• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy New Haven [character sheets]

Main
Here
Other
Here

jasmyn

f r e e b i r d
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=bkgd] --light-color: #9900cc; --accent-color: #000; --dark-color: #000; position: relative; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 350px; height: 250px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b9/70/f0/b970f024f27b21578d8f83a0ff826f2c.jpg); filter: grayscale(20%); background-size: 100%; border: 8px solid var(--light-color); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/FMvuswx.png'), auto; box-shadow: 5px 5px 0px var(--accent-color); [/class] [class=title] position: absolute; text-align: center; top: 35%; width: 100%; height: auto; font-size: 25px; color: var(--light-color); text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 3px 3px 0px var(--accent-color); font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=titleback] position: absolute; top: 37%; width: 100%; height: 20%; background-color: var(--dark-color); opacity: 1; border-top: 2px solid var(--light-color); border-bottom: 2px solid var(--light-color); [/class] [class=header] position: absolute; text-align: left; top: 3%; left: 5%; width: 100%; height: auto; font-size: 20px; color: var(--light-color); text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px var(--accent-color); font-style: italic; font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; top: 10%; width: 100%; height: 65%; background-color: var(--dark-color); opacity: 1; padding-top: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; width: 84%; height: 90%; overflow: auto; color: #fff; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 30px; padding-right: 60px; [/class] [class=tab] position: absolute; width: 15px; height: 8.5px; background-color: var(--light-color); top: 90%; border-radius: 10%; transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: var(--accent-color); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=tabback] position: absolute; top: 87%; width: 100%; height: 8.5%; background-color: var(--dark-color); opacity: 1; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.2; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent3) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent4) if (eq ${currentTab} 5) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent5) [/script] [div class=bkgd] [div class="titleback tabsContent tabsContent1"][/div] [div class="title tabsContent tabsContent1"]Welcome to New Haven[/div] [div class=tabback][/div] [div class=tab style="left: 130px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 150px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 170px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 190px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 210px;"]
[/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"][div class=text] Vampires, witches and werewolves! Oh my! Hundreds of years ago all these supernatural beings roamed the town of New Haven freely. For a long time they went mostly undetected but eventually time caught up with them. The founding families of New Haven created a Town Council for the sole purpose of hunting, capturing and killing what they considered demons. After rounding up these creatures they managed to lock them in the basement of an old stone church and burned them to their deaths. What they didn't realize was their plans to rid the town of all it's supernatural beings hadn't been a complete success. Some fled, some remained hidden in plain sight and others....well, they escaped the fate of death in the church that summer...somehow.

It has been two hundred years and supernatural beings are slowly making their way back into New Haven. Something drew them back in but they aren't sure what exactly got them here. Some say it's homesickness after all these years and others have different reasons. In reality, they were brought back here for a reason and once they cross the city limits.....they are trapped, unable to leave town. Someone, or rather a group of someones, want revenge/power and they will go to any length to get it. Things are about to get interesting in New Haven again. Buckle up.

THIS IS HEAVILY INSPIRED BY THE VAMPIRE DIARIES BC I JUST FINISHED THE SERIES. IT'S BASICALLY TVD BUT WITH ORIGINAL CHARACTERS AND SOME SLIGHT CHANGES. I GET MOST MY IDEAS FROM THE SHOWS AND MOVIES I AM WATCHING AT THE TIME. SUE ME, OKAY? LOL. YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE WATCHED IT TO JOIN!
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"][div class=text]
  • Roles Available:
    • Vampires: They feed and survive on the blood of the living, typically on that of humans, and they can also transform other humans into their kind by sharing their own blood with them. A human who has consumed vampire blood in some way (whether by drinking it or being injected with it) and has died with the blood in their system will be revived as an undead vampire. In order to complete the transition into a vampire, the person must then consume human blood, at least a sip's worth, within the next twenty-four hours, or else they will die. Vampires can only feed on human blood in order to complete their transformation—animal blood or vampire blood is not sufficient to finish the transformation from human to vampire.
    • Werewolves: Even in their human form, werewolves possess superhuman physical powers, though not to the same level as a vampire, and their abilities are not as powerful compared to those they possess on the full moon while transformed. The werewolf gene must be triggered by taking the life of a human, either intentionally or by accident, in order to gain access to their enhanced physical abilities. It does not matter if the kill was accidental or intentional, premeditated or out of self-defense — if a werewolf causes the death of a human in any way, their werewolf gene will be activated. After the gene is triggered, the werewolf's eyes will turn golden, and their powers [ such as increased strength, speed and accelerated healing ] will activate instantly. They are typically cursed to transform into a wolf on the night of every full moon although they can learn to control the transformation and do so at their own will or choose to not transform at all. Additionally, Werewolves cannot be compelled by Vampires.
    • Witches/Warlocks: Supernatural beings who are born with the power to affect change by magical means, known as witchcraft. While many witches/warlocks are the self-proclaimed "keepers of the balance," other witches have been known to work against the balance and use their power for personal gain or use dark magic. Most don't like Vampires or Werewolves but there are exceptions. Basic abilities of are spell casting, channeling and potion brewing. Other abilities can include pain infliction, element control, telekinesis, illusions and resurrection (rare & hard to do). Witches/Warlocks aren't able to be created, they are born with their powers and can grow stronger with practice and focus. Some are more powerful than others. They are typically more powerful than both Werewolves and Vampires but there are exceptions to this and it also depends on their strength levels.
    • Humans: For the most part, humans are outmatched by supernatural beings and are most often defeated whenever confronted by a superior creature. However, some humans have been known to utilize tools and weapons and have managed to succeed in a supernatural combat. Therefore, as a means of survival, most humans must rely on intelligence, research and teamwork in order to prevail. Due to the fact that humans are commonly noted for their tendency to fear the unknown, many of the humans who are aware of the supernatural have built societies, such as the Town Council, that are dedicated to hunting and killing all supernatural beings, especially vampires. Generally, these hunters use advanced knowledge of folklore to hunt, identify and murder any and all threats to humanity. They are able to modify conventional human weaponry such as guns, knives and stakes kill supernatural beings that are often more powerful than they are.
  • Important Places:
    • Porter Church: An old stone church that once stood in the town of New Haven. It was the sight of the fire in which the founding families tried to kill off the supernatural beings. They were locked in the basement and burned to their deaths (some of them). It is not abandoned and falling apart, the basement doors sealed shut.
    • The Grill: The grill is a good place to drink, eat, and enjoy time with friends/family. It is a popular hangout for teenagers and young adults in town. Go on in and hangout for a while.
    • Library: Looking for information or just a quiet place to read/study. Here is it. There are many secrets, mysterious objects and tunnels in the library if you just look hard enough. Books, hidden archives and more. You're missing out if you don't take a peek inside.
    • Town Square: This is where town parades, events, festivals and more are held. It is right in the center of town of course!
  • Extra Details:
    • Daylight Jewelry: This allows vampires to walk in the daytime without being burned by the sun. It is enchanted by witches and they are the only ones who can craft such jewelry. It also helps keep them more under wraps due to most humans believing they can't be walk in the day. How your character acquired theirs is complete up to you so feel free to be creative with it!
    • Vervain: A toxic herb and a vampire's most well-known weakness. If a vampire makes physical contact with this in any way, it will burn them. If a vampire ingests vervain, the vampire's throat and digestive tract will be burned and they will become extremely weak. If a human ingests or holds vervain in hand, pocket or even jewelry then they are protected from vampire compulsion. It can also be used to weaken and/or wound vampires enough to be easily captured or killed.
    • Wolfsbane: This herb has the same effects on werewolves that vervain has on vampires. It's also surprisingly commonly-used by werewolves to drink as a tea on the night of full moons, as ingesting it prior to their transformations can weaken them enough to reduce the chances of breaking free from their restraints and hurting someone while they're changed. This concoction is said to taste like "battery acid."
    • The Cure: This is a vial of potion/blood that may or may not have the ability to turn a vampire back human. It has also been rumored that it is the only thing that can help to truly kill an immortal being as once they are human again you can easily hurt them. The curse is very well hidden as nobody has bee able to find it even after hundreds of years. [ The Cure will come into play later in the RP. At the start it is not a factor and nobody knows of it ].
    • Werewolf Bite: This bit it lethal to vampires. It takes 24 hours before it spreads completely through the body and kills them and as of now a cure for it is unknown.
    • Moonstone: This stone has the possibilities of breaking a long standing curse on the werewolves. With this stone they would be able to break the spell that binds them to the full moon but in doing so the Vampires would be slaves to the sun forever. Their daylight rings might no longer work in the event of this curse being broken but that is, for now, just speculation.
    • Compulsion: This is can be done by vampires but they must look into the eyes of their target. Compulsion can be broke by the vampire who compelled the target's death, them breaking it themselves or in other ways yet to be determined.
    • Supernatural Death: The only ways to kill a vampire are a stake [ has to go directly through the heart ], fire [ must burn them completely ], werewolf bites [ if not treated ] and ripping their heart out [ which can be done only by other vampires ].
[/div] [/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display: none;"][div class=text]
  1. Be respectful. We will not be tolerating any ooc drama. If there is a problem then either address it like an adult or bring it to me and I will handle it accordingly. We are all here to have fun and for that to be possible this must be a comfortable environment for all.
  2. RPN rules will be followed. This one is pretty self-explanatory, right?
  3. No one liners, please. While I'm not always super picky on post length, I do want everyone to at least post a good 2-3 paragraphs. We want people to be able to keep the RP going so being able to respond to posts is a must. In addition, I prefer third person & past tense for posts as well.
  4. I have the final say. Along with my lovely co-gms, apolla apolla , MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat , AnimeGenork AnimeGenork & izayoiix izayoiix , ofc. Thank you!
  5. Romance isn't required but it is welcomed! I'm a sucker for a good romance but keep things PG [ fade-to-black and such ]. Also make sure to have consent of the writer of your character's love interest! Let's not make this ALL romance though so be sure to interact with other characters as well.
  6. Limited spots! In order to keep my sanity and not overwhelm myself with a larger group, I will be accepting 4 people [ this is not including my go-gms ]. Out of curiosity, let me know what kinda of characters you're most interested in RP-ing when you express interest!
  7. Mandatory doubling. In another attempt to keep this to a smaller amount of people and still avoid the usual problem of only female characters I'd like everyone who joins to write for at least 2 characters. 1 male, 1 female. If you want more than 2 characters, just let me know first!
  8. Discord is a must. I suck at keeping up with OOC threads on RPN and I don't want you to be/feel out of the loop due to this! This is where we will chat, come up with relationships, plotting and announcements will be made!
  9. FCFS. I will be making this a first come, first serve RP. With that being said, I reserve the right to deny anyone if I feel the need or if I don't feel you fit.
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent5" style="display: none;"][div class=text]
  • Name
  • Nickname [optional]
  • Age [18-25]
  • Species
  • Faceclaim [realistic only]
  • Hair & Eyes
  • Height & Weight
  • Body Mods [tattoos, piercings, etc.]
  • Personality [1-2 paragraphs OR 4 positive traits & 4 negative traits]
  • Likes & Dislikes [at least 5 of each]
  • Fears [at least 2]
  • Background [1-2 paragraphs at least]
  • Extras [optional, whatever you want to include]
[/div][/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"]plot.[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"]info.[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display: none;"]rules.[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent5" style="display: none;"]sheet details.[/div] [/div] [div class=credit]code by sox[/div]

