• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy New here and need someone who are ok with that

ZeeNathan

Shhh! I'm trying to sleep here!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, this is the first time for me to do a roleplay in a website like this. I'm looking for someone who are ok with playing with a newbie like me. I had done some roleplay in an app like whatsapp and have experience in writing a story. I wanted to gain some experience and have someone to help me with that. A fellow newbie like me is fine too if you wanna join.

I have prepared a plot for the roleplay. It's going to be an adventure story in other dimension. Basically, its a 'summoned to another world' thingy. But its still open to changes so if you something is not to your liking, you can suggest some changes.

That's basically it. The details can be discussed later on. Tell me if you are interested in it. If you have a question, feel free to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back