• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ・゚✧ new horizons ✧ ・゚|| an animal crossing search ♡

lambie

marketable plushie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
image0.gif

Hello there! ~
Summer is upon us, and so returns my seasonal craving for an Animal Crossing rp (or two!).
I know this is probably a long-shot, now more than ever, but I figured that I should still give this a shot!

About me ⋙
○ 27
I can reply at least once a week, but usually try for every other day or so
I will always let you know if I need a break, or I’ll take longer than usual to reply !
Lazy-lit, I match replies but am most comfortable in the 2-6 paragraph range
I lovee making friends with my partners, but no big deal if you’re not chatty!
Romance is necessary or else I won’t have fun tbh.. m/f is greatly preferred for me, but I will gladly do any pairing you like if we double
PM (or preferably discord) for both rp and ooc!

⋘ Who I’m looking for ⋙
20+
Able to reply at least once a week also
While shorter replies are appreciated, please no one liners!!
Contribute pls, don’t leave everything up to me. It just seems like you’re not interested..
While you don’t have to be overly friendly, please at least be able to communicate you wants and needs! Wanna add something new to the plot? Awesome! Wanna do something totally different? I’m down! Wanna leave the rp completely or take a break?? Please let me know! I won’t get upset with you, pinky promise c:

⋘ What I’m looking for ⋙
Mostly interested in canon x oc pairings, but will def consider oc x oc as well!!
Doubling is cool! If you play a cc for me I will happily do the same! I’m comfortable with just about everyone so just ask c:
Prefer gijinka style characters over full on anthros, but you might be able to change my mind lol
Lets expand on this setting and characters and create something fun ^o^

⋘ Canons I’d like, listed in order of preference ~ ⋙
Wilbur, Fang, Raymond, Punchy

⋘ Baby plot bunnies ⋙
Commercial airline pilot Wilbur x airport cafe or gift shop worker ♡♡♡♡♡
Popular influencer Raymond x cute liddle barista at The Roost who has no idea who is ♡♡
I’m also open to like..any kind of crazy AU’s we can think of. Mermaids, were-animals, literally whatever!! Lets go wild !

-
I’ll always gladly hear out any ideas you might have as well!!
If you’ve read this far and are interested then thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!~ And if not, then good luck on your search and I hope you have a great day/evening ♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back