Last edited:
[div class="tab selectedTab tab1"]
[div class="tab tab2"]
[div class="tab tab3"]
[div class="tab tab4"]
[/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents01 show"]
[div class=tag]full name:
laurel foster
[div class=tag]nickname:
sometimes laur.
[div class=tag]age:[/div] 21.
[div class=tag]gender:[/div] female.
[div class=tag]sexuality:[/div] bisexual.
[div class=tag]face claim:[/div] marina laswick.
[div class=tag]height & weight:[/div] 5'2 & 132lbs.
[div class=tag]hair & eyes:[/div] sunkissed blonde hair & bright blue eyes.
[div class=tag]body mods:[/div] nose piercing. tattoo on side. [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
[div class=tag]personality traits:
powerful. outgoing. daring. flirtatious.
vengeful. blunt. jealous. confrontational.
[div class=tag]likes:[/div] cats. whiskey. keychains. yellow flowers. sex.
jolly ranchers. getting her way. antiques. magic.
[div class=tag]dislikes:[/div] deep bodies of water. spiders. thunderstorms.
being underestimated. rejection. seafood. soda.
[div class=tag]fears:[/div] drowning. losing a loved one again. [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
[div class=tag]laurel's story:
growing up, laurel lived with her parents bouncing from town to town. despite never settling in one place too long, her parents always reminded her that home was where your family was and that they would one day return to new haven. laurel couldn't understand why they had to continue to bounce around instead of living in her hometown, but she was told never to question it, so she didn't. they always seemed to be worried about something, though. constantly looking over their shoulders and ready to move at any second which struck her as weird but again, she didn't question it.

one day when laurel had come back from a local herb shop, in the town they'd settled at the time, she found the door open. nothing could've prepared her for what she saw as she walked inside. the walls and floors were covered in blood, broken glass, and tables scattered through the living room and her parent's lifeless bodies in the middle of all the destruction. she tried to use her magic to save them, but it was no use; she wasn't powerful enough. besides, bringing someone back to life was dark magic, something they'd never dared to teach her. she immediately called the only person she knew she could trust, her aunt gwen, who came and helped her deal with the house and transport her parents back home to new haven for a proper burial. she moved back home with gwen, who helped her through the loss as best as she could. laurel tried to get information out of her aunt, like why her parents seemed to be on the run and who would've possibly killed them, but gwen's lips were sealed.

because laurel was eighteen, she was able to access the family's archives and personal belongings that had been locked away, she took advantage. searching through everything for answers about her parents' deaths until she found something. a journal belonging to her mother from their time on the run. inside were vague details of a group of supernatural beings that had been after them for a magical and very powerful item they had in their possession. it could only be activated by a witch or warlock from her family bloodline. although she has no idea where the item is or why this group wanted it, she has a feeling they will eventually come for it. laurel started slowly learning dark magic much to gwen's disapproval which got her kicked out pretty quickly. not that she cares. not like light magic was able to keep her parents alive. [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents04"]
[div class=tag]name:
relationship info.
[div class=tag]name:[/div] relationship info.
[div class=tag]name:[/div] relationship info. [/div][/div] [/div]
witch
[/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/members/natasha.78204/[/div] [class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; font-size: 10px; font-family: Avenir; color: #999; [/class] [class=tag] color: #6600cc; font-family: Playfair Display; font-size: 16px; padding-left: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; padding-top: 15px; [/class] [class=tab] height: 30px; width: 30px; border-radius: 100%; background: #222; margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: center; padding-top: 4px; color: #fff; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #6600cc; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class name=selectedTab] animation: {post_id}pulse; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-delay: 0s; animation-iteration-count: infinite; animation-play-state: running; color: #6600cc; [/class] [animation=pulse] [keyframe=0] box-shadow: 0 0 0 0px rgba(102, 0, 204) [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] box-shadow: 0 0 0 15px rgba(99, 208, 224, 0); [/keyframe] [/animation] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s; width: 480px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 26px; color: #000; height: 500px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script]

Last edited:
[div class="tab tab2"]
[div class="tab tab3"]
[div class="tab tab4"]
[/div]
tyler harlow.
[div class=tag]nickname:
ty.
[div class=tag]age:[/div] turned at 22 roughly 230 years ago.
[div class=tag]gender:[/div] male.
[div class=tag]sexuality:[/div] heterosexual.
[div class=tag]face claim:[/div] noah centineo.
[div class=tag]height & weight:[/div] 6'0 & 176lbs.
[div class=tag]hair & eyes:[/div] deep chocolate & honey brown
[div class=tag]body mods:[/div] info coming soon. [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
[div class=tag]personality.
loyal. reliable. extremely protective. selfless.
worrisome. stubborn. guilt-ridden. impulsive.
[div class=tag]likes:[/div] old cars. bourbon. pasta. converse shoes.
hot air balloons. the ocean. storms. blood.
[div class=tag]dislikes:[/div] his dark past. lying. unnecessary killing.
dancing. musicals. blacking out [temper].
[div class=tag]fears:[/div] not finding redemption for his mistakes. [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
[div class=tag]tyler's story:
Tyler was only twenty-two when he met the love of his life. Some said he was crazy for falling in love so fast. They said that settling down at his age would be a mistake. He had so much to experience and much more fun to have, but he knew they were wrong. He could live an even better life with her by his side. Six months into their relationship, he decided to take a leap of faith and propose to Nora. He took her to their secret spot just outside of the town they lived in. It was a quiet little garden that his mother had planted in her younger years. When he got down on one knee, he was expected joy and love to fill the air around them, but instead, Nora told him she could not accept without telling him her deepest secret. And so she told him that she was a vampire and all the bloody details that went with it. Although he was shocked, it didn't phase him as he was utterly in love with her, every part of her. He told her that he would become what she was so that they could be together for all of eternity, and after months of refusing to turn him, she eventually gave in. His transition was hard but with her by his side, he overcame the obstacles.

Their life together was a good one, they married and moved to New Haven, a town she had grown up in. They went undetected, didn't kill for blood and they were happy. When the town became suspicious and began hunting the supernatural beings, Tyler suggested they leave town and find a new place to call home. Nora disagreed, insisting that they were fine as long as they laid low. He trusted her instincts even though his own were screaming the opposite which he says to thins day was one of his biggest regrets. They were captured and taken to the church to be burned to their deaths. He searched for a way out and found a witch inside who said she could exact a spell to free only two beings, herself being one. He told Nora of this and decided she would be the one to escape but Nora must've made her own deal with the witch because when the spell was cast, he was the one who made it out. The witch told him that Nora left her with a message for him and handed him a crumpled note.

I know you are probably hurt, angry and sad that I have made this choice without you. Please understand that I have lived many many years on this earth. I've been able to travel, see amazing sights, learn new things, and even find true love. This is why I can accept my fate but yours should not be sealed along with it. You have so much life left to live and I want you to explore all it has to offer. Thank you, for allowing me to experience love as powerful and unconditional as ours. I am the luckiest girl in the world. Please, never forget who you truly are, my dear.
Love yours, for all of eternity, Nora.

Thus the beginning of his spiral. He became angry and unable to gain control of himself. He killed a few people on the Town Council before fleeing New Haven for good. He stopped using blood bags, instead choosing killing innocents to quench his thirst without a care of any consequences. He fell in with a crowd of bad vampires/werewolves but his anger made him impulsive. He ended up double-crossing them [one or more] and breaking off from the group. He was technically on the run for years from this group before meeting ________. They became his only friend, helped him to get back on track and change his ways. He started drinking animal blood, worried that even blood bags could cause him to snap again with thirst. Although he seemed to be back to his old self, he was still very much tortured and guilt-ridden by his past and all the mistakes he'd made. He knew he needed to redeem himself, for Nora and for his own sanity. [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents04"]
[div class=tag]name:
relationship info.
vampire
[/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/members/natasha.78204/[/div] [class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; font-size: 10px; font-family: Avenir; color: #999; [/class] [class=tag] color: #006699; font-family: Playfair Display; font-size: 16px; padding-left: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; padding-top: 15px; [/class] [class=tab] height: 30px; width: 30px; border-radius: 100%; background: #222; margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: center; padding-top: 4px; color: #fff; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #006699; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class name=selectedTab] animation: {post_id}pulse; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-delay: 0s; animation-iteration-count: infinite; animation-play-state: running; color: #006699; [/class] [animation=pulse] [keyframe=0] box-shadow: 0 0 0 0px rgba(0, 102, 153) [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] box-shadow: 0 0 0 15px rgba(99, 208, 224, 0); [/keyframe] [/animation] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s; width: 480px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 26px; color: #000; height: 500px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script]

