• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New Life

Chase

Crazy Cat Lady

Beirut-Wonder-Forest.jpg

The War The world experienced a nuclear war that wiped out nearly all of human kind 200 years ago. Beginning as unsuspected terrorist attacks, civilization slowly deteriorated until each country was pitted against the others. There were few alliances to begin with and by the time the war ended, they were all but nonexistent.

Those who survived have lived underground, hiding from the deadly radiation for the past 150 years. The past 50 years have been spent relearning the world. Tribes have popped up all over the world, and those in North America have been spreading word throughout the tribes to have the first diplomatic meeting in over 200 years.

You are a member of one of those tribes. Your tribe is preparing for the long journey to what used to be New York City for The Council, just like the 10 other tribes around the continent.

This roleplay is centered around one of the 11 tribes in North America. It will start a month before the journey and will focus on their goal of joining the tribes together. I will want at least three posts a day, one paragraph per character. I'll make the thread if i get at least 5 people interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back