• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New-ish RPer looking for 1x1.

Waruira

Useless Soti
// I've been interested in looking for Roleplays to start and enjoy, I'm mostly used to 1x1 so that's why I've chosen this part of the forum to begin. I've only ever roleplayed with personal friends so I am sorry if I seem rather newbielike. I'm mainly a silly and casual RPer but will attempt to be more serious if needed. I have about four characters I want to RP but currently only Waruira is RP-ready as the others lack some things. Feel free to message if bothered to. ^^;

(Also, Sorry if Pairings is the wrong Prefix, I have no idea wish one would fit my character. x.x)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! I would be interested in roleplaying with you :) I don't mind if you're a newbie-like roleplayer, you'll get the hang of it soon, don't worry! ^^ I'll PM you shortly with some ideas.

Hey! I may be interested in role playing. I was very intrigued when you said "Silly and Casual." Right up my Alley! I will PM you shortly, I hope you don't mind. :D

I'd love to start a role play with you! I've been looking for someone to role play with for awhile now. I'm open to most ideas too!

Devilsxlovelyxangel said:
Oh, Sorry for the late reply! ^^; My character speaks a different (fake) language, in that language "Waruira" means "Illness". Sorry for any confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back