Last edited:
[class=content] position: relative; width: 300px; height: 400px; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; overflow: hidden; --bkgd-color: #00142E; --text-color: #fff; --accent-color: #f53d59; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/FMvuswx.png'), auto; [/class] [class=homebkgd] box-sizing: border-box; position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: var(--bkgd-color); [/class] [class=intro] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; top: 10%; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px var(--accent-color); top: 13%; [/class] [class=role] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 15px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; top: 20%; [/class] [class=line] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: 1px; border-radius: 10px; background-color: var(--accent-color); top: 28%; left: 10%; [/class] [class=icon] position: absolute; width: 5%; height: 15px; background: url(https://imgur.com/8ynbcEf.png); background-size: 100%; top: 32%; left: 47.5%; transition-duration: 0.5s; animation:{post_id}throb 10s linear infinite; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: 52%; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/06/25/1f/06251fb7ff7648d1aa3f1b9413c5832a.gif); background-size: 130%; background-position: 0% 30%; top: 40%; left: 10%; border: 0.5px solid var(--accent-color); [/class] [animation=throb] [keyframe=0]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=10]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=20]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=30]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=40]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=60]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=70]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=80]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=90]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [/animation] [script class=button on=click] addClass slideup homebkgd [/script] [class=slideup] animation-name: {post_id}slup; animation-duration: 1.7s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slup] [keyframe=0]transform: translateY(0%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateY(-100%);visibility:hidden;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=bkgd] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: var(--bkgd-color); [/class] [class=header] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: left; top: 6%; left: 10%; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] position: absolute; height: 20px; width: auto; top: 7.2%; left: 63%; [/class] [class=tab] position: relative; color: var(--text-color); width: 20px; height: 10px; display: inline; font-size: 15px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 6px; transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: var(--accent-color); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; top: 18%; left: 10%; width: 90%; height: 75%; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 255px; height: 100%; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; color: var(--text-color); text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; padding-right: 50px; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; display: inline; width: auto; height: auto; color: var(--accent-color); text-transform: uppercase; margin-right: 5px; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.25; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent3) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent4) [/script] [div class=content] [div class=bkgd] [div class=line style="top: 5%;"][/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent1"]basics[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"]persona[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"]backstory[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"]misc.[/div] [div class=line style="top: 15%;"][/div] [div class=tabcontainer] [div class=tab]1[/div] [div class=tab]2[/div] [div class=tab]3[/div] [div class=tab]4[/div] [/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=text] [div class=tag]name:[/div] adela monet jones

[div class=tag]nickname:[/div] ella ; ade ; red ; monet

[div class=tag]age:[/div] mid 300s ; turned at 20 [ 18-22 ]

[div class=tag]gender:[/div] female

[div class=tag]sexuality:[/div] heterosexual

[div class=tag]species:[/div] vampire

[div class=tag]faceclaim:[/div] katherine mcnamara

[div class=tag]d.o.b:[/div] 3 / 22

[div class=tag]height:[/div] 5'4"

[div class=tag]weight:[/div] 115 lbs

[div class=tag]hair color:[/div] red

[div class=tag]eye color:[/div] green

[div class=tag]dist. marks:[/div] bright red hair

[div class=tag]body mods:[/div] second ear piercing on her left ear ; daylight necklace
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]likes:[/div] the ocean ; coffee ; animals ; animal shelters ; family ; helping others

[div class=tag]dislikes:[/div] religion ; betrayal ; lying ; hospitals ; animal blood ; guns

[div class=tag]fears:[/div] giving in and flipping the switch ; becoming so attached to someone and losing them

[div class=tag]personality:[/div]

✔ protective

✔ bubbly

✔ loyal

✔ confident

✘ stubborn

✘ independent

✘ careful

✘ emotional
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]theme song:[/div] before you go - lewis capaldi

[div class=tag]history:[/div] if ella was being honest with herself, she lost track of how old she truly is many many lifetimes ago. if someone manages to have known her from the beginning of when she was turned, they could give you an estimate of being at least in her three-hundreds. although, that's not something she likes to advertise seeing as you never ask a lady their age.

when adela was eighteen, she had yet to be married off much to her parent's dismay, but she had knack for finding a major flaw in any of her suitors that would make a marriage between the man in question and herself unheard of. it was a secret she held close to her chest, and to this day she still refuses to tell it. however, soon after her birthday, she met the newcomer to town and instantly it was like she was under their spell, she claimed to have become besotted with him and she didn't know what she would do if she wasn't allowed to be courted by him.

in truth, the man was a vampire, and had come to town many months before and had spotted her and fell instantly in love with her beauty and bright red hair, a trait that made her stand out in a town full of brunettes and blondes. so after he learned the patterns of the town, he finally made his entrance and placed everyone under his spell. compulsion was a tricky gift that he used freely, considering the town had never encountered anything to do with the supernatural before. he had free reign over the town. not that he went looking for trouble, he subscribed to what ella would later call the catch, feed, and release method. he took no pleasure in hurting human lives, but he had no problem taking what he needed from them, and if an accident happened every once in a while, then there was nothing to be done. it was simply the fate of nature.

with ella under his compulsion, they began a courtship that ended with him truly loving the young girl, and after an accident one night which ended with her parent's house in flames, he risked everything to rescue her, ending with ella being turned. unknowingly she'd been taking small doses of his blood daily as he was fully prepared to turn her once the time was right, but the accident sped up his timeline. due to his blood being in her system, she began her transition that night after he pulled her body from the flames and fled into the night. due to beginning her transition, the compulsion began to fade, and she realized that the way she behaved was strange, and she began to panic.

it didn't take too long for him to explain everything to her, and while she was extremely wary, she recognized deep inside that when he compelled her, all he really did was gain her attention, her infatuation. he didn't mess with her personality and any feelings that had developed, because she did learn later after her transition, that she did love him. they had a good hundred years together where he taught her everything she needed to know and obtained her daylight necklace for her once she had her thirst under control. they traveled the world and were happy together, until they stumbled into a small town called new haven and her love was somehow captured and burned alive, locked away in the basement of a church. her heart broke and it wasn't until fifty years later that she managed to find a reason to live again.

ella had continued wandering the earth, no purpose in mind, just existing until she'd stumbled upon a group of thieves trying to harm a young boy of only twelve or so. in a fit of rage, she killed the men, draining them for every drop of blood they held. by the time she'd come out of her haze, the boy was fading in and out of consciousness and something inside of her broke. she asked him if he wanted to live, not fully sure of what she was doing. when he answered her yes, she tore into her wrist and fed him some of her blood and when he passed out once more, she carried him away to safety and cared for him as he began to heal. when he woke, fully healed, he was confused but grateful to her and once she learned that he had no one left to care for him, she instantly took him under her wing and became his mother figure. she raised him as best as she could and took pride in his accomplishments. he didn't mind traveling with her when she had to leave town after everyone began to notice that she wasn't aging. he loved her and she loved him as a son and it broke her heart when he twenty and he shoved her out of the way of an incoming bullet by a random thief on the road and died before she could attempt to heal him. once she recognized what had happened, she screamed before lunging for the thief and ripping his throat out, blood spraying everywhere and mixing with her tears.

after she buried him she once again began to roam endlessly, not sure what to do with her life again. she grew depressed and something in her began to hate the man who had been her love and the life he'd bestowed upon her. a small part of her still recognized that the final decision had been hers, but everything in her screamed that she wouldn't have had to make that decision if her love had never stepped foot in her life. she cursed nature and the beyond, hating the powers and religions of the world for taking her two reasons for living away from her. it wasn't until somewhere in her two-hundreds that she stumbled upon a witch that helped her turn her switch back on. they showed her how to care once more for the people in the world and showed her how she could still help those that needed it and maybe even find another reason to live. they showed her that living wasn't a terrible burden and she had been given a gift and she should do something important with it. so she did. she helped people anywhere she could, a slowly began to feel like she did years and years ago when she was younger and wasn't so jaded.

by the time her witch friend grew old and passed away, having started a family of their own to carry on their lineage, she was sad, but she wasn't going to shut down again. on their deathbed she promised them that she would look out for their family line throughout the years as long as she was able. it was the least she could do, and she's always done the best she could to uphold that promise to the present day. especially seeing as something strange was beginning to happen in that small town of new haven, the place that had stolen her first love from her. she didn't know why she'd gone back after all this time, but something was pulling her, and with nothing truly stopping her, she followed the call.
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]extra:[/div] tba [/div][/div] [/div] [div class=homebkgd] [div class=intro]introducing[/div] [div class="name button"]adela[/div] [div class=role]the vampire[/div] [div class=line][/div] [div class="icon button"][/div] [div class="pic button"][/div] [/div] [/div][div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#dedede]sox[/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:
[class=content] position: relative; width: 300px; height: 400px; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; overflow: hidden; --bkgd-color: #569C79; --text-color: #000; --accent-color: #9BB8D5; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/eyUJ9gM.png'), auto; [/class] [class=homebkgd] box-sizing: border-box; position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: var(--bkgd-color); [/class] [class=intro] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; top: 10%; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px var(--accent-color); top: 13%; [/class] [class=role] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 15px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; top: 20%; [/class] [class=line] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: 1px; border-radius: 10px; background-color: var(--accent-color); top: 28%; left: 10%; [/class] [class=icon] position: absolute; width: 5%; height: 15px; background: url(https://imgur.com/EHavE1R.png); background-size: 100%; top: 32%; left: 47.5%; transition-duration: 0.5s; animation:{post_id}throb 10s linear infinite; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: 52%; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/70e3ef914f3d7901161510668f5be432/tumblr_o0wnpxmj0M1ua5883o6_250.gifv); background-size: 100%; background-position: 0% 40%; top: 40%; left: 10%; border: 0.5px solid var(--accent-color); [/class] [animation=throb] [keyframe=0]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=10]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=20]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=30]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=40]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=60]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=70]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=80]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=90]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [/animation] [script class=button on=click] addClass slideup homebkgd [/script] [class=slideup] animation-name: {post_id}slup; animation-duration: 1.7s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slup] [keyframe=0]transform: translateY(0%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateY(-100%);visibility:hidden;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=bkgd] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: var(--bkgd-color); [/class] [class=header] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: left; top: 6%; left: 10%; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] position: absolute; height: 20px; width: auto; top: 7.2%; left: 63%; [/class] [class=tab] position: relative; color: var(--text-color); width: 20px; height: 10px; display: inline; font-size: 15px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 6px; transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: var(--accent-color); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; top: 18%; left: 10%; width: 90%; height: 75%; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 255px; height: 100%; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; color: var(--text-color); text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; padding-right: 50px; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; display: inline; width: auto; height: auto; color: var(--accent-color); text-transform: uppercase; margin-right: 5px; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.25; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent3) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent4) [/script] [div class=content] [div class=bkgd] [div class=line style="top: 5%;"][/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent1"]basics[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"]persona[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"]backstory[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"]misc.[/div] [div class=line style="top: 15%;"][/div] [div class=tabcontainer] [div class=tab]1[/div] [div class=tab]2[/div] [div class=tab]3[/div] [div class=tab]4[/div] [/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=text] [div class=tag]name:[/div] jasper malachi redwood

[div class=tag]nickname:[/div] jas ; mal

[div class=tag]age:[/div] 23

[div class=tag]gender:[/div] male

[div class=tag]species:[/div] werewolf

[div class=tag]faceclaim:[/div] dominic sherwood

[div class=tag]d.o.b:[/div] 8 / 7

[div class=tag]height:[/div] 6"

