• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New Here!

VirgoWitch

I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing
Hello!

My name is Ash and I am new to the site! I'm excited to start roleplaying here so let's get into what I like! I roleplay boyxgirl and I play one of each when I do. I tend to write a paragraph for each of my characters and would prefer a partner that is comfortable with doing the same. I tend to stay away from plots that are based on movies, shows or books unless they're VERY loosely based. I like romance plots with drama. If that sounds like you please let me know!!

Okay! So now that I've learned more about roleplaying on this site, I'm going to give more detail about my style of roleplay!

Writing Style:
- I'm very flexible on writing style, however I definitely prefer paragraph style, whether it be one large one or several small paragraphs
- I like people who have more advanced writing skills
- I also tend to reply fast and would like someone who can also reply fast, within reason of course! I understand with work and school schedules and such.
- I would also prefer someone who is 18+, I myself am 24 and it's just a comfortability preference for me
- I can roleplay on discord, in the PMs or email. I’m flexible.

Character Preferences:
- Pairing wise I roleplay mxf
- I prefer to play the girl, but am more than happy to double for the sake of equality
- I also prefer character pictures of real people, no anime or oc characters. No hate, I think it's awesome you guys are that creative, it just makes it easier for me writing wise.

Plot Types:
- I'm relatively open to most plot types, I can do fantasy but it's not really big on my list. I do not like zombie plots, just not my cup of tea
- The only roleplays based on current entertainment I'm willing to do is something based on supernatural, because Dean is, well Dean
- For the plots I do like: Mafia, Modern royalty, arranged marriage, enemy to friends, slice of life, military, and things along those lines

Finally, I am ditch friendly. If you are not feeling the roleplay feel free to just ditch it, no hard feelings sent my way!

Happy roleplaying and I look forward to writing with some of you!

Last edited:
Hey there! I’m new here as well and am interested in a mafia thread with you. I have a specific idea in mind, but let me know if you had a predetermined plot already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back