLE?! Now that Hide had actually looked at the area, Confusion took over every thought in his mind. The black haired bitch only a lingering thought- thanks to the pain the stupid fucker gave him.

His eyes squinted at the tubes through his glasses that miraculously managed to stay on his face. This was familiar territory... Goddamnit. Though he supposed this was to be expected. Figures when he'd see Raphael that this shit would happen again. Fuckin- Deja Vu was an understatement. Despite not knowing these strangers, Hide could feel every instinct in his body yelling at him- 'DANGER DANGER. RED ALERT .FIGHT. RUN. NO-FIGHT- NO-' Hide shook his head, a scowl gracing his face. He could still feel the ache in his ribs and the blood leaking down his face from when that fucker Sang-Cheol attacked him. Unprovoked! .. Alright maybe not- but still! Overreact much...

Something... Didn't feel right about one of them. Hide's eyes widened as suddenly, the dead-eyed chick came at him. What the fuck?! Rather than tucking tail and running, he lurched himself forward, finally feeling that ecstatic rush filtering through his veins. This was a fight! Life or death- just the way he liked! One of his scarred hands reached for the woman's neck, his fingers tense in case he had to rip her throat out.

Peyton Xiong
SCENE:
Serpent Arc 2: Scene 3 [Tailing the Dragon's Heart]
PARTICIPANTS:
Dante, Reveler, Meirin, Peyton, Tri, Anna, Bash, Kisara, Yuto
Tailing the Dragon's Heart
Peyton couldn't help but laugh when Tri gave his short explanation. It was so like the grizzled doctor to give such an outlandish excuse. Violence erupted from Reveler, which Meirin's Potential barely contained. Expectantly, Peyton raised his gun at the two intruders only to lower it with a disappointed look when Meirin advised against violence. It seemed they'd need to talk this out first. How banal.

"This is for Paris? No shot," Peyton said. He remembered Tri's adoptive son, the one with the nasty personality. The guy was interesting to be around, his pointed words making for fun interactions. And his work ethic meant that Peyton felt a minimal amount of suffering. But for him to go to a brothel? Not likely. He'd likely immediately insult someone's boobs. "Also, isn't his birthday in June?"

Peyton took a moment to look at the bullets that littered the ground, and when he turned his attention back to Tri and 'Velvet Meadow,' the two of them were already going up the stairs. Callan's tail brushed against Peyton, pushing him forward. Peyton acknowledged this with a cheerful nod.

"Hey! I wasn't done talking!" Peyton said, "We haven't seen each other in years and you're just going to run off?"

Peyton moved forward to catch up with the two of them, but one of the guards moved his arm to block Peyton's path. Growling, Peyton gave the guard an annoyed look and considered whether to shoot him and just get things over with. But Meirin had obviously known the guards, and Peyton wasn't willing to get fired from his job for firing a bullet. So with a disapproving click of the tongue, Peyton backed up.

"I guess we have no choice but to go outside," Peyton said. He turned to Reveler and offered her a fist bump, giving her the complete opposite advice Callan had given her moments ago, "Go knock them dead!"

With that, Peyton turned around and followed Callan out the door.

It was pandemonium outside. A fight had broken out, fire spewed everywhere in the streets. The Dragons did their best to quell the fight, but with Potentials being fired left and right, it would take a bit more manpower. Someone charged at Peyton with a shout, cocking their fist back to punch Peyton. But Peyton was faster. He set his gun towards the man's direction and fired off a shot. The force of the anti-HP rifle was enough to blast the man back into the crowd.

Peyton followed behind Callan, albeit at a more normal walking speed. Very quickly, he began to lag behind the jogging woman. When he finally decided to speed up, his phone buzzed. A message. Who in the world was messaging him at a time like this? Peyton irratibly pulled out his phone, only for his expression to soften when he saw who was texting him. His best bud Tenebrosity. Peyton loved that munchkin of a gremlin, although it was probably improper to call Ten that since they were still a few inches taller than Peyton.

Ten had done their round of billiards in their multiple month long game and had sent a picture of a trail of colors. Peyton had vaguely heard that some sort of event was happening in the Central District. It seemed that Ten was over there. But it was Ten's message that made Peyton stop for a moment. They were in the Serpents now? Well, congratulations were definitely in order. He replied to his friend, his rifle sandwiched between his arm and his body.

"wooo!!!🎊 🎊 🎊
congrats! i kno u will make a great serp!
"

To accompany this, Peyton took a selfie, sticking his tongue out for the camera while also making a peace sign. In the background was the street tussle, all outlined in the fiery glow of the fire. With no context attached whatsoever, Peyton sent the image over to Ten.

Peyton was just the slightest worried for his friend. They didn't seem like the violent type. But then again, Darius was there to protect them in case anything went awry. Peyton was sure that Ten was going to be safe. He couldn't spend too much time thinking about the implications of Ten being a Serpent though. When he looked down the street, he saw Callan being harassed by an unfamiliar-looking white-haired girl as she looked up at the top of a building. Peyton put his phone away. He'd have time to make his billiards move and send a message later. Each move took like a week anyway.