[div class=tag]weight:[/div] 181lbs

[div class=tag]hair color:[/div] light brown/blonde

[div class=tag]eye color:[/div] [ left ]brown ; [ right ]blue

[div class=tag]dist. marks:[/div] the heterochromia

[div class=tag]body mods:[/div] scars scattered across his arms
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]likes:[/div] music ; food ; working out ; cooking ; running ; dogs

[div class=tag]dislikes:[/div] cats ; cars ; the full moon ; storms ; cotton candy ; high pitched sounds

[div class=tag]fears:[/div] losing his family ; killing someone else

✔ protective

✔ dependable

✔ well-meaning

✔ caring

✘ thick-headed

✘ abrasive

✘ cocky

✘ sarcastic
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]theme song:[/div] when you love someone - james tw

[div class=tag]history:[/div] born to a small family that originated in new haven, jasper knew nothing of the dark secret his family tried so hard to bury. as a young child it was just him and his parents and they were happy and everything was fine. he was five when he found out he would be an older brother and he was excited at the idea. he'd seen other kids with siblings and the idea of being able to look out for someone else was something he wouldn't trade for the world.

he was five, almost six, when his sister was born and his mother passed away soon after due to an infected incision that a doctor hadn't properly stitched up afterward. his father, once he found out, almost completely checked out and in the end jasper wound up naming his baby sister. logan, he called her. lola for short, just because he liked how it was unique like his own name. they would be a set, he had decided with her name, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

now, if jasper had been older, he would've single-handedly taken care of his sister, however he was six, so luckily his father had come alive enough to be able to hire a full-time nanny to look after both of his kids, for surely jasper and lola would've starved right away. while part of jasper grew to hate his father for leaving them the way he had, another could only rejoice at how his sister looked up to him so obviously already. the woman hired to care for the redwood children - anna - grew to care deeply for the two and helped jasper learn everything he needed to look after himself and lola.

his favorite activity growing up was to cook, and he found out early on that he was actually pretty good at it. by the time he was a young teenager, he was the one making all of their family meals and he couldn't have been happier. anna was there for lola when he was at school when they were younger and by the time they were both in school, she was there waiting when they came home. she had basically become a mother figure to the two and everything was good. they didn't have any clue of what would be coming.

by the time jasper was sixteen, he had gotten his permit and then soon after his license. his father had become sick and so whenever he had a doctor's appointment, anna stayed with lola while jasper drove him to and from the hospital. it was tedious and jasper hated having to do such a thing for a man who cared so little for his family that he completely checked out. he refused to let lola be alone with him on the off chance that the man turned on her, seeing as his activity levels around jasper was so erratic, the teen had thought it better not to test things, and anna had sadly agreed.

however at sixteen, jasper was driving his father home from the hospital when they were at an intersection. he'd started to drive through when a drunk driver ran the light, causing jasper to slam into his car. the end result left jasper the lone survivor. the impact had shattered the windshield on jasper's car, covering his arms in broken glass, and killing his father who had slammed forward and hit his head on the dashboard. his father was covered in glass as well, which didn't help. by the time the paramedics arrived, the man had passed away. the drunk driver had been declared dead on impact, seeing as they had already consumed an extremely high amount of alcohol and wasn't wearing a seatbelt when the crash happened. the driver had been thrown to the side, causing his body to slam into the door and window on the passenger side of the car.

jasper was rushed to the hospital and someone had called anna to let her know what had happened, and the woman immediately grabbed an eleven year old lola and rushed to the hospital. he wasn't charged with anything, but he still ended up going through hell. because soon after he healed up and was released from the hospital, the full moon came knocking, causing him to transform in the most painful way. he had no idea what was happening to him and when he woke up after and dragged himself home, it was anna who was there for him like she always was.

she recognized what had happened to him and called a friend of hers to come to town and help teach jasper how to control his shifts. he'd been resistant at first until the danger he presented to lola was explained and he hesitantly agreed to listen. it didn't take long for the lessons to stick and for him to grow a close relationship with the first adult man to actually teach him something close to a life lesson. if it wasn't for anna and her friend, jackson, jasper knows now that he probably would be dead, and with his family luck, so would lola. and that was something he'd never let happen.

now at twenty-three, jasper is the co-owner of the local hang-out diner in town, anna having helped him gain ownership of the diner when the old owner was selling before it went out of business. he spends most of his time there as a chef, leaving the legal things to anna as she now had free time with lola finishing her high school years and jasper working in the kitchen.
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]extras:[/div] tba [/div][/div] [/div] [div class=homebkgd] [div class=intro]introducing[/div] [div class="name button"]jasper[/div] [div class=role]the werewolf[/div] [div class=line][/div] [div class="icon button"][/div] [div class="pic button"][/div] [/div] [/div][div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#dedede]sox[/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:
[class=variables] --accent: #D1E1D5; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=bkg] position: relative; width: 695px; height: 488px; background-color: rgba(232,232,232,1); overflow: hidden; margin: auto; [/class] [class=img] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 202px; height: 256px; left: 467px; top: 25px; background: url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/316612689/original.gif'); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=head] position: absolute; left: 467px; top: 301px; overflow: visible; width: 203px; height: 40px; text-align: left; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 20px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); [/class] [class=out] overflow: visible; position: absolute; width: 155px; height: 1px; left: 467.5px; top: 334.5px; background: #707070; [/class] [class=style] position: absolute; left: 467px; top: 349px; overflow: hidden; width: 203px; height: 93px; text-align: left; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 11px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=post] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 436px; height: 447px; left: 15px; top: 25px; background: #F6F6F6; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 11px; height: 428px; left: 25px; top: 35px; background: var(--accent); border-radius: 7px; [/class] [class=img1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 114px; height: 92px; left: 53px; top: 35px; background: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/3bf53dfb2dd0f9504093addc6be6c030/tumblr_osveqyvzns1uqgrx7o1_400.gifv'); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=img2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 114px; height: 92px; left: 189px; top: 35px; background: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/1b53c769314a10f929c2adf7f03b4949/tumblr_pzlyppxkPu1vqva6fo2_540.gif'); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=img3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 114px; height: 92px; left: 324px; top: 35px; background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/33/0e/20/330e209448ba823927e285d0fc53bbb8.gif'); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=sig] position: absolute; left: 53px; top: 143px; overflow: visible; width: 386px; height: 28px; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; font-size: 21px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); [/class] [class=tabs] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 202px; height: 18px; left: 467px; top: 454px; [/class] [class=tab1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 50px; height: 18px; left: 467px; top: 454px; border-radius: 7px 0px 0px 7px; text-align: center; color: white; background: var(--accent); border: 1px solid #707070; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=tab2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 18px; left: 517px; top: 454px; text-align: center; color: white; background: var(--accent); border: 1px solid #707070; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=tab3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 50px; height: 18px; left: 568px; top: 454px; text-align: center; color: white; background: var(--accent); border: 1px solid #707070; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=tab4] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 18px; left: 618px; top: 454px; border-radius: 0px 7px 7px 0px; text-align: center; color: white; background: var(--accent); border: 1px solid #707070; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=content] position: absolute; left: 10px; top: 177px; overflow: visible; width: 386px; height: 286px; text-align: left; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 11px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); white-space: pre-wrap; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=content2] position: absolute; left: 10px; top: 177px; overflow: visible; width: 386px; height: 286px; text-align: left; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 11px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); white-space: pre-wrap; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=content3] position: absolute; left: 10px; top: 177px; overflow: visible; width: 386px; height: 286px; text-align: left; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 11px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); white-space: pre-wrap; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=content4] position: absolute; left: 10px; top: 177px; overflow: visible; width: 386px; height: 286px; text-align: left; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 11px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); white-space: pre-wrap; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=tags] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 0.15em solid var(--accent); font-size: 11px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class name=tab1 state=hover] background: #E7F3EB; [/class] [class name=tab2 state=hover] background: #E7F3EB; [/class] [class name=tab3 state=hover] background: #E7F3EB; [/class] [class name=tab4 state=hover] background: #E7F3EB; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide content2 hide content3 hide content4 fadeIn 0900 content [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide content hide content3 hide content4 fadeIn 0900 content2 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide content2 hide content hide content4 fadeIn 0900 content3 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] hide content2 hide content3 hide content fadeIn 0900 content4 [/script] [div class=variables] [div class=bkg] [div class=img] [/div] [div class=head] mallory nokomis. [/div] [div class=out] [/div] [div class=style] Vampires don't sparkle. Vampires eviscerate. [/div] [div class=post] [/div] [div class=bar] [/div] [div class=img1] [/div] [div class=img2] [/div] [div class=img3] [/div] [div class=sig] - blood and sex, they leave us wrecks [/div] [div class=tabs] [/div] [div class=tab1] [/div] [div class=tab2] [/div] [div class=tab3] [/div] [div class=tab4] [/div] [div class=content]
[div class=tags]name
mallory angelika nokomis [div class=tags]nickname
mal, lory, angel (to some of her lovers) [div class=tags]age[/div] twenty-one [div class=tags]gender[/div] female [div class=tags]sexuality[/div] bisexual (but to be honest, she'll screw anything that moves and has genitals) [div class=tags]species[/div] vampire [/div][/div][/div] [div class="content2 hidden"]
[div class=tags]face claim
camila mendes [div class=tags]hair
dark brown [div class=tags]eyes[/div] dark brown [div class=tags]height[/div] 5'2" [div class=tags]weight[/div] 119 lbs [div class=tags]body mods[/div] ears, bellybutton piercing ; tattoo on lower right arm [/div][/div] [/div] [div class="content3 hidden"]
[div class=tags]personality
mallory's got one thing on her mind, and it ain't too hard to figure out. she's horny just about all the time, and she will do anything to satisfy herself and her needs, even if it's questionable by nature. about half the town is on her list of "people she's banged," which she does actually keep track of on a piece of paper somewhere. because her sex drive is incredibly potent, she's also quite skilled in seduction, and will use whatever necessary to get her way. if you've ever seen any tv show involving cliques, mallory is that bitch. she's a little power-hungry, and she loves having control over others. (this, unfortunately, applies to multiple fields.) so long as everyone knows she's the top bitch and no one else, she will forever be stuck with this quasi "god complex" that ensures her complete queen bee-ness. for as long as she is in power, she will never have to fear anyone or anything. except maybe stds. there is a part of mallory that wants to legitimately care about someone, but she is unable to care about anyone but herself. she's not violent, but she's underhanded, and there are tactics she will most certainly employ to ensure that everything and everyone is in the place she wants them to be. it's quite possible she's empty inside and wants something to fill that emptiness, but honestly, so long as she has sex, she'll be alright. probably. [div class=tags]likes
sex, sex, mason, sex, sexy lingerie [div class=tags]dislikes[/div] girls who flirt with mason, modest clothing, stds (such a hassle), feeling inferior, sperm whales (so vulgar) [div class=tags]fears[/div] not having anybody to fuck ; losing mason for good ; being considered less than she is [/div][/div] [/div] [div class="content4 hidden"]
[div class=tags]background
there was a time when mallory's smile lit up a room and her heart was filled with love rather than vanity and lust. that lasted about three years. the thing about mallory's parents was, they didn't want to be parents. they'd forgotten a condom and it let to her. hell, mal's mom was just a teenage girl with a propensity for sleeping with anyone who wanted it - which was everyone. when mallory came along, she upended everything, and they made sure she knew that. for her first few years, it was mostly her grandmother who took care of her until she told mal's mother to get her shit together. after that, her mother often shoved her onto her father, as she was too busy sleeping around. her father didn't want the responsibility, but for his credit, he did try for a few minutes. once those few minutes were up, he resorted to yelling. and boy, did he yell. mallory's father was very good at insults. he made mallory feel worthless with every breath, and tears were never far from her face. she hated feeling like less than she was, but her father made sure she knew that she was nothing and always would be. one night, she came home from school to find both of her parents dead. despite her best intentions, she was relieved. a vampire was waiting for her and told her she'd been watching what her family was doing to her, and she wanted her to be her daughter. mallory didn't really know what that meant (she was ten), but she went along with it. however, the town found out about this vampire's deeds (not that they knew she was a vampire) and came after her. as awful as mal's parents had been, they were part of the town, which meant they didn't deserve to die such bloody deaths. the vampire spirited mallory away from the town, and she raised her until she was eighteen before turning her. somewhere along the way, mallory somehow picked up her mother's habits and began sleeping around. it was a release, in a way, to finally have some control over something in her life. her foster mother may have loved her in her own strange way, but mallory didn't buy it. she still belonged to the vamp. once she was turned, her promiscuous ways became worse. she loved hearing her lovers tell her she was the best they'd ever had, that she was worth so much more than a night in a sleazy hotel room. because she was. still, she wanted to return to her hometown. she wanted to show the town that hadn't loved her what her worth was. feeling inferior wasn't in the cards anymore. and once she met mason, well. it all fell into place. [div class=tags]theme song
"when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight" [div class=tags]extra[/div] mal's daylight jewelry that she definitely didn't steal from a warlock she slept with once [/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [class=cred] width:100%;text-align:center;font-size:8px;[/class][div class=cred]fated.[/div] [/div]

