• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New member looking to rp!

RennB

Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiiii everyone! I'm Renn, and I am craving a rp!! I thrive on collaborating plot ideas with other players and I'm pretty much open to anything. I love playing male characters, but I can also play female and non-binary :) I enjoy having romance intertwined with a main story plot whether it is adventure/action/horror/etc. I'm also a big fan of characters that aren't human as well; demons/ghouls/fae/etc.

I like to match my partners writing style, but I generally can be a few lines to 3 paragraphs type of writer, past tense and third person preferred.

18+ (20+ is even better), but again I am down for anything so feel free to pitch any ideas or whatever you're personally craving for a RP.

I'm new to this site, but not to roleplaying, so bare with me as I learn the ropes of this site.

AvHsDbE3xDriaH-w4o4f65bz0WaqhiGQWX62K94r5Tc.pngThanks for stopping by ^-^

I think we would work good. I have 5 years plus experience and am very flexible. A natural leader but can do any role. You basically summarized me. 'I'm pretty much open to anything'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back