"What are you looking at?" Peyton wondered as he jogged over to Callan's position. He squinted really hard to try to see what Callan was looking at. There were some small blips at the top of the Platinum Rabbit. Peyton frowned. It seemed awfully voyeuristic. Not to mention, it was quite a bit odd that it seemed that one of them seemed to be backing away from a group of others.

"Stop harassing her," Peyton said to Celestine, "It is the duty of Dragons to ensure the peace after all."

Nevermind the fact that Callan wasn't a Dragon. Peyton left Celestine to Callan for now, curious as to how the shapeshifting fellow would take on this new adversary.

Peyton aimed his rifle into the sky towards the building and fired off a warning shot at the people on the building. "Hey! Remember that consent is required! Is everything alright up there?"

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper angel doe angel doe Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed simj26 simj26 Nobody Special Nobody Special gxxberkit gxxberkit (txt msg) Mqueserasera Mqueserasera Damafaud Damafaud QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Last edited:

Sonnet (Dante) | East | Platinum Rabbit

With a nod towards the building ahead, Peyton’s attention turned to where Dante’s eyes were glued. Yet they were not alone for long.

Luckily, Peyton did not seem interested in fighting Celestine. Which in this current scenario, was a good thing.

It was inevitable really that something like this would happen. The second he heard her voice, Dante knew it was her and he exhaled an internal sigh of disappointment that it was her at all.

Then again, it was bound to happen someday. It was better it happened in an environment where the conflict was as terrible as it was for some of the Dragons currently dealing with the mess that he'd ignored.

It honestly just made him think really, about the situation at large. That if meetings like this were inevitable and push came to shove what kind of adaptations would he need to make to avoid the worst possible outcome. Already, he had to factor in the fact that Peyton wouldn't hesitate to shoot if push came to shove.

He had to ask himself here, that if it came down to it and Celestine's life was actually in danger- could he simply watch her die? Could he just continue to play the part and watch his closest high school friend become a sacrifice for the bigger picture? A part of him said yes. He'd do it. He'd watch her die if it meant doing what he had to.

Another part of him, the part that made his tail curl as he stared up at her- knew that was a lie. Knew he couldn't simply just stand there and let her get killed, if it came down to it- that instinct would take over before his logical mind would be able to stop him and he'd move in to help her without a moment's hesitation whether he wanted to or not. It was ingrained in him, ingrained in every Azanda, one might even say- to do something when things were at their bleakest or worst. It was the same instinctual move that had him stab a man when he was just eleven when their lives had been threatened- and it was the same instinct he felt that would respond when the chips were down.

That was why there were rules. Precautions had to be made for cases like this.

When Celestine had plucked the pebble between the clawed digits of her tail, Dante already had a sense that someone was nearby. She didn’t realize who it actually was till Celestine herself had approached the twin-tailed humanoid the Tiger now was, till the Serpent stood towering over her, a weapon in hand.

It was honestly just another reminder how much the little light had grown over the years. From the small, diffident little flare to the towering behemoth she was now. Where she’d once had to crane back to look up at him, now here they were- the tables flipped.

The situation, anything but ideal.

A disaster would have been the better term to fit the whole situation- but then again, even with the exceptionally mild touch of surprise that made the predatory pupils widen just a bit, she’d always known something like this would happen. Yet still, Dante felt proud. Proud Celestine wasn't cowering from a fight- and even seemed ready to start one for her friends among the Serpents.

Yet the problem here was, Celestine didn’t know it was him- not this form at least. And honestly, it was better this way than her holding back or trying to fake it if things became serious once again, least her peers suspect something, and put her life in danger. He knew her too well. He couldn’t trust her to commit to actually hurting him if the chips came down to it. That was the precaution here. The withholding of vital knowledge that could've been a benefit to him- but instead was a benefit more for her.

In a lot of ways, Dante expected moments like this to reoccur not just with Celestine, but with others in the future also. Auvura knew he was a Tiger, but no one knew of his interactions with the Phoenixes. Helva knew he was Lancer, but she did not know he had joined the Tigers and it'd been a while since he'd seen that beautiful black gem. Out of anyone so far outside of the Tigers, she probably was going to have the worst reaction. He knew how she took deceit when she had given you her trust. It wouldn't be pretty.

He hoped this fight would be better.

It was in the end though, all worth it for the cause.

No reply was bidding, so Celestine spoke.

"Why do you stare at my friend in that manner?" He could hear the subtle hostility in her voice.

In a different time, had he been himself and not Sonnet, he would have jokingly asked if she was trying to aggressively come on to him.

Instead when he didn't reply, she threw the pebble at a cheek. It bounced harmlessly off the cheek and Dante weathered it with nothing but a blink.

As Sonnet, the response was to grin. A smile revealing teeth sharper than they had any right being. So those are Serpents. Honestly that made all of this easier.

"i must ask that you leave him alone. if you do not i will be forced to take extreme measures to stop you."

