• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy New here looking for partners

DemiDealer

Unlucky Member
heyo I am new to this site though not to rp. looking foward to rp with anyone who is intersted.

here are some of my ideas for rps but do feel free to suggest ones you want to try out as well.

just note I don't like to do fandoms with cannon characters. I am okay with fandoms rps but only if both characters are oc. Also I probably will play a male character, you can play male or female I don't mind. If you are looking for romance though I am more comfortable with mxf but in genral I don't like romance focused rps. (romance is fine by all means just not when that's the main point and driving force imo)

pirates.
(can be captain x sailor. captain x slave. or even captive in a pirate ship x marine agent) again feel free to suggest your ideas as well.

gang/mafia.
(small crew leader x newcomer. small crew leader x cop dedictive. crew leader x crew leader)

street racing (a bit of a niche might be hard to rp but I am willing to try if you do)

army
(well that can be almost anything. from Sci fi to fantasy to modern. from privet x sergeant to solider x civilian) you name it.

political (now this is one of my favorite types, the options are almost infinte. can be set in what ever universe and theme you prefer and in what ever way you prefer it to be. from arrange marrige to rival kingdoms and even rivals in a presidential run or a more cooperate rp with exiled prince x savior etc)

feel free to pm or post here if you are intersted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back