• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New long term fandom search: Fate The Winx Saga.

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! How’s it going? I’m a super friendly female writer my pronouns are she/hers. I’m twenty three and searching for other adults to write with! I’m looking for those of you who are eighteen plus to work with purely because I’m an adult myself and I like to protect myself online the best I can! Regarding my real life I do work 9-5 and sometimes life gets busy. I do have mild dyslexia but I’ll try my best to keep it at bay when writing! Below please see some fabulous fandoms and roleplay wish lists that I’m searching for!

So I’m looking for partners who are advanced literate, who can use third person, past tense and detail please. I’m trying to work on my use of detail so I’d love to find a partner willing to help! I’m also looking for those of you who can play canon males opposite female ocs. So I would be the oc and you the canon. I can double but it is getting really frustrating doubling all the time. As much as I love roleplaying I’d like to try and limit the number of roleplays that are doubles where possible! If it’s a fandom I’m dying to do I may be willing to make exceptions!

My fandoms and males I’m looking to pair with are listed in order of preference: Fate Winx Saga (Sky or Riven), Bates Motel (Dylan or Alex), Buffy The Vampire Slayer (Angel, Spike, Riley or Xander), Narnia (Peter or Caspian), Community (Jeff, Troy, Rich at a push), Pirates of the Caribbean (Will or Jack), Divergent (Four) and the Hunger Games (Gale or Finnick.)

Those are the fandoms I’m desperately seeking right now! Please know your chosen fandom well and please respect what I’m searching for! I hope to hear from you all soon for some great long term adventures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back