The grin grew wider, she licked her lips. “You could try it.” She teased. But that’s when the bang of gunfire happened.

Shots echoed from Peyton’s rifle as they fired a warning at the ones they had all been observing, and the second it happened, Dante struck. One tail grabbed the spear and yanked hard to try and rip it out of her grasp. While the other tail wrapped around her waist. Then with another yank in his direction, Dante tugged Sonnet closer, one hand deftly grabbed her chin, pinching it tightly, the other guided her head- and--

Mmm~<3” lips met lips. The kiss happened so quickly it was more jarring than it was understood. Dante pulled the Serpent in, claws pinching her chin, fingers locking her jaw, the other hand pulling her in, the tail bringing her forward. They kissed and Dante almost wished it had been under better circumstances, but this kiss had a purpose. And so she enacted it, slipping Celest tongue laced in poison, soaked in saliva. It lasted two, maybe three seconds- as tongues danced, then just as soon as it had happened, with a light but audible pop, a single strand of saliva, a lick of the lips, a disappointed sigh, Dante released the tug of war with Celestine for her weapon, and with the other tail, used the height difference to aid herself in getting Celestine off balance enough to shove her aside.

"If only this had been under better circumstances." She told the Serpent in cryptic reply. "Perhaps it could've meant something more." Because right now, this was just part of the job. And therefore meant nothing.

A mental note was made to be sure to visit her later and see how she'd be doing after this. From the look of shock and anger- it was clear Dante would need to see how she was doing later. Or would probably hear about it on the other cell.

All the poison would really do to her now that the toxin laced saliva was in her, was just make her a bit dizzy- perhaps a bit blurry in vision, but it wouldn’t last long. What should have been a sleeping agent was instead cut down significantly to just keep her slightly off her toes- make it difficult for her to actually get into the fight- if Celest could overcome that…well then, perhaps he’d need to get creative in taking her down before her friends joined the fray.

Aside from the other Serpent with the three eyes, she had no idea where the others were. Better to nip the problems in the bud now while there was a chance.

One eye on Celestine, another on the situation with Peyton.

It was only a matter of time before things got more drastic with all the fighting happening nearby.

Mentions: QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Mqueserasera Mqueserasera Coyote Hart Coyote Hart Damafaud Damafaud (Tri) The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (Anna)

Interactions: angel doe angel doe

Osamu Ueno
SCENE:
PARTICIPANTS:
Passeri, Daemon, Sabrina, Dagger, Fahru, Masked Concertgoer K, Minato, Kazue
All Proceeds
Osamu was deep in his drunken stupor until a wild Minato had yelled in his face, jolting the drunk awake. It took him a few moments to take in his surroundings, guessing that he was in some sort of control room. He also immediately recognized the man in front of him as Minato, his fellow Tiger. "You should have better manners than to yell in someone's face." Osamu said, some of his words being slurred. He begrudgingly got up with Minato, still unsteady on his feet.

"It's not fun if I'm the only one getting drunk, you got to learn to party." Osamu said, rambling away. He didn't get drunk because it was a party, he got drunk because he wanted to. "Come on, let's go get some more beer." He said, pointing in a random direction. He had no idea if there were concessions in that direction, he was making a random guess. Even if there were beer in that direction, he was in no condition to be consuming more. Another beer and he'd be passed out for good.

After a few minutes, the orange haired man looked around, wondering where the eye-patched woman went. "Yo Minato, where did the pirate go?" He was obviously talking about Dagger. "She needs to learn to take a chill pill, pulled a gun on me with no trigger discipline. She's an accident waiting to happen." The drunk was rambling as it was one of the only things he could do in his current condition. He wasn't even sure if he'd be able to watch the concert.

Elias Yumin
SCENE:
Tigers Arc 2: Scene 3 [Happily Ever After]
Shopping Mall - Security Room, Upper Central District
PARTICIPANTS:
Alice, Elias, Jack, Charmy, Jackson
Happily Ever After

“Yes…,” Elias agreed. “Alicia is a sweet girl…which is why I want to help her.”

Following Dolly into the refrigerated room, Elias stood behind the dollmaker and watched her work magic, nodding along to her explanations even as he considered the memories that flooded into him–images that certainly confirmed her words. Lightly pinching a stray blond strand between two fingers, he continued to subtly toy with her hair, drawing out as many memories as he could, and only really letting go–smiling innocently at her–when she turned to look up at him. Unlike Genevieve, Dolly seemed to have many interactions with Acacia…including a second commission.

It really didn’t take a genius to guess what Acacia might need a Janay-doll for.

How deep did their relationship delve? Could she be a useful hostage? The sort of work the “dollmaker” did reeked of the shenanigans one would expect to find in the darker corners of Lower Central. At the very least, normal toymakers didn’t use corpses in their projects. Then again, normal businesswomen didn’t pay their way into the Albino Tiger gang just to try to get out of it. Nor did normal businessmen for that matter. It wasn’t usual for the Fox siblings to have connections in the dirtier parts of Central…but the more Elias learned, the more curious he became all the same. What sort of life did Dolly live for her to now do the work she did for Acacia? Was Dolly even her real name? Memories spoke more honestly than words did and Elias liked to unravel the mysteries of people…for no other reason than to know, he supposed. Just like when he paid for membership into the Albino Tiger gang, or decided to help Ronald, there was no real rhyme or reason for it other than to satisfy a simple curiosity. Might be useful later on. Might not be. Might even influence his choices.