Last edited:
[class=variables] --accent: #D1E1D5; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=bkg] position: relative; width: 695px; height: 488px; background-color: rgba(232,232,232,1); overflow: hidden; margin: auto; [/class] [class=img] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 202px; height: 256px; left: 467px; top: 25px; background: url('https://media2.giphy.com/media/JcveEcNMRC1zy/source.gif'); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=head] position: absolute; left: 467px; top: 301px; overflow: visible; width: 203px; height: 40px; text-align: left; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 20px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); [/class] [class=out] overflow: visible; position: absolute; width: 155px; height: 1px; left: 467.5px; top: 334.5px; background: #707070; [/class] [class=style] position: absolute; left: 467px; top: 349px; overflow: hidden; width: 203px; height: 93px; text-align: left; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 11px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=post] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 436px; height: 447px; left: 15px; top: 25px; background: #F6F6F6; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 11px; height: 428px; left: 25px; top: 35px; background: var(--accent); border-radius: 7px; [/class] [class=img1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 114px; height: 92px; left: 53px; top: 35px; background: url('https://media1.giphy.com/media/Jfm347fn5WHXG/source.gif'); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=img2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 114px; height: 92px; left: 189px; top: 35px; background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5a/d2/80/5ad280ed76208e298f00f1dff21f60c9.gif'); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=img3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 114px; height: 92px; left: 324px; top: 35px; background: url('https://giffiles.alphacoders.com/144/144181.gif'); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=sig] position: absolute; left: 53px; top: 143px; overflow: visible; width: 386px; height: 28px; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; font-size: 21px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); [/class] [class=tabs] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 202px; height: 18px; left: 467px; top: 454px; [/class] [class=tab1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 50px; height: 18px; left: 467px; top: 454px; border-radius: 7px 0px 0px 7px; text-align: center; color: white; background: var(--accent); border: 1px solid #707070; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=tab2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 18px; left: 517px; top: 454px; text-align: center; color: white; background: var(--accent); border: 1px solid #707070; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=tab3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 50px; height: 18px; left: 568px; top: 454px; text-align: center; color: white; background: var(--accent); border: 1px solid #707070; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=tab4] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 18px; left: 618px; top: 454px; border-radius: 0px 7px 7px 0px; text-align: center; color: white; background: var(--accent); border: 1px solid #707070; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=content] position: absolute; left: 10px; top: 177px; overflow: visible; width: 386px; height: 286px; text-align: left; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 11px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); white-space: pre-wrap; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=content2] position: absolute; left: 10px; top: 177px; overflow: visible; width: 386px; height: 286px; text-align: left; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 11px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); white-space: pre-wrap; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=content3] position: absolute; left: 10px; top: 177px; overflow: visible; width: 386px; height: 286px; text-align: left; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 11px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); white-space: pre-wrap; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=content4] position: absolute; left: 10px; top: 177px; overflow: visible; width: 386px; height: 286px; text-align: left; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 11px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); white-space: pre-wrap; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=tags] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 0.15em solid var(--accent); font-size: 11px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class name=tab1 state=hover] background: #E7F3EB; [/class] [class name=tab2 state=hover] background: #E7F3EB; [/class] [class name=tab3 state=hover] background: #E7F3EB; [/class] [class name=tab4 state=hover] background: #E7F3EB; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide content2 hide content3 hide content4 fadeIn 0900 content [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide content hide content3 hide content4 fadeIn 0900 content2 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide content2 hide content hide content4 fadeIn 0900 content3 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] hide content2 hide content3 hide content fadeIn 0900 content4 [/script] [div class=variables] [div class=bkg] [div class=img] [/div] [div class=head] frederick jackery. [/div] [div class=out] [/div] [div class=style] Some werewolves are hairy on the inside. [/div] [div class=post] [/div] [div class=bar] [/div] [div class=img1] [/div] [div class=img2] [/div] [div class=img3] [/div] [div class=sig] - even if dire, I'll face hellfire [/div] [div class=tabs] [/div] [div class=tab1] [/div] [div class=tab2] [/div] [div class=tab3] [/div] [div class=tab4] [/div] [div class=content]
[div class=tags]name
frederick reid jackery [div class=tags]nickname
freddy/freddie baby [div class=tags]age[/div] nineteen [div class=tags]gender[/div] male [div class=tags]sexuality[/div] demisexual (female leaning ; not that he knows anything about sex or attraction) [div class=tags]species[/div] werewolf [/div][/div][/div] [div class="content2 hidden"]
dylan o'brien [div class=tags]hair
dark brown [div class=tags]eyes[/div] light brown [div class=tags]height[/div] 5'11" [div class=tags]weight[/div] 152 lbs [div class=tags]body mods[/div] tattoo on lower back [/div][/div] [/div] [div class="content3 hidden"]
freddie is one of those "mom" figures. he's very cautious and values his family's safety above all else - he will do anything to make sure they won't get hurt before walking into anything dangerous. this comes from the fact that he's raised his youngest siblings alongside his mother and father; since he was in charge of the house for most of his life, he finds it hard to break the "parenting" habits instilled in him. other than his overbearing mom-ness, freddie is an innocent little boy at heart. he gets overly excited about anything fun, and he sometimes seems to be bouncing off the walls. some say he inherited his hyperactivity from his siblings, but it's possible the reverse is true. because of his life as his siblings' second mother, he's grown to be caring and king, stopping to help strangers and friends alike because he can't stand to see anyone go without help. freddie's affection knows no bounds. without his siblings around, he really has no place to displace this affection, so he'll express it with others. this makes him seem quirky, but he means it when he says "I love you." because he does: he loves everyone. and with this curse running through his veins, he's not sure how long they'll be around, and that terrifies him more than anything. [div class=tags]likes
his family, sunshine, hugs!, swimming, rom coms [div class=tags]dislikes[/div] fighting, sadness, reminders of sparrow, thinking about randall, spicy food [div class=tags]fears[/div] losing any more members of his family ; the rest of his family activating their werewolf gene [/div][/div] [/div] [div class="content4 hidden"]
frederick jackery was born the second oldest of eight siblings. mr. and mrs. jackery had well-paying jobs, so providing for all those children wasn't a problem; however, it meant that they weren't around as often as they would have liked. the role of caretaker fell to the oldest siblings, randall, but when he was eighteen, he abandoned the family and ran away. freddie, whoh was twelve at the time, became the primary caretaker of his siblings. he couldn't bring himself to leave them to fend for themselves. under his mothering, freddie's other six siblings (in birth order: derrik, ember, melanie, nico, magdalene, and rudy) flourished, and they looked up to their older brother with wide, awe-filled eyes. freddie loved them all, and soon enough, they became his everything. but that was when the worst year of his life began. following freddie's sixteenth birthday, the youngest sibling and the baby of the family, rudy, disapppeared. being only four years old, he couldn't have possibly wandered off - freddie had taught him better than that. the jackery siblings searched everywhere, but they couldn't find him. finally, the police found rudy, but it was too late - he'd been found dead. someone had kidnapped and kept him until they slit his throat and dropped him near the edge of town. the jackerys were completely devastated. freddie blamed himself for his little brother's death - if he'd been paying better attention, maybe he could have saved his baby brother. derrik and ember said nonsense, there was nothing he could have done, but freddie was mad at himself nontheless. and now, his baby brother was gone. his only solace was his girlfriend at the time, sparrow, who didn't say anything, instead letting him cry on her shoulder and sleep on her lap. sparrow was the sun in his thunderstorm of heartbreak over his baby brother, and he couldn't have been more thankful to have her around. she understood his pain, especially as she was regarded as part of the jackery family and was fond of the siblings herself. she did everything in her power to comfort him. and then she disappeared. it was rudy all over again. freddie looked everywhere for sparrow, but she was nowhere to be found. then, out of nowhere, he was kidnapped himself. when freddie came to, having been knocked out, he found the face of his older brother, randall, sneering down at him. behind randall was the mangled body of sparrow. freddie choked on a sob and stared up at randall, whom he'd looked up to for the first twelve years of his life. why would he do this? randall cackled and said it was all his fault - if freddie hadn't become such a perfect older brother and replaced him in everyone's minds, he wouldn't have had to kill rudy and regain the attention he deserved as the oldest sibling. freddie was heartbroken. how could randall have killed his youngest brother and sparrow? what could have possessed him to turn to murder? as he tried to figure out hiw older brother, randall began approaching him with knife in hand. freddie began fearing for his life. what would his siblings do without him? they'd be devastated! and his parents! what would they think? but before randall could do anything, a team of police officers burst into the room. as freddie found out later, someone had witnessed randall kidnap him, leading them to find his current rundown apartment building, where he'd killed rudy and sparrow. the jackery family, relieved freddie was alive, was in mourning over sparrow, who shouldn't have been dragged into this in the first place. what was worse, their oldest brother was responsible! magdalene, now the youngest with rudy gone, cried the most out of everyone. for a while, freddie isolated himself. he simply could not believe that randall had done all this because of him. it made him feel awful to think that rudy's death really had been his fault. a few years afterward, freddie ran into randall, who had somehow escaped prison. he had a knife again, and freddie knew this wouldn't end well. however, something inside him kicked in, and before randall could stab him, he grabbed his hand and turned the knife on his brother. when police found him later, they deemed it self-defense and let him go, but something inside freddie had changed irreparably, but he didn't know what. when he told his parents, they grimaced. they told him that the jackery family had a latent werewolf gene running rampant in their blood, but that randall somehow hadn't inherited it. however, freddie had. now that he'd caused his older brother's death, he would turn every full moon. terrified for their own safety, the jackery family moved away, eventually finding new haven, which had a history of the supernatural and where the jackery werewolf gene had originated. while fighting his werewolf tendencies that he alone has, freddie now keeps better watch on his family, so that he will never let them down again. no matter what his siblings said, he knew that his brothers' deaths were his fault, and the only way to keep anything from happening to his family ever again was to protect them. and if he has anything to say about it, no one else in this family will become a monster like him. [div class=tags]theme song
"you and I will be safe and sound" [div class=tags]extra[/div] freddie as a wolf [/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [class=cred] width:100%;text-align:center;font-size:8px;[/class][div class=cred]fated.[/div] [/div]

