• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Dance Dancing GIF by Nick Cannon

Theme song has me rolling, stealing for my character - 😆🕺.

I have an idea for a character whose potential is turning into a dragon, specifically a long dragon, but about the size (length/height) of a man and can affect the weather or call on rain. I feel like I post about one a week, I'm not sure how my writing fits or what "level" I'm at int he grand scheme here but if you're all good to find out I'd like to put my feet in the water. ;)
Welcome~

join all the gangs at the same time. even better, join all of them four times. join the cops four times too. make 20 characters as soon as you join

I'm not sure if you are still accepting but I am tentatively interested. I may come back to the GMs with some questions later.

If there is still room I am very *very* interested in this!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back