• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New Krypton Wars - Past, Present, Future Interest Check

ParagonX

Here's the idea that popped in my head while in the midst of a Young Justice & Supergirl binge. Yes cross-watching between Arrowverse & the latest DC Animated Universe, although this plot isn't related to either.

In the storyline Superboy Prime has returned for revenge on the DC Universe, once again irate about his lifestyle being enveloped in the "stories" of the DCU. Prime's once again found himself in the latest incarnation of the DC Universe & will stop at nothing to obtain his perfect universe once and for all. To that end Prime's managed to restore the shrunken city of Kandor to full size and as a result create a Kryptonian empowered Kandorian army of individuals fueled by the yellow sun. Following his lead the Kryptonians waged war on humanity & the rest of the universe taking over with ease. Superman has fallen, The Justice League has been torn apart & disbanded. Prime reigns supreme as the ruler of the DC Universe leading the Kandorians on a bloodthirsty rampage to subject all of creation to their rule.

Oliver Queen, aka The Green Arrow is one of the last survivors of the Justice League 5 years into the Apocalyptic Superman Prime influenced future. The Green Lantern corps have fallen, Prime having forged an alliance with Sinestro to have the Sinestro Corps reign supreme over his intergalactic military. Oliver Queen now an inter-galatic fugitive has put together a rag-tag team of recruits many former members of Young Justice & accessed a boom-tube to forge a portal through space & time to send the remnants of the resistance 5 years into the past to stop Prime's rise to power, and prevent his take-over of the Multiverse. The war is albeit lost in the future those left behind are struggling to defend the slivers of the universe not yet under the Kryptonian stronghold only in thanks to the Red Sun that illuminates those areas.

In this premise the plot would occur in both the future & past/present simultaneously. The Future Storyline focuses on the Resistance's last stand against Superman Prime & his vast intergalactic army, as well as his army's invasion of DC's counter-part the mainstream Marvel-Universe in order to expand his rule beyond the DC-Multiverse into the threshold of the entire Omniverse. The Resistance will work in tandem with Marvel's residents to try to take down Prime's massive empire, while the past/present storyline will focus on Superboy Prime & The Kryptonians initial rise to power & war on earth. The past/present storyline will pick-up a few weeks after Prime brutally murdered Superman, Supergirl, Connor-Kent & their immediate family members. Prime has just restored the Kandorians to their full size & glory, & the Justice League is working with the Governments of America & other countries for a global war against the Kandorian Army.

Further information about the Past/Present timeline of the events that occured in the RP just months prior to Prime's murder of the Superman/House of El Family. The world was recovering from an alien invasion carried out by the vicious White Martians. Superman & J'onn J'onzz had just been forced into retirement due to public sentiment & fear of extraterrestrials caused by the White Martian invasion. The Governments of the world are pushing for regulation & monitoring of superhuman individuals across the globe due to the death toll from the 2 week long White Martian invasion which totaled 1 billion people. Wonder Woman & Batman struggle to inspire & lead the remnants of the Justice League following the casualties of the invasion, Superman's absence & the growing anti superhuman sentiments across the planet. .

So who's interested? We can use traditional DC characters & created characters. Future Storyline focuses on Prime already winning & running the universe, "present" storyline focuses on Prime's attempts to rise to power, the rag-tag small group of resistance fighters Oliver sent from the Future to stop Prime's rise to power.

In this premise the plot would occur in both the future & past/present simultaneously. The Future Storyline focuses on the Resistance's last stand against Superman Prime & his vast intergalactic army, as well as his army's invasion of DC's counter-part the mainstream Marvel-Universe in order to expand his rule beyond the DC-Multiverse into the threshold of the entire Omniverse. The Resistance will work in tandem with Marvel's residents to try to take down Prime's massive empire, while the past/present storyline will focus on Superboy Prime & The Kryptonians initial rise to power & war on earth. The past/present storyline will pick-up a few weeks after Prime brutally murdered Superman, Supergirl, Connor-Kent & their immediate family members. Prime has just restored the Kandorians to their full size & glory, & the Justice League is working with the Governments of America & other countries for a global war against the Kandorian Army.
I see the mention of Marvel. Would Marvel characters potentially be playable as well?