Last edited:
[class=content] position: relative; width: 300px; height: 400px; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; overflow: hidden; --bkgd-color: #000000; --text-color: #fff; --accent-color: #FF1493; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/FMvuswx.png'), auto; [/class] [class=homebkgd] box-sizing: border-box; position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: var(--bkgd-color); [/class] [class=intro] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; top: 10%; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px var(--accent-color); top: 13%; [/class] [class=role] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 15px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; top: 20%; [/class] [class=line] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: 1px; border-radius: 10px; background-color: var(--accent-color); top: 28%; left: 10%; [/class] [class=icon] position: absolute; width: 5%; height: 15px; background: url(https://imgur.com/8ynbcEf.png); background-size: 100%; top: 32%; left: 47.5%; transition-duration: 0.5s; animation:{post_id}throb 10s linear infinite; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: 52%; background: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/81254308/original.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 0% 30%; top: 40%; left: 10%; border: 0.5px solid var(--accent-color); [/class] [animation=throb] [keyframe=0]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=10]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=20]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=30]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=40]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=60]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=70]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=80]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=90]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [/animation] [script class=button on=click] addClass slideup homebkgd [/script] [class=slideup] animation-name: {post_id}slup; animation-duration: 1.7s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slup] [keyframe=0]transform: translateY(0%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateY(-100%);visibility:hidden;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=bkgd] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: var(--bkgd-color); [/class] [class=header] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: left; top: 6%; left: 10%; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] position: absolute; height: 20px; width: auto; top: 7.2%; left: 63%; [/class] [class=tab] position: relative; color: var(--text-color); width: 20px; height: 10px; display: inline; font-size: 15px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 6px; transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: var(--accent-color); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; top: 18%; left: 10%; width: 90%; height: 75%; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 255px; height: 100%; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; color: var(--text-color); text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; padding-right: 50px; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; display: inline; width: auto; height: auto; color: var(--accent-color); text-transform: uppercase; margin-right: 5px; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.25; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent3) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent4) [/script] [div class=content] [div class=bkgd] [div class=line style="top: 5%;"][/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent1"]basics[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"]persona[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"]backstory[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"]misc.[/div] [div class=line style="top: 15%;"][/div] [div class=tabcontainer] [div class=tab]1[/div] [div class=tab]2[/div] [div class=tab]3[/div] [div class=tab]4[/div] [/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=text] [div class=tag]name:[/div] mercedes zabielski

[div class=tag]nickname:[/div] sadie

[div class=tag]age:[/div] 21

[div class=tag]sexuality:[/div] demisexual

[div class=tag]species:[/div] witch

[div class=tag]faceclaim:[/div] cher lloyd

[div class=tag]hair color:[/div] brown

[div class=tag]eye color:[/div] brown

[div class=tag]height:[/div] 5'6

[div class=tag]weight:[/div] 130lbs

[div class=tag]body mods:[/div] a few
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]likes:[/div] disney movies | body mods | stuffed animals | leather | long earrings

[div class=tag]dislikes:[/div] hot tea | people who stare | politics | turtlenecks | cotton candy

[div class=tag]fears:[/div] that no one will look past her parents mistakes

(+)passionate

(+)intelligent

(+)brave

(+)honest

(-)impulsive

(-)impatient

(-)proud

(-)abrasive

[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]history:[/div] Mercedes was born to a pair of powerful witches (well, a witch and a warlock) who were extremely well regarded by their peers. They weren't exactly royalty, but they were well known and loved by most. Mercedes was their rainbow baby, their precious child that came to them after many failed attempts to have a child. They loved her, but when she was young they got a taste of something that changed them forever.

Power.

This taste of power came to them from their enemy. Her parents had captured a vampire who had supposedly been wreaking havoc on a nearby town. She had the appearance of a young girl, and because of this innocent appearance, Sadie's father became entranced by her. She convinced him that he could have it all, magic and vampirism. He fell for the trick, and she changed him. He, in turn, changed sadie's mother.

This was viewed by the witch community as a huge and shocking betrayal. At the time, Sadie was but a young girl. Her parents, fresh in their bloodlust, went on their own rampage. It wasn't long before they were killed. Sadie, being a child, was raised by an elder of the town as everyone agreed that she had no part in her parents decision. Unfortunately, that didn't stop the looks, the whispers, or the rumors as she grew up.

She never left the town, because she viewed it at her home. But she was viewed as an outcast. She still is, years later.

[div class=tag]theme song:[/div]
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]gallery:[/div] ↓

source.gif
giphy.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=homebkgd] [div class=intro]introducing[/div] [div class="name button"]mercedes[/div] [div class=role]the witchy bitch[/div] [div class=line][/div] [div class="icon button"][/div] [div class="pic button"][/div] [/div] [/div][div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#dedede]sox[/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:
[class=content] position: relative; width: 300px; height: 400px; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; overflow: hidden; --bkgd-color: #000000; --text-color: #fff; --accent-color: #FF0000; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/FMvuswx.png'), auto; [/class] [class=homebkgd] box-sizing: border-box; position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: var(--bkgd-color); [/class] [class=intro] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; top: 10%; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px var(--accent-color); top: 13%; [/class] [class=role] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 15px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; top: 20%; [/class] [class=line] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: 1px; border-radius: 10px; background-color: var(--accent-color); top: 28%; left: 10%; [/class] [class=icon] position: absolute; width: 5%; height: 15px; background: url(https://imgur.com/8ynbcEf.png); background-size: 100%; top: 32%; left: 47.5%; transition-duration: 0.5s; animation:{post_id}throb 10s linear infinite; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: 52%; background: url(https://cdn1.thr.com/sites/default/files/2014/01/robbie_amell.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 0% 30%; top: 40%; left: 10%; border: 0.5px solid var(--accent-color); [/class] [animation=throb] [keyframe=0]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=10]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=20]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=30]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=40]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=60]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=70]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=80]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=90]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [/animation] [script class=button on=click] addClass slideup homebkgd [/script] [class=slideup] animation-name: {post_id}slup; animation-duration: 1.7s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slup] [keyframe=0]transform: translateY(0%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateY(-100%);visibility:hidden;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=bkgd] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: var(--bkgd-color); [/class] [class=header] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: left; top: 6%; left: 10%; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] position: absolute; height: 20px; width: auto; top: 7.2%; left: 63%; [/class] [class=tab] position: relative; color: var(--text-color); width: 20px; height: 10px; display: inline; font-size: 15px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 6px; transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: var(--accent-color); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; top: 18%; left: 10%; width: 90%; height: 75%; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 255px; height: 100%; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; color: var(--text-color); text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; padding-right: 50px; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; display: inline; width: auto; height: auto; color: var(--accent-color); text-transform: uppercase; margin-right: 5px; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.25; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent3) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent4) [/script] [div class=content] [div class=bkgd] [div class=line style="top: 5%;"][/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent1"]basics[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"]persona[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"]backstory[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"]misc.[/div] [div class=line style="top: 15%;"][/div] [div class=tabcontainer] [div class=tab]1[/div] [div class=tab]2[/div] [div class=tab]3[/div] [div class=tab]4[/div] [/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=text] [div class=tag]name:[/div] Mason Woodward

[div class=tag]nickname:[/div] Mas [rare]

[div class=tag]age:[/div] 24

[div class=tag]gender:[/div] Male

[div class=tag]sexuality:[/div] Heterosexual

[div class=tag]species:[/div] Vampire

[div class=tag]faceclaim:[/div] Robbie Amell

[div class=tag]hair color:[/div] Brown

[div class=tag]eye color:[/div] Green

[div class=tag]height:[/div] 6'0

[div class=tag]weight:[/div] 190lbs

[div class=tag]body mods:[/div] yes, a few tattoos
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]likes:[/div] winning | video games | flirting | alcohol | fast cars

[div class=tag]dislikes:[/div] 2nd place and beyond | feeling jealous | cats | fruity smells | ugly shoes

[div class=tag]fears:[/div] not avenging his sisters death | never having anyone by his side again

(+)innovative

(+)loyal

(+)authentic

(+)assertive

(-)self centered

(-)hot headed

(-)arrogant

(-)reckless

[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]history:[/div] Mason isn't an extremely old vampire, but he's not a very young one, either. He's at that perfect age where he wants to have fun, and have fun he does. He doesn't care to reminisce on his human life, probably because that's where most of his hurt lies. He vividly remembers living in New Haven, some hundred or so years ago, happy with his father and his baby sister. He was the protective big brother, and worked with his father fixing up thing around the town. That's how they made their living. It wasn't a grand life, especially without a mother around, but his sister took on the motherly role for them.

