New Kid on the Block

memphis

head empty and i like it that way
Roleplay Availability
Hey there, I'm Luz! This place seemed pretty hoppin' after some precursory browsing (and is easy on the eyes) so I decided to bite the bullet and just join. I've been rping for around eight years now, although the first few were, admittedly, rather rough, haha. I've improved significantly since then, I promise. My interests outside of rp encompass, but are not limited to: history, writing, some video games, winter sports, film (always looking for some good netflix recs), music, fashion, and memes. I also speak a little Russian, and I guess that's neat, aha.

Anyhow, I'm really hoping to find some fresh, active, long-term one on ones and new people to write with in general! As far as what I look for in a rp, I am particularly fond of Historical settings (war-related are a bonus!), original plots, seeing characters develop and grow, gray-morality, longer replies (though I'm flexible), and just good storytelling overall! My primary medium for rp has been email forever (tried and true, it's just the easiest and most efficient), but I am willing to broaden my horizons and also test the waters in writing here, either in-forum or through pms.

Anyhow, it's nice to meet you all and I hope to respond to and hear from some of you soon!

Welcome Luz! What a nice name!

I hope you enjoy your time here! I also enjoy history, not war related per se, but I enjoy certain eras! As much as I love original plots, I really enjoy fleshing out my characters and seeing what they grow into. I tend to write a lot with my posts too so I think we'd get along if we ever decided to RP together! Anyway, nice to meet you and I hope you find what you're looking for here!

Users who are viewing this thread