Sadly, as was the case of Genevieve, time was of the essence; The longer he took to play around, the more time he gave Mr. Hat to take Alice away again.

While Dolly started to dial Acacia, Elias made a quick decision. Reaching over Dolly’s shoulder, the taller man plucked the flip phone from her hands. Either Dolly was old fashioned or she couldn't afford better, but it mattered little either way. “Why don’t you leave the act of informing Acacia about your finished project to me? She and I are friends, after all…and there’s something important I needed to discuss with her.”

Nodding at the Alice doll with the glossed up eyes, Elias smiled at Dolly. “You did good work, Miss Dolly, and deserve a rest before we begin business talks.” His free hand landed on the small of her back as he urged her back to the warmer areas of the security room. “So just grab a seat and relax. Ronald should be back with the drinks soon.”

The hand holding Dolly’s flip phone completed Acacia’s number, which he’d acquired from Dolly’s memory, and he pressed the call button as he brought her device to his ear. A successful negotiation with Acacia Fox would be the easiest way to locate Alice. Possibly resolve everything as well…though that was only wishful thinking on his part. If that didn’t pan out, he’d have to consider other approaches. Regardless, it was obvious that the Fox siblings were planning something for their grand escape…something that would let them leave their ‘dead’ bodies behind. Knowing what he did, that meant that Elias needed to pick his side as well. Which memories to keep? Which memories to erase? Which memories to show Alice once he found her?

At the end of the day, he wanted to leave the choice to the girl whose memories he had taken away.

AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa

Same Scene: BluEndings BluEndings Chaos Gallant Chaos Gallant BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
Same Mall: Roda the Red Roda the Red joshuadim joshuadim Taigakitt Taigakitt

Last edited:
BASH HIRABAYASHI
SCENE:
Serpents Arc 2: Scene 2 [Tailing the Dragon's Heart]
Random room of Platinum Rabbit, East District
PARTICIPANTS:
Anna, Tri, Yuto, Kisara, Celestine, too many people
✕ POTENTIALS BANNED:
None
TAILING THE DRAGON'S HEART

As soon as he entered the room, Bash’s senses were flooded by the extraordinary mess, and the alarming sound of thousands of drops of shower water tapping against the ceramic flooring of the motel-like bathtub floor. The empty bottles of booze, the scattered clothes, the obvious presence in the room– it all screamed, ‘Get the fuck out while you still can’.

And that was exactly what Bash planned on doing, until his 180-degree pivot was cut off by a voice calling out to him.

That you, Alphonse?

He blinked.

Who th’ fuck is fuckin’ Al–

Interrupted again. Now the man whose threat level was hidden behind the door rambled on about ‘freshening up’ and ‘patting himself down’. Bash blinked once again. This fucker was giving away way too much information. He narrowed his eyes at the door, ready to attack at any given moment. Why the fuck was this guy talking like they were going out on a date or something?

. . .

Oh.

After a few moments of thinking about the kind of place he was in at that moment, and why anyone would be in said place other than for two reasons, it finally hit Bash. And now that he understood exactly what was going on, his disgust took over. His tense hands quickly curled into fists, and he quietly growled as he glared the door down. He was going to beat this motherfucker’s face in for even thinking that he would EVER–

"...Alphonse?"

Before his repulsed rampage could begin, the man stuck his head out of the door– like some kind of freakish, bald, naked turtle peeking out of its shell– and stared at him. Now frozen in place after being caught, Bash could do nothing but stare back like a child who had just got caught stealing from the cookie jar past midnight.
In a last-ditch effort and a surprising lack of fight-or-fight response activation, he raised the pitch of his deeper voice and replied in the most flirty, flamboyant way he possibly could.

H–” He gulped. “Hi, Hiiiii~! Ya caught me!” He called out, holding up a peace sign with an obviously forced smile. Every second of this act hurt his pride, and he could only thank whatever higher power was in the heavens above that nobody else was around to see this shitshow.

C-‘Course it’s me, silly! Who the fu– I mean, who else would it be?

Whoever the fuck ‘Alphonse’ was, it was clear that Bash was similar to them in one way or another. It was either that, or…

In the midst of everything, his bright eyes managed to land on a pair of glasses on the floor.

There you are.

Immediately, he began slowly walking forward. As he closed the distance between him and the man, the sole of his boot found its way hovering directly above the prescription pair of glasses. Lowering his foot, he donned his ‘Alphonse’ voice again to speak over the sound of plastic being crushed.

I know ‘yer lookin’ forward ‘ta– I mean. I know you’re looking forward to seeing me, but you’re going to have to wait a little longer, ‘kay?