When his father got sick, his health dwindled quickly. Mason took on the fatherly role, trying to provide for him and his sister, knowing his father wouldn't be around much longer. And sure enough, within the year, the man was dead. People on the town took pity on Mason and his sister, and helped them along in life whenever they could. It was amazing to see how everyone came together to help.

But then things went wrong. Horribly wrong.

His sister fell in love with a vampire. But she didn't tell Mason this; she kept it a secret from him. And when he found them together, he flipped. He attacked the vampire in blind rage but was, of course, human. The vampire, angered, fought back. In the process, his sister was hurt. The vampire turned Mason, and gave him a choice. Either rampage and be killed, or come with him and learn to live his new life. The vampire changed Mason's sister as well. The town was not happy.

In the end, it was his sister who paid the price with her life. Her vampire lover, as well. Mason left New Haven, barely escaping with his life, but vowing to return.

[div class=tag]theme song:[/div]
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]gallery:[/div] ↓

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=homebkgd] [div class=intro]introducing[/div] [div class="name button"]mason[/div] [div class=role]the blood sucker[/div] [div class=line][/div] [div class="icon button"][/div] [div class="pic button"][/div] [/div] [/div][div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#dedede]sox[/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:
[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 400px; height: 435px; background-color: #0B1A2D; overflow: hidden; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; padding: 0; border: 2px solid #fff; [/class] [class=header] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 400px; height: 160px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background: url(https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1455656678494-4d1b5f3e7ad4?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&auto=format&fit=crop&w=416&h=312&q=60); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 225px; height: 50px; left: 88px; top: 55px; background-color: #0B1A2D; border: 2px solid #fff; color: #fff; font-size: 12px; line-height: 50px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 5px; [/class] [class=one] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 102px; height: 25px; left: -2px; top: 160px; background-color: #3C434D; border: 2px solid #fff; font-size: 11px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 25px; font-weight: 700; color: #fff; [/class] [class=two] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 100px; height: 25px; left: 100px; top: 160px; background-color: #57594C; border: 2px solid #fff; font-size: 11px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 25px; font-weight: 700; color: #fff; [/class] [class=three] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 100px; height: 25px; left: 200px; top: 160px; background-color: #7F7263; border: 2px solid #fff; font-size: 11px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 25px; font-weight: 700; color: #fff; [/class] [class=four] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 100px; height: 25px; left: 300px; top: 160px; background-color: #90ACB3; border: 2px solid #fff; font-size: 11px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 25px; font-weight: 700; color: #fff; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 124px; height: 200px; left: 251px; top: 210px; background: url(https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/tX8D42jlSDFdcvkvC3ZoN36WWAl.jpg); background-size: 110%; border: 2px solid #fff; [/class] [class=pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 124px; height: 200px; left: 251px; top: 210px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/c0/33/06/c03306a15c08d1039ec8ec6ea7684388--punkrock-rock-girls.jpg); background-size: 110%; border: 2px solid #fff; [/class] [class=pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 124px; height: 200px; left: 251px; top: 210px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c5/85/45/c585456b24e9c855d358dce0f6085836.jpg); background-size: 132%; border: 2px solid #fff; [/class] [class=pic4] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 124px; height: 200px; left: 251px; top: 210px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/1d/04/91/1d0491c520375b521e5a369d69543ce0--photoshoot-ideas-allie-marie-evans.jpg); background-size: 110%; border: 2px solid #fff; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 210px; height: 185px; color: #fff; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 5px 30px 5px 15px; background-color: #0B1A2D; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 250px; height: 200px; left: 15px; top: 210px; border: 2px solid #fff; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; overflow: visible; display: inline; width: auto; height: auto; border: 1px solid #fff; font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-right: 3px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #fff; font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=pink] background-color: #3C434D; [/class] [class=cyan] background-color: #57594C; [/class] [class=yellow] background-color: #7F7263; [/class] [class=navy] background-color: #90ACB3; [/class] [class=tab] position: absolute; overflow: visible; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #fff; color: #0B1A2D; transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} basics) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentBasics) if (eq ${currentTab} persona) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentPersona) if (eq ${currentTab} background) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentBackground) if (eq ${currentTab} other) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentOther) [/script] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #57594C; opacity: 0.3; [/class]
[div class=bkgd]
[div class=header][/div]
[div class=name]Elektra[/div]
[div class="tab one"]basics[/div]
[div class="tab two"]persona[/div]
[div class="tab three"]background[/div]
[div class="tab four"]other[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentBasics"]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=text][div class="tag pink"]name[/div]Elektra Padmore

[div class="tag pink"]nickname[/div]Ellie

[div class="tag pink"]age[/div]appears 22

[div class="tag pink"]gender[/div]Cis-female

[div class="tag pink"]sexuality[/div]Pansexual

[div class="tag pink"]species[/div]Werewolf

[div class="tag pink"]face claim[/div]Allie Marie Evans

[div class="tag pink"]height[/div]5'7"

[div class="tag pink"]weight[/div]127 lbs.

[div class="tag pink"]hair color[/div]Platinum blonde

[div class="tag pink"]eye color[/div]Amber

[div class="tag pink"]body mods[/div]x | x | x | x

[div class="tag pink"]wolf appearance[/div]x
[/div][/div][div class=pic1][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentPersona" style="display: none;"]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=text][div class="tag cyan"]vices[/div]sarcastic, stubborn, hot-tempered, impatient

[div class="tag cyan"]virtues[/div]clever, sweet, loyal, intelligent

[div class="tag cyan"]personality[/div]A Southern Belle sweetheart that will rip someone's head off if they cross her.

[div class="tag cyan"]likes[/div]scary movies, sweet tea, being outside, reading, bourbon, learning new things, adrenaline

[div class="tag cyan"]dislikes[/div]mustard, snow and ice, strong smells, crowds, waking up early, math, hospitals

[div class="tag cyan"]fears[/div]being trapped or caged, failure, death
[/div][/div][div class=pic2][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentBackground" style="display: none;"]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=text][div class="tag yellow"]occupation[/div]Bounty Hunter

[div class="tag yellow"]residence[/div]x | x | x | x

[div class="tag yellow"]history[/div]About 250 years ago, the Padmore family lived a peaceful life in the town of New Haven. Known for their hunting and trapping business, they created their empire on selling meats and pelts to nearby townsfolk. Other than venturing into town to sell their goods to local shopkeeps and butchers, the Padmores kept to themselves in their stone manor hidden deep in the forest on the outskirts of town. Most people were in awe of the Padmores' innate skill to provide continuous amounts of furs and game in the town market. It was far from mere skill, however.

The Padmores and their ancestors as far back as they could trace were werewolves, creatures with the ability to transform into a wolfish beast at will. As a family pack, they were a tight-knit secretive group adamant about keeping the family secret and gaining power. No one was more focused on this mission than Lykouros Padmore, alpha of the family pack. He led them with a strict, cruel hand, creating a set of rules that, if violated, were punishable by death. With the goal of becoming the most powerful family pack, Lykouros fell into a pit of greed and wrath.

When the townspeople created the New Haven their Town Council and incited a witch hunt, for lack of a better term, on the supernaturals, Lykouros wanted nothing more than to rip them to pieces. He had married less than a year before to a purebred werewolf woman from another pack, a marriage arranged to unite the packs and make them all the stronger, and together, the pair had a daughter they named Elektra. Though he had wanted a son, the Town Council threatened his weakened family and gathered them all into the church to be burned alive.

As the strongest of the Padmore Pack, Lykouros knew he would be able to escape the Town Council's vile execution. But he could only save one, the sole love of his life, or the potential future of the Padmores. And so, he left his beloved wife behind to succumb to the flames, fleeing through the broken bars of a small basement windows with his daughter in his arms. The pair escaped to little house in the rural lands outside of Savannah, Georgia.

Elektra grew up her entire life in that small house surrounded by many acres of land. She had never known her mother, but her father made sure she knew and understood the rules of the Padmore Pack. He was intent on her taking over the family name at some point and creating a new pack to replace the family they had lost in the massacre at New Haven. Her homeschooling involved traditional learning as well as supernatural topics and physical fitness training. Lykouros wanted his daughter to be a stone cold killer once she reached her first turn, and eventually take down the people that so wronged him.

During her rebellious teenage years, Elektra decided she no longer wanted to be the cold-hearted, inhumane wolf her father expected of her. So she ran away from home and ventured into Savannah where she met Samuel Grey, the son of the a local barber. The two fell in love nearly instantly, but their story would turn out to be more of a tragedy than a romance. Lykorous, a werewolf and therefore a skilled tracker, found Elektra only a few days after her escape. Enraged by her disappearance as well as the relationship she seemed to have with a non-wolf boy, Lykorous dragged them both back to the small family house in the countryside.

It was common knowledge that the way to activate a werewolf's curse was to take the life of a human. Lykouros, however, had been waiting until he felt Elektra was strong enough to take the final step. As his final assignment in her werewolf training, Lykouros gave her an ultimatum: kill Samuel or he would. Elektra knew that there was no way for her to save her love, and the death her father would inflict on Samuel would be brutal and tortuous. With tears in her eyes, she gently pulled Samuel into one last hug before driving a silver knife through his back directly into his heart.

As soon as Samuel took his final breath, Elektra felt a forceful rage race through her body. Her eyes changed to a deadly amber, only seeing red as she turned on her father with murderous intent. Without thinking or considering her actions, the new she-wolf plunged the dagger still dripping with her first love's blood directly into the heart of Lykouros. For a moment, the rage in his eyes matched her own, but only for a short while until he realized that the dagger was made of silver. The large man dropped to his knees nearly instantly, the life draining from his body almost as quickly as Samuel's had. In a few short moments, Elektra had lost the only two people she ever truly cared about.

