• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New Horizons

Clockwork_Magic

*Gears turning*
Roleplay Type(s)
In the year 2253, humanity had found itself among the stars as the first light speed ships were created. The first light speed colony ships were sent out in fleets of 3 to 4 ships order to find a new home for humanity. The first colonization fleet reaches a planet deemed suitable for life in the year 2262, named Outurn by the colonists. However, humanity is not the only species to have landed on this planet, as several other colonization ships originating several other start-up interstellar civilization have also landed on Outurn. You are a leader of one of these colonies. Will you lead your colony to prosperity, or will your colony be doomed to fail?

Hello! So this originates from a concept of an RP I've had for a long time and had been itching to make happen. The basic gist of it is that you are leader of a colony attempting to establish itself on an alien world. Players will be able to play as a species they have created, whether originating from another start-up space faring civilization other than humanity or even being native to Outurn, if one wishes. The tech levels in this RP would be modern with futuristic elements mixed in. So what do you say, you in?

Last edited:
Hi! This sounds super fun. I'd love to join. But i was wandering - Any chance I could play a native tribal group. - Thought it'd be fun and add a bit of spice and flavour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back