I see the mention of Marvel. Would Marvel characters potentially be playable as well?
Yes they will! But only in the "Future" storyline as Superman Prime & The Kandorian Army will be invading Marvel in the Future, in the past aka the present Prime and the Kandorians bid for global domination is in it's infant steps on DC's earth.

I'm involved in a few other RP's at the moment but I'll see if I can't come up with a potential character. There's quite a lot to process here, so it might take me a bit, but hopefully I can come up with someone who fits.

I'm involved in a few other RP's at the moment but I'll see if I can't come up with a potential character. There's quite a lot to process here, so it might take me a bit, but hopefully I can come up with someone who fits.
Great! I plan on playing around with some original characters myself, might play one or two Canon characters as well, all depends. The basis of the plot is in the Future Prime won & it's the resistance & Marvel vs Prime, in the present Prime & The Kandorian army is just now rising vs DC's earth.

Are there any particular limits in terms of what versions of characters we should use?
DC's reboots are a pretty big part of Prime's motivation, after all. It'd feel a bit weird to throw in purely Pre-Crisis dudes, I think.

Are there any particular limits in terms of what versions of characters we should use?
DC's reboots are a pretty big part of Prime's motivation, after all. It'd feel a bit weird to throw in purely Pre-Crisis dudes, I think.
The most recent versions lol, I'm getting inspiration from New 52, & young justice for the vibe of the characters.
and DC's reboots are key to Prime's storyline, lol his character is nuts

The most recent versions lol, I'm getting inspiration from New 52, & young justice for the vibe of the characters.
and DC's reboots are key to Prime's storyline, lol his character is nuts
He is, in fact, wacky and nutty.
I just asked because some characters don't end getting brought back, or get handled radically differently. They have a different Parasite every reboot but I like Rudy the best.

He is, in fact, wacky and nutty.
I just asked because some characters don't end getting brought back, or get handled radically differently. They have a different Parasite every reboot but I like Rudy the best.
We've got a storyline with Prime so there can be some continuity stuff going awry. You can play as Rudy Parasite if you want.

Intresting i like to play characters like the spectre dr fate and raven myself also spawn.

Is Dru-Zod apart of Superboy Prime's kandorian army?
Yes, I want him to be the leader of the Kandorian Army. Prime freed Zod & the other kryptonian prisoners from the Phantom Zone right after he resized the Kandorians. Do you want to play Zod?
Intresting i like to play characters like the spectre dr fate and raven myself also spawn.
Glad to have you! Spectre isn't around in the RP, he's been immobilized for the duration of the storyline. Corrigan is also dead and in the afterlife, Raven, & Dr. Fate are ok, no Spawn tho he don't exist in the DC continuity of this RP

Hmm well when play somone like dr fate i put an oc under the helm that okay
Sure you can have an OC be Doctor Fate, if you can cook up a lil story about what happened to the Cannon Fate for this RP :) Look forward to you joining the roleplay

Sure you can have an OC be Doctor Fate, if you can cook up a lil story about what happened to the Cannon Fate for this RP :) Look forward to you joining the roleplay
Well depending on how much you demand we follow cannon I can just say he retired and Nabu used magic to get a new host

Could also do a ghost rider depending on marvel allowances
As I said earlier you can play Ghost Rider, but in the Future storyline where Marvel's getting invaded

In the present storyline there not interacting with Marvel characters or Marvel world

Yes, I want him to be the leader of the Kandorian Army. Prime freed Zod & the other kryptonian prisoners from the Phantom Zone right after he resized the Kandorians. Do you want to play Zod?

Glad to have you! Spectre isn't around in the RP, he's been immobilized for the duration of the storyline. Corrigan is also dead and in the afterlife, Raven, & Dr. Fate are ok, no Spawn tho he don't exist in the DC continuity of this RP

I want to play the son of Zod.

Can I make a marvel universe native? Im not well versed in DC much but Im a massive marvel nerd and this concept is amazing!
In the future storyline you can play as Marvel characters, in the past/present storyline so far there's no Marvel characters or well there's no interaction with their universe going on.

I want to play the son of Zod.
The son of Zod? Chris?

Well that might get confusing
Naw it'll work out I've got an interesting way to make it all flow properly.

Well that might get confusing
Plus since time travel is involved, it would get very strange and hard to manage with two seperate threads, especially since it's the same storyline and time travel will be woven into the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back