New here, but rped for years on Iwaku

Mook-LandStrider

You dare mock the son of a shepherd
So, I find myself less and less likely to find a long lasting group rp on Iwaku that doesn't fall apart within a day or two. So, after a lot of frustration and probably more annoyance on my end than was needed I decided to spread out a little more and be less focused on only Iwaku. Anyway, I have been rping for ages, I can't really say how long but since I was at least 15, so about 8 years roughly.

Huge fan of Scifi, Modern and high fantasy, Modern, Historical... pretty much anything with the exception being furries or anthro related things.

Anyway, huge OnexOne fan. My posting length is never lower than a paragraph and doesn't have a length cap going up. Since I will have just started, anyone with any ideas about rps feel free to Pm me. It'll take me some time to get normalized to the site features but it wont take me long.

Hi I'm Phoebe and I'm new here and I've been role playing for about 5 years myself. Since I was 17 and I'm 31 so yeah lol. Anyway I would be interested in a long term 1×1 role play if you are

Users who are viewing this thread