Once he was close enough, Bash’s hand tightly gripped the handle to the door. He didn’t know who this man was, but he wanted him dead. He was getting in the way of what Bash had to do– of his quest for balance. And so, he’d simply take advantage of the man’s head being in through the doorframe and slam the door on his neck. If he were lucky enough, he’d survive.

… But what if he did survive? Surely he’d cause a huge scene and force everyone to go on high alert. Bash wouldn’t finish the job himself– he’d be too loud if he did. And so, instead of attempting to murder the naked man, he used the palm of his hand that was holding the doorknob to push the man on his bare ass, and slam the door, wedging a clothes-covered chair in front of it to keep him in.

Immediately, the man began frantically banging on the door, demanding that ‘Alphonse’ let him out in a tone that could only be described as a blurred line between serious and playful. Just how stupid was this guy? In hopes of at least keeping him quiet for another ten minutes, he called out to him one more time in that dreadful, dreadful fucking voice, dropping any attempt at speaking properly now that he had less to worry about.

Be a good boy an’ wait ‘fer me! I’ll be back in a few~” He cheerfully said, crouching over to search for clues on the location of the dumb fucking rock Anna had sent them there to get.

Fuckin’ prick.” He whispered under his breath, shuffling through bottles and clothes in hopes of finding something that would point him in the right direction.

The rest ‘a them idiots’re doin’ okay, I think. They better fuckin’ be.

He’d also have to thank Kisara for existing once this was all said and done. If it weren’t for her, he wouldn’t have been able to poorly convince Mr. Naked-Bald-Fucker that he was his latest fucking client.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit simj26 simj26 Damafaud Damafaud Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed angel doe angel doe The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Mqueserasera Mqueserasera QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Coyote Hart Coyote Hart

Last edited:
Yuto Nishimura
SCENE:
Serpents Arc 2: Scene 2 [Matter of the Dragon's Heart]
PARTICIPANTS:
Anna, Tri, Bash, Kisara, Celestine, Dante(Sonnet), Peyton
MATTER OF THE DRAGON'S HEART
Yuto tilted his head, a pleasant smile on his face as he watched the delic- funny lady back away from him. He thought to himself, 'Careful~ you might fall off pet~ and wouldn't that be a waste...' Not... on the- oh.. haha... what a terrible choice of words. or- was it fortunate? A drawl of a laugh escaped Yuto's throat as he slowly edged closer, his voice nearly a threatening whisper, "hmhmhmhm~ You're funny~ Everything- or should I say... everyone... is on the menu for me cookie!~" A predatory grin stretched along his lips, the dangerous glint reflecting off of his three eyes- making them nearly glow with excitement.

Yuto leapt forward, a hand grasping the lady's neck as he tilted his head to prepare to sink his teeth in. If he was being honest- he couldn't care less about the jewel- or whatever. His mouth was already watering at the meal presented to him. Besides~ The pink skinned lady got what she wanted from her right? She had better hope so- Yuto wasn't going to let this little snack escape his clutches.

Just as a single drop of saliva drooled down onto the ladies neck, something shot past him- something way too close! Yuto jumped back, whipping his head to where the bullet flew by. His three wide eyes then snapped to the voice who he had assumed shot the cursed thing. A growl rumbled in Yuto's throat, his predatory grin. becoming much more darker as he narrowed his eyes on the black and yellow haired man down below.

BULLETS... Yuto.. HATED... Bullets...

He could feel his teeth grit together, his hands balling into fists at his side as his nails dug into his palm- deep enough to draw his own blood. He could feel his breath coming out in short shaky spasms. A twitch of an eye, a smile crept back onto his face- though no less dangerous. His wide eyes slowly trailed back to the woman, a creepy doll like smile stuck onto him. "If you'll excuse me pet~ It seems I've found someone more worth tasting to take on my list~..." His low voice was laced with acid.

With that said, he roughly grabbed her by the arm, and swung her behind him, jumping onto the metal railing. His bare feet met it with a clang as he stared down his next target. His eyes flickered over briefly to a towering woman, but immediately fell back on the yellow eyed man. He couldn't focus on anything else, the bloodlust was making him damn well delirious with want. HUNT. Kill..

Without wasting a second more, Yuto jumped down, the wind whipping back at him as he fell from the 3rd story balcony. He landed on his feet, a cloud of dust puffing up from where the his bare soles touched the ground. Throughout the whole ordeal, he never blinked, never looked away from the monster that shot at him. "Hello Taffy~..." he drawled. If possible, His three fuchsia eyes widened even more, before he lunged.

