• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Macklemore

An absolute dumb dumb
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there anyone who decides to read this!

I am a rather experienced roleplayer though I am new to this site so I ask for just a bit of patience while I am still figuring myself out lol.
I am a furry, but that does not mean that I only roleplay with other furs! Just know and expect all of my character to be anthropomorphic animals xD

I am looking for a long term roleplay meaning this won't be a few hours of roleplay and then we're done, I fully expect roleplays to last much longer then that (I have had one roleplay pass a year in life lol, but that's not a guarantee that every single one will be like that). Here are the genres that I enjoy!
  • Action
  • Drama
  • Romance
  • Adventure
Honestly, I would love to combine all of those into a nice package deal! I love roleplays that branch out in many different directions when it comes to the actual plot and setting, but as well as the characters and how they will interact and grow with each other!

Setting and plot itself can always vary and I very much expect to plan out all the fine details and what not with whatever (un)lucky soul decide to RP with me! I enjoy many different settings and plot ideas, a few from the past that I particularly enjoyed are listed below!
  • Mercenaries in a futuristic dystopian city
  • Outlaws in the good old wild west
  • Survivors in a zombie apocalypse
  • Warriors, mages, monsters, tyrant kings, spells, steel, death and more in a medieval fantasy setting
  • many many more!
I enjoyed all of these so much and I would love to recycle these ideas to use here as well as try to create new ones!!

There are a few things I ask and require of the people who want to RP with me.
  • Be nice and respectful! I do not wish to RP with people who are rude or disrespect me/my characters.
  • Do not try to control my character or completely flip the plot/setting/what's happening in RP without warning
  • Be prepared to do planning and for me to nerd out over your character lol
  • Don't be a zombie! I don't want to RP with people who have zero interests in talking to me or acting like I exist outside of our RP.
  • Please be literate and type para/multi-para responses (Or just match the length of mine!)
  • Be chill about the furry thing. I promise I am not weird lol, I just happen to really like anthro animals. It's not a sexual thing and I won't ever ask for anything like that. Just be cool xD
  • Try to have fun! That's what we're all here for, yeah?

I think that's about it! I obviously have not included absolutely everything here, but I think I covered most of the bases! If what I like and you like are similar, or you find the ideas I have up intriguing, please don't hesitate to respond to this!!
And with that I wish you all a happy day, and good RP hunting! <3

hello! i'm interested! and lol its ok i have multiple anthropomorphic characters! i am literate however if we do rp if you could be patient with my grammar, im neurodivergent and grammar is a small issue for me! but that seems about it! i seem to fit all of this and honestly enjoy some of the things you might too! feel free to DM me if your interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back