• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern New Oasis: Academy [Open]

Ok! We're gonna cut things off here for now! Thanks everyone who has shown interest, we'll be contacting you soon!

Hello, just double checking to see if you're still taking applications..

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by Laff

Well if the main rp's closed up this seems like a good alternative to get my RP fix :O Of those two remaining slots can I tentatively reserve one for my friend, see if they have any interest in this n whatnot?

Well if the main rp's closed up this seems like a good alternative to get my RP fix :O Of those two remaining slots can I tentatively reserve one for my friend, see if they have any interest in this n whatnot?
Hey! Sorry, we actually got both spots filled.

Heyo! I am re-opening this interest check. We have 5 open slots up for grabs to play either an 11th or 12th year student. We are about to enter a natural time-skip which makes this an ideal time to introduce new characters.

Feel free to drop a note on this thread and express your interest!

Heyo! I am re-opening this interest check. We have 5 open slots up for grabs to play either an 11th or 12th year student. We are about to enter a natural time-skip which makes this an ideal time to introduce new characters.

Feel free to drop a note on this thread and express your interest!
I’m interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back