New here

Shimmerz

Hiya. I'm new here. By no means does that mean new to roleplaying. I used to RP on FeralFront and most recently have been using Facebook and Xanje. I've been trying to branch out as RP is becoming scarce on both of these platforms.

I have a wide range of fandoms, most of the time its just best to ask if I'd be okay with a specific one.

Fandom List:
~Harry Potter
~Attack on Titan
~NCIS
~League of Legends
~Yuri On Ice
~Miraculous Ladybug
~The Adventure Zone
~Critical Role
~Anything Dungeons and Dragons tbh
~MCU
~The Walking Dead

Fandom List:
~Harry Potter
~Attack on Titan
~NCIS
~League of Legends
~Yuri On Ice
~Miraculous Ladybug
~The Adventure Zone
~Critical Role
~Anything Dungeons and Dragons tbh
~MCU
~The Walking Dead
Which characters for miraculous and mcu?

From Miraculous I've done both Adrien and Marinette. From Marvel I've done Loki, but I'd be up for trying new characters.

From Miraculous I've done both Adrien and Marinette. From Marvel I've done Loki, but I'd be up for trying new characters.
Any of these:
Daredevil x my oc
Tony x my oc <3
Steve roger x my oc <3
Nightwing x my oc<3
iron fist x my oc
Spiderman from ultimate spiderman x my oc <3
Spiderman from marvel spiderman (horizon high) x my oc
Spiderman homecoming x my oc <3 --Loki x my oc---<3 (taken)
Black panther x my oc
Spiderman/ kid archnid (miles morales) <3
Starlord x my oc
Gwenpool
Hearts mean i have someone rping as them but can be picked to be rped but loki is taken
If not then i can rp with adrien or marinette as a oc

Tony plots would be romance or adopt
Romance is lily and tony meet at a gala but a gang breaks into the gala to steal tony tech, they must stop them while stopping the men in white from kidnapping lily. Can white archer and iron man fall in love without their past coming after them.
If adopt you may also have to be peter parker, my character crush
What do you think? Im fine with either options, i don't want to make you uncomfortable

I'm not the best when it comes to action scenes yet, (I'm working on it). So, let's try the adopt one. I;m fine with doubling characters.

I'm not the best when it comes to action scenes yet, (I'm working on it). So, let's try the adopt one. I;m fine with doubling characters.
Alright sending the oc info
If you are still intrested in miraculous my other account miasmith17 is where i mainly rp miraculous and have a miraculous group rp that needs a bit of reviving or 1 x 1 miraclous rp but its just an option

Are you interested in doing something from League of Legends?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back