Last edited:
REVELER
SCENE:
Serpents Arc 2: Scene 3 [Tailing the Dragon's Heart]
PARTICIPANTS:
Anna, Tri, Reveler, Dante, Meirin, Ruriko, Peyton
TAILING THE DRAGON'S HEART

“Explanation? Justification? Is it not enough—not already, plenty enough that they’re serpents?” Reveler questioned Meirin back, neither nicely nor calmly, but irritatedly, but as one shout escaped through gritting teeth. “Have their lives any value to us? Better they die than live to give us reasons! But…”

Reveler retracted the gun, eyes closed. A sigh exhaled to inhale an impulse. A thought ran to the hair’s end—those last bordering stretches of her physical existence. Having unfurled then furled and condensed the essence, she opened her eyes again, those that resembled the lioness’s squinting regards for antelopes and wildebeests. Her breaths held and kept in the way she stared at the rambling old man and then Meirin. If color-coded, enemies would be marked by glowing red bags of blood, waiting to burst, may all gods have mercy, they must burst. The crave! Yes! But here she was—an ally in the way. She was blue-tinted still, azure in the Dragon’s color. But for how long a friend could be kept until blood veins burst, she could not know. Reveler was rarely in the habit of considering. There was a call she simply acted upon that hailed from the deep of her soul, one to override even the sincerest cry of placation, appeasement. “Be calm”, “Be quiet,” “Be reasonable”—empty, empty, thoughtless words. Words are worth less than dust, but fake and vicious, they wish to quench who she was.

Things outward were tasteless ether, only what was on the inside could take the privileges of genuine existence. Is that not the real thing after all? And she played by the real. Only the real. There is but one thing real in this damned existence.

The machine gun’s butt touched the floor. It was hot in her touch around the barrel. It craved, craved to roar again. Like humans long confined in bone-bound chambers of their heads, it wished, it craved. The thing that became so hot it turned cold and numb and dead—dead like vengeful seeds embedded deep, deep in the cold hard earth. It could not move. It could not breathe. It could not eat. It could barely heat. People dismissed it, bid it die again, bid it back underground! Would it!?

In that state, in that stance, half leaning on the gun, she listened impatiently as Callen approached. She granted him a smirk then. “The saying about pretty faces is true: they are prettier when they keep their mouths shut,” she passed half-heartedly. Her eyes then slid down, slowly, dangerously to the tail curling round her wrist. Her free hand, of course, was in reach of a dagger in her boot. “I have only one audience I must satisfy in my life, Miss Performer.”

Their seemingly characteristic response was a playful gesture and an exceedingly boring caution. It earned only irritation, not anger, but it was to her something fatuous, trifling. It was as if her feelings, absurd as they were, had been ridiculed.

Peyton was leaving with Callen. Unlike her cold treatment for Callen, she smiled at him meaningfully when her fist met his: he at least understood her.

“If we could kindly ask your friend there to wait outside, that would be very, very preferable to the alternative.” A living person had said those words. Funny.

It was so funny that Reveler laughed out loud when she turned to him after the pair had left. A brief guffaw. Then she pulled the handgun from under her shirt and shot him.

To be fair. It was a warning shot. It was aimed at his chest and then adjusted, squarely just above his torso, for it would be nice if the bullet could tear his throat open. For not everyone should be allowed to speak. But it was just a normal shot, no duplicates sent along, no malice, no harm intended. If she had in truth any intention to kill him, it would be with her bare hands or daggers carving his throat, not bullets.

“Consider your next move very carefully, doorkeepers. Give me just one reason to believe you would rather side with Serpents to oppose Dragons, just one!”

The gun resheathed, it was time for the Serpents. Methodically she replaced her main armaments inside the metal case then shut and strapped it again on her back.

“I will say this only once to you too, Meirin.” No playful tone whatsoever was in her robotic voice, her true outburst barely contained. “I consider anyone who protects a Serpent a traitor, with or without a reason. So move aside.” She bent over momentarily, and on rising again a pair of daggers erected from her hands. “I have nothing to say to those serpents, talk your tongue off if you so wish. I shall not.”

The ridiculous goat-headed Serpent was too pathetic looking to warrant her attention. No, she was angry, all this time. Reveler never cared for attention, but she expected her prey to regard her properly. Her grimace fell on the old Serpent’s turned back. It seemed to her so startlingly inconceivable that everyone around her never had their priority straight. They have blood and they have flesh and they have breaths and they have everything but they never really live. They live their whole life simultaneously at once, one day just like any other, out of fear they never change nor seek higher sensation, excitement, manifestation, stimulation. She must!

Hiltless blades ripped through the air, seven of them, at the old Serpent. She did not sprint, made no undue noise. Only by one stride each, she approached him. Her outburst, her rage was ready; the daggers her fangs, her tusks, her tools for killing and enjoyment.

BLITZ (Boltius Beckman)
SCENE:
The Recruit
PARTICIPANTS:
Hector, Darren, Milo, Isobel, Ezra, Mbaye, Callahan
THE RECRUIT
“Contact Coalescence. Follow them. I'll catch up.” That was Hector’s order.

Boltius deadpanned, shaking his head. “Of-fucking-course you will.” But he didn’t linger for long.

He turned to Darren, who was already typing something into his phone—a message to Lyric that read: “Large procession of black SUVs headed for you, Coalescence.” BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

“You got it?” Asked Boltius, peering at the phone, and Darren nodded. “Yeah. Sent. Let’s go.”