The following day, Elektra buried the two men in unmarked graves underneath a beautiful southern magnolia tree on the far side of the property. She packed her things and left, never return to the blood-soaked place. Instead, she traveled the world in search of knowledge, learning to control her werewolf powers over the decades until she had nearly mastered the art of transformation and control. But now, something is drawing her back to New Haven, an enticing force that she just can't resist. For the first time in nearly two centuries, the Padmores will return to New Haven.
[/div][/div][div class=pic3][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentOther" style="display: none;"][div class=pic4][/div]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=text][div class="tag navy"]theme song[/div]The Show Must Go On by Queen

[div class="tag navy"]favorite food[/div]shrimp and grits

[div class="tag navy"]favorite drink[/div]bourbon lemonade

[div class="tag navy"]favorite book[/div]"to the lighthouse" by virginia woolf

[div class="tag navy"]favorite movie[/div]the cabin in the woods

[div class="tag navy"]favorite color[/div]turquoise

[div class="tag navy"]gallery[/div]
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f61656e696d4e5730355f5f746d673d3d2d3631383031393935362e313534613937313230666437653762633138303339303335353132322e676966

960full-allie-marie-evans.jpg

tumblr_nrqm3xxPba1qmgwxuo1_250.gifv

1080full-allie-marie-evans.jpg

tumblr_mm59eaa0ZF1rgnpcqo4_250.gifv

CZrNNdpWkAA_0qe.jpg

[/div][/div][div class=pic4][/div][/div]
[/div][div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#57594C]sox[/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:
[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 400px; height: 435px; background-color: #C28278; overflow: hidden; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; padding: 0; border: 2px solid #fff; [/class] [class=header] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 400px; height: 160px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background: url(https://wallpaperaccess.com/full/1189316.jpg); background-size: 72%; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 225px; height: 50px; left: 88px; top: 55px; background-color: #C28278; border: 2px solid #fff; color: #fff; font-size: 12px; line-height: 50px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 5px; [/class] [class=one] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 102px; height: 25px; left: -2px; top: 160px; background-color: #F2BD94; border: 2px solid #fff; font-size: 11px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 25px; font-weight: 700; color: #fff; [/class] [class=two] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 100px; height: 25px; left: 100px; top: 160px; background-color: #1B1E25; border: 2px solid #fff; font-size: 11px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 25px; font-weight: 700; color: #fff; [/class] [class=three] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 100px; height: 25px; left: 200px; top: 160px; background-color: #3A261F; border: 2px solid #fff; font-size: 11px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 25px; font-weight: 700; color: #fff; [/class] [class=four] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 100px; height: 25px; left: 300px; top: 160px; background-color: #354A69; border: 2px solid #fff; font-size: 11px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 25px; font-weight: 700; color: #fff; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 124px; height: 200px; left: 251px; top: 210px; background: url(https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-01/2/16/asset/buzzfeed-prod-web-04/sub-buzz-11860-1483392930-1.jpg?downsize=1040:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto); background-size: 110%; border: 2px solid #fff; [/class] [class=pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 124px; height: 200px; left: 251px; top: 210px; background: url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQZnAaj5pcB3GQsnpeTptYEq2dRIvpISsKkHYXx5VWU5Cjvk5-Y); background-size: 110%; border: 2px solid #fff; [/class] [class=pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 124px; height: 200px; left: 251px; top: 210px; background: url(https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-01/2/16/asset/buzzfeed-prod-web-11/sub-buzz-13797-1483392917-1.jpg?downsize=1040:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto); background-size: 118%; border: 2px solid #fff; [/class] [class=pic4] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 124px; height: 200px; left: 251px; top: 210px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/1200x/3b/4c/a4/3b4ca4f52b511fe0ef2b0da9a993ce61.jpg); background-size: 110%; border: 2px solid #fff; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 210px; height: 185px; color: #fff; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 5px 30px 5px 15px; background-color: #C28278; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 250px; height: 200px; left: 15px; top: 210px; border: 2px solid #fff; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; overflow: visible; display: inline; width: auto; height: auto; border: 1px solid #fff; font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-right: 3px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #fff; font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=pink] background-color: #F2BD94; [/class] [class=cyan] background-color: #1B1E25; [/class] [class=yellow] background-color: #3A261F; [/class] [class=navy] background-color: #354A69; [/class] [class=tab] position: absolute; overflow: visible; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #fff; color: #C28278; transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} basics) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentBasics) if (eq ${currentTab} persona) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentPersona) if (eq ${currentTab} background) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentBackground) if (eq ${currentTab} other) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentOther) [/script] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #1B1E25; opacity: 0.3; [/class]
[div class=bkgd]
[div class=header][/div]
[div class=name]Dorian[/div]
[div class="tab one"]basics[/div]
[div class="tab two"]persona[/div]
[div class="tab three"]background[/div]
[div class="tab four"]other[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentBasics"]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=text][div class="tag pink"]name[/div]Dorian Dubois

[div class="tag pink"]nickname[/div]none

[div class="tag pink"]age[/div]25

[div class="tag pink"]gender[/div]Cis-male

[div class="tag pink"]sexuality[/div]Bisexual

[div class="tag pink"]species[/div]Warlock

[div class="tag pink"]face claim[/div]Matthew Daddario

[div class="tag pink"]height[/div]6'3"

[div class="tag pink"]weight[/div]193 lbs.

[div class="tag pink"]hair color[/div]Dark brown

[div class="tag pink"]eye color[/div]Hazel

[div class="tag pink"]body mods[/div]x | x
[/div][/div][div class=pic1][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentPersona" style="display: none;"]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=text][div class="tag cyan"]vices[/div]materialistic, spiteful, manipulative, cunning

[div class="tag cyan"]virtues[/div]courageous, charming, innovative, natural leader

[div class="tag cyan"]personality[/div]a deceivingly charming Frenchman who could trick a cowboy into giving up his hat.

[div class="tag cyan"]likes[/div]gambling, illusions, games, spicy candy, black coffee, large cities, sleeping in

[div class="tag cyan"]dislikes[/div]cold weather, strawberries, politics, airplanes, whales, soap operas, floof

[div class="tag cyan"]fears[/div]losing his magic, caring about someone or something too much
[/div][/div][div class=pic2][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentBackground" style="display: none;"]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=text][div class="tag yellow"]occupation[/div]Night Club Owner

[div class="tag yellow"]residence[/div]x | x | x

[div class="tag yellow"]history[/div]Born into a long line of warlocks, Dorian's entire childhood was filled with learning. His father, Ethan, was a warlock who specialized in telekinesis for the high warlocks council in Paris, and his mother, Marianne, was a necromancy witch for a high priestesses council of a coven in Marseille. The couple originally met as young adults while attending a coven conference of the French cities. The two were immediately drawn to one another, physically, emotionally, and magically attracted. Within a few months, Marianne had moved Paris to be with Ethan. Within the year, the pair were married. And within two years, Dorian was on the way.

The Dubois family was well-known throughout the country for being loyal and intelligent warlocks with undeniably high skill and power. They took pride in their differentiated abilities, and teach and train others. Eventually, the Dubois's were so sought after as mentors and training partners that awealthy warlock family expecting children offered to pay for the Dubois's to have children as well. This way, the newborn witch or warlock from the wealthy family and the Dubois child would grow up together, forming an even deeper bond between magic training partners known as a socius. That was the case for Dorian. Though his parents did want a child, they also wanted the payment. However, they weren't expecting to have twins.

On a warm spring afternoon, just as the flowers were beginning to bloom, Ethan and Marianne welcomed two baby boys into their family. The identical twins were named Dorian and Leon, both with dark hair. The only unique trait that could differentiate the brother was their eyes. While Dorian's were a forest-like hazel, Leon's were a deep chocolate brown. As children, they were rambunctious and rowdy, constantly getting in trouble by the side of the witch daughter of an important coven priest, Cordelia. Thus began the competition between the twins for who would become her socius.

Dorian was the intellectual of the twins while his brother was more brawn. Ethan made his sons study hard in the ways of being a successful warlock. While Dorian learned the most and had more knowledge than Leon ever would, Leon's abilities seemed to develop more quickly, more powerfully, more... everything. It wasn't long before Leon was chosen as Cordelia's socius based on abilities alone. However, by this time, Dorian had already broken the coven's cardinal rule in the Parisian coven: a warlock or witch and their socius could not fall in love.

Cordelia and Dorian had gotten a lot closer than anyone had planned, and truly fell in love with one another. They hid their relationship for quite a while. But at the coven's choosing of Leon over Dorian as Cordelia's socius, there wasn't really a reason for Dorian to be around her anymore. Therefore, they decided to take a chance and tell their parents. Unfortunately, things went far worse than they could have ever predicted. Dorian became an embarrassment to his parents, who promptly disowned him. Cordelia was forbidden to see him and all of her memories of Dorian were erased by her father. Crushed, Dorian left and began to travel the world in search of a new home.

Eventually, the young warlock came across the New Haven, a place he had been undeniably drawn to without really knowing why. He took up residence there, perfecting his skills as an illusion specialist. A few years into his stay, he opened a luxurious, speakeasy style night club he aptly named Mirage. Since then, Dorian has become rather successful and well-known in town for his charm and cunning personality.
[/div][/div][div class=pic3][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentOther" style="display: none;"][div class=pic4][/div]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=text][div class="tag navy"]theme song[/div]You Know I'm No Good by Amy Winehouse

[div class="tag navy"]favorite food[/div]Cassoulet

[div class="tag navy"]favorite drink[/div]Le Forum Cocktail

[div class="tag navy"]favorite book[/div]"The Picture of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde

[div class="tag navy"]favorite movie[/div]Dr. Strangelove: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

[div class="tag navy"]favorite color[/div]Crimson

[div class="tag navy"]gallery[/div]
tumblr_inline_o1lurbr4zA1rifr4k_500.gif

39eb3715868713fc9b08f47d03a60214.png

38525796aa291cc57db6758f48df7a3f.gif

OgbsPy-u_400x400.jpg

tumblr_inline_o1lv2yhk1m1rifr4k_500.gif

tumblr_o28tqtk3ou1uwxe15o1_1280.jpg

[/div][/div][div class=pic4][/div][/div]
[/div][div class=credit]code by sox[/div]

Last edited:
[class=content] position: relative; width: 300px; height: 400px; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; overflow: hidden; --bkgd-color: #292421; --text-color: #fff; --accent-color: #B452CD; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/eyUJ9gM.png'), auto; [/class] [class=homebkgd] box-sizing: border-box; position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: var(--bkgd-color); [/class] [class=intro] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; top: 10%; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px var(--accent-color); top: 13%; [/class] [class=role] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 15px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; top: 20%; [/class] [class=line] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: 1px; border-radius: 10px; background-color: var(--accent-color); top: 28%; left: 10%; [/class] [class=icon] position: absolute; width: 5%; height: 15px; background: url(https://imgur.com/8ynbcEf.png); background-size: 100%; top: 32%; left: 47.5%; transition-duration: 0.5s; animation:{post_id}throb 10s linear infinite; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: 52%; background: url(https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/emeraude-toubia-gif-