• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
this looks really interesting and I would like to apply. 🍑
Should I put up a sheet first or join your discord?

"joining is a terrible idea. never join, it's completely chaotic and you'll never feel the need to join a different rp again

10/10, would join again"
-me

Ello there, somewhat interested, maybe can rope in another but some questions.

Was giving this a read, or attempting to, were you still taking others in or had a hard limit in how many others you may want? Also, I attempted reading the CS directory but gave up upon seeing it was 4 pages for the time being and was curious, what percentage of those sheets would you say are must reads? And just how many active players do you have? I assume a good number of them have multiple sheets.

Also, in general what is the status of the Azure Dragons and Scarlet Phoenixes? I know all of the groups are in the process of a clean up/restructuring, but more of wanting an idea of how many RPer's I may be needing to interact with/memorizing sheet details.

And lastly, what are the entry levels of a new sheet? I'm assuming all new players need to make someone that is just now being inducted into the game post storm?
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Ello there, somewhat interested, maybe can rope in another but some questions.

Was giving this a read, or attempting to, were you still taking others in or had a hard limit in how many others you may want? Also, I attempted reading the CS directory but gave up upon seeing it was 4 pages for the time being and was curious, what percentage of those sheets would you say are must reads? And just how many active players do you have? I assume a good number of them have multiple sheets.

Also, in general what is the status of the Azure Dragons and Scarlet Phoenixes? I know all of the groups are in the process of a clean up/restructuring, but more of wanting an idea of how many RPer's I may be needing to interact with/memorizing sheet details.

And lastly, what are the entry levels of a new sheet? I'm assuming all new players need to make someone that is just now being inducted into the game post storm?
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura
Hey! There's always room for more. I'll reach out in a few and we can connect on some of these other questions if that's ok

I'm also quite interested in joining. I read a few posts so I think I got a general understanding of what's going on. I've also looked at a bunch of the character sheets, and oh boy are there a lot look at.

Last edited:
I'm interested in joining! I had too much fun reading all the potentialities in the character sheets. (I wanted to check that the ability I had in mind wasn't taken or too similar to an existing one) I wanted to ask, I have a plan of having a character who specializes in street racing/driving, whether in illegal races around the territory of his group, or doing smuggle runs, or as a getaway driver. Is this something that is... doable? (As in is there a street racing scene or would they just be a driving expert) Not only that, but what gang would most allow or make use of it? (I'm pretty sure Azure Dragons wouldn't allow it so I think its mainly down to one of the other 3).

Also, I'm assuming all new characters have to be newcomers to their territory in order to explain why they weren't previously known or existing, right?

Sorry for all the questions. Thank you.

I'm also quite interested in joining. I read a few posts so I think I got a general understanding of what's going on. I've also looked at a bunch of the character sheets, and oh boy are there a lot look at.
Thank you for your interest. Yep, there certainly is a lot haha.

I'm interested in joining! I had too much fun reading all the potentialities in the character sheets. (I wanted to check that the ability I had in mind wasn't taken or too similar to an existing one) I wanted to ask, I have a plan of having a character who specializes in street racing/driving, whether in illegal races around the territory of his group, or doing smuggle runs, or as a getaway driver. Is this something that is... doable? (As in is there a street racing scene or would they just be a driving expert) Not only that, but what gang would most allow or make use of it? (I'm pretty sure Azure Dragons wouldn't allow it so I think its mainly down to one of the other 3).

Also, I'm assuming all new characters have to be newcomers to their territory in order to explain why they weren't previously known or existing, right?

Sorry for all the questions. Thank you.
That’s something that could very well be a thing!

This has certainly caught my attention, and I was just wondering would it be possible to have a character that was from/grew up in one gang but now works & lives in another? Feel like there might be some interesting interactions that could come of that. Also, just checking, but if one is interested in joining the discord is the first place to go, correct?

Why does this RP sound so cool :'o
Come and see!

This has certainly caught my attention, and I was just wondering would it be possible to have a character that was from/grew up in one gang but now works & lives in another? Feel like there might be some interesting interactions that could come of that. Also, just checking, but if one is interested in joining the discord is the first place to go, correct?
Yep, that's totally possible!

Yes, first step is discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back