Together, they turned away from the mess of the residential street and directed their attention toward more important matters. However, the sound of Milo calling out to him stopped Boltius in his tracks. He tightened a fist at his side and faced his old friend, a burning hate so clearly visible in his eyes, tone sharp as he asked, “What?” A brief pause. Then, “You’ve been tryna say something, fuckin’ say it already.”

A moment passed and Milo said nothing.

The silence only fueled Bolt’s disappointment further. And so, with a scoff, he turned his back and followed Darren, and the two of them fell into a run toward Lyric’s.

“Them fuckers were movin’ pretty fast, think we can catch up?” Boltius swung his arms as he ran—with a quick glance, inspecting Darren’s expression—but ultimately kept his eyes ahead.

“Uhh… If we take a shortcut… maybe.” Darren sounded unsure but it was more than enough to spur Boltius into a full-blown sprint. It never mattered how little, hope to him was hope and he’d take it. As the distance between him and Darren grew, he declared, “I know a few!” and cut between two houses, through their yards, then across another street.

Darren tried to keep up, but the exhaustion on his face was easily evident.

“When in doubt, just take the alleys, hah!” Boltius said this and turned down an empty alleyway before checking behind him to see that Darren was not there. “Aha, amirite?- Uh-” He skidded to an abrupt halt and turned to wait, staring down the way for Darren to appear, and even calling out to rush him. “Dare-dare, yo… Come on, dawg, we ain’t got all fuckin’ da-”

Just then, the screeching of tires turning into the alley behind him sent a jolt up his spine, and Boltius tensed as he turned to face a black vehicle rushing to meet him. His eyes gaped, but there was nowhere to go, so he braced himself.

Just before the car slammed him, he tucked his chin and folded his arms, then his body heavily rolled up the windshield and over the hood, down the back, and laid limp like a corpse. Meanwhile, the car stopped and silence settled within the alley.

Boltius groaned. He sat up and cracked his neck to the side, rubbing where a nerve was now pinched and sore. Fuckin’ shit, dude… Fuckin’ asshole drivin’ like a fuckin’ madman, hittin’ me like I’m the one who ain’t supposed to fuckin’ be here in a fuckin’ alley where people walk. Dumb fuckin’ dumbfuck. I’mma kill a bitch… This ain’t a rooooooooooooooad!

Realizing that the car was still there, he did a double take and stared with blinking eyes, interrupting his monologue. Only seconds had passed since he was hit.

Just then, his weight shifted toward the car as he stood slowly to his feet, waves of heat beginning to emanate from his person and distort the immediate area around him. “Alright, ya fuckers… Let’s see what ya got…” Boltius glared, rolling up a sleeve. He fully expected someone to step out. “COME ON OUT, YA SON-OF-A- Wha-... … Ay! Hey! STOP, WHERE THE FUCK YA GOIN’!?... BRO!?”

Suddenly, tires spinning in place, the car sped off again and disappeared out of the alley with Boltius in pursuit. “HOLD ON A FUCKIN’ SECOND!” But the car would be long gone before he could catch it—on foot, anway. Rushing back out of the alley, he found Darren standing with his arms wide and back pressed against the side of the building, pale in the face and struck with alarm.

To see this, Bolt flinched his head back and made a face, “Fuck’re you doin’, dude?”

Darren practically melted in place and told him breathlessly, “Car… I was right there… Almost got hit.”

Boltius raised his voice with a smile, a lick of excitement hanging from his every word, “Nah, duuuuude! I did get hit! I flew right over the fuckin’ top! It was crazy!” He grimaced all of the sudden and held his ribs, strain in his voice, “It was pretty cool, though, but it might’ve left a mark. I’m okay.”

“Are you sure?” Darren seemed concerned.

“Yeah, yeah. No, I’m good. Let’s keep movin’. I’m tired of missin’ out on shit!”

“You think it broke somethin’?”

Boltius shook his head, “Nah, nah. Just some bruising, maybe… Hey, wait, where’s my casserole, dude?”

“Uhhhhhhhh… …”
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura WhiskeyMarten WhiskeyMarten Saturn_moon Saturn_moon Lucem Lucem AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa gxxberkit gxxberkit Ambiloquous Ambiloquous
BOLTIUS NOTES​
— —He's wearing the outfit in his image.

— —Tattoo Reference (X)

— —Physique Reference, since his face-claim art doesn't accurately depict it (X) (X)

— —Boltius and Hector's food dishes are, like... idfk, set off to the side somewhere :wheeze:

— —SCENE DESCRIPTION: After Markus' motorcade passed through Milo and Hector's fight, interrupting it when Milo was almost hit by one of the SUVs, Boltius and Darren were ordered by Hector to contact Lyric and follow said motorcade. With that, Boltius and Darren took off. Boltius decided to take a shortcut down an alleyway and got hit by the car being driven by Ezra when Isobel decided to take the wheel and turn down the exact alleyway Boltius took as a shortcut.

