• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Yep! Hop on into the discord
So, unfortunately my Discord does not currently work- I understand I may be out of the loop because of such- and I am terribly sorry. But will I still be able to join regardless? I need to ask as I have had less than enjoyable expieriences because of this inability in the past

So, unfortunately my Discord does not currently work- I understand I may be out of the loop because of such- and I am terribly sorry. But will I still be able to join regardless? I need to ask as I have had less than enjoyable expieriences because of this inability in the past
If you’ve already had a less than enjoyable experience not being able to join a discord, I don’t know if this is going to be enjoyable for you or not.

In the spirit of honesty— I don’t know if we (the gms) are going to be able to provide a ton of the same things we can for the discord players.

Of course, if you still want to attempt, just understand that there will be some things that you will be out of the loop on and we will not be chasing for updates.

Links, character relationship building, dice rolls, and all the supplimental but necessary knowledge is on the discord.

If you’ve already had a less than enjoyable experience not being able to join a discord, I don’t know if this is going to be enjoyable for you or not.

In the spirit of honesty— I don’t know if we (the gms) are going to be able to provide a ton of the same things we can for the discord players.

Of course, if you still want to attempt, just understand that there will be some things that you will be out of the loop on and we will not be chasing for updates.

Links, character relationship building, dice rolls, and all the supplimental but necessary knowledge is on the discord.
It was less not being able to join the discord but the unneeded manipulation and targeting the gm submitted me to following this. This seems too good to not try, so Ill attempt nevertheless, and just try to find another person to ¨buddy¨ up with for lack of better term

It was less not being able to join the discord but the unneeded manipulation and targeting the gm submitted me to following this. This seems too good to not try, so Ill attempt nevertheless, and just try to find another person to ¨buddy¨ up with for lack of better term
Regardless looking forward to working with everyone! :)

DFSAKJA why you gotta make something super interesting when im already swamped with school and five other rps 😭😭

count me in anyways!

To those possibly intimidated by the player count once you hop into discord— there’s multiple groups so if it makes you feel better, not everyone is going to be interacting with everyone at the same time!

As a reminder, our OOC link is on the first page and then the OOC page will lead you to our discord.

Hoping that since you don't mind big groups, you wouldn't mind one more? I've been reading what you all have and I'm really liking it!

This looks so wonderful I have to join, you guys did really well on the lore and each group having something cool about them! I'd like to hop on if you have room for one more.

Opening this for the time being

Ideally looking for 2-5 new players!
Hi! I'd be interested in joining, I tried to look around for the discord link but I can't seem to find it ;; My account on here is new but I've rp'd for quite some time now. The story you guys have so far is really cool so I'd love to join!

Hi! I'd be interested in joining, I tried to look around for the discord link but I can't seem to find it ;; My account on here is new but I've rp'd for quite some time now. The story you guys have so far is really cool so I'd love to join!
Thank you for that! I won’t lie it’s somewhat daunting to start, but it’s worth it in my own heavily-biased opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back