• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New in town

donotrefertome

new here
Hello! I’m new here and trying to figure it all out, so please have patience but I’m trying! I’m an experienced rp-er but I haven’t done forum style in a long time (as in please be 18+ I’m 22 so it’s just for comfort’s sake.)

I love fandom role plays but I’m open to OC/OC if the vibe is right (I love magic/medieval type tropes). For canon I typically prefer canon/canon and can double up depending on the rp! I usually prefer romantically inclined rps, but I’m flexible on how that goes (friends to lovers, enemies to friends to lovers, etc!). I also tend to heavily prefer m/m or f/f for rps if they are going to be romantic. I’m also always open to AUs, and I’m a sucker for: royalty, soulmate, and and time shifts.

some fandoms I love to rp are
(Bold= craving)

-ATLA (I usually go Sokka or Zuko)
-She-Ra Princess of Power (I like playing Adora, Glimmer, and occasionally Catra)
-MCU (I like playing Peter, Tony, and Bucky)
-Detroit Become Human (Connor, Gavin, Hank)
-Overwatch (I’m super craving this one. I like being Mercy, Moira, McRee, Hanzo. Would LOVE to find a Sigma or Reaper)
-Supernatural (Cas, Dean, Sam, Crowley)
-Yuri on Ice! (Yuuri)
-Star Trek AOS (I love Jim)
-Star Wars (open to more planning on characters and time on this one, I’m pretty flexible with the Star Wars universe!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back