MINATO MAEDA
SCENE:
PARTICIPANTS:
Passeri, Daemon, Sabrina, Dagger, Fahru, Masked Concertgoer K, Minato
ALL PROCEEDS
Minato laughed as Osamu bumbled along next to him, confident that if he loosened his grip, his fellow Tiger would collapse into a heap on the ground. Not that Minato would ever let him go… Maybe.

”Bro, you’re wasted!.." Minato responded, mostly ignoring Osamu’s insistence that he get drunk as well. He was most confident that Osamu had no confidence in the direction he’d just pointed. Minato wouldn’t have been surprised if Osamu didn’t even really know where he was at this moment. Was he still drunk from last night? Either way, Mina didn’t mind the direction the brainiac had chosen, and so on they went, until suddenly—

”That…”

”Huh?" Minato looked up—a different Minato, that is—craning his ear in the direction of the sound.

”That…”

The figure on the ground was stirring. Minato whistled, impressed. He had to give the fellow props. For an NP, he sure could take a punch. ”You’re awake! That’s crazy. Dude, you should see your fa—"

”That…BITCH!

The ferocity of the NP’s fury was enough to rattle Minato’s bones. Woah, he thought with a shiver. This guy really doesn’t like…

Wait.

He hopped up and shuffled over to the still-prone figure of a man. Perhaps he’d given him too much credit. His body was still a ruin, even if his heart burned with whatever stuff they pumped into these venues that turned regular people into ravenous stans.

Minato crouched and took a fistful of the masked concertgoer’s hair, lifting his head—not quite gently—until they were looking one another in the eye. Mina smiled congenially, even as his fingers wound themselves more tightly against the stalker’s scalp.

”Huh? What was that? What ‘bitch’? ‘Bitch’ who?.."

The scene—and the confession that followed—struck Minato’s brain like a bullet train. Without warning he stopped in his tracks, nearly dumping Osamu to the pavement. If that were true…

Rather than entertain whatever complaint Osamu was loading up to lob his way, Mina cut in sharply.

”Yo! You wanna go get some beer? Let’s go this way!"

There was a second rat in the larder. That much has been made clear, insofar as Minato could determine based solely on the ravings of a stark-mad stalker. And so he’d let loose the cats.

Before long, backstage would be flooded with Mina, and there’d be nowhere left for ‘her’ to hide.

>>> To The Next Post

Benjamin Whitlock
West-Side, Central... Christen Kinslee's House...
PARTICIPANTS:
August, Matsuda, Camila, Chou, Sylvie
HOSTILE AGENDA
Benjamin squeaked weakly as Matsuda hoisted him to his feet. And whether he wanted them to or not, his feet followed the black-haired Tiger as he dragged Benjamin toward Christen Kinslee’s home, leaving behind the camera that Chronicle had given him for his espionage.

As long as Matsuda was holding him, he couldn’t turn invisible again.

If only I could just… break loose somehow… But… how? He feared to attempt and fail—likely to piss them off—so he did nothing and remained compliant.

“S-S-Sooo… You- You guys are… You- You-... What’s the plan, man?” he asked nervously.

Music bumping in the distance, growing gradually louder, brought him to catch sight of a sleek mustang gliding down the road toward them, which eventually parked along the curb with the other. Out stepped an unfamiliar character—to Benjamin, anyway—who approached Matsuda and addressed him as Smog.

Benjamin noted the alias.

Smog…

The man bowed then and told them, “I do apologize. I hope you can forgive me for being late, have I missed much? You find the house?”

Sylvie pointed toward Christen’s place—the two-story abode—and answered in place of the others, “O-Over there.”
Taigakitt Taigakitt Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed Roda the Red Roda the Red WhiskeyMarten WhiskeyMarten

HECTOR MOSES
SCENE:
Phoenixes Arc 2: Scene 1 [The Recruit]
PARTICIPANTS:
Boltius Doctor Llamabean Doctor Llamabean , Hector, Milo Elenion Aura Elenion Aura
THE RECRUIT

Hector returned Milo's nod with one of his own. A mutual, unspoken agreement formed between them, perhaps? It didn't stop Hector from feeling furious, but some of the tension did leave his body as the pressure died down. He didn't even jump to action when Milo stretched out in his fruitless attempt to reach out to Boltius. He was tired.

As Bolt and Darren left to run after the motorcade, Hector watched in silence until they were out of earshot.

"You..." He didn't need to have perfect hearing, or any at all, to know who Milo was calling out for. The man on Milo's mind. A vicious battle for one of the top spots in the South District, and that's what he cares about?
"Do you even know what 'Phoenix business' is?" Hector took one step towards Milo, but no more. Even though they weren't attacking each other right now, he wasn't going to risk giving him any more opportunities.

"Do you care? Did you just come here looking for bragging rights?" No, that didn't make sense. Or maybe it did? Hector didn't know Milo, so no reason for becoming Ace could truly make sense. But there was surely something more.

He challenged him so boldly, tore up the whole street in the process, and all he had to say was that? There had to be something more, else he was nothing but crazy. Hector's body shifted to the direction Bolt and Darren went. As curious as he was, he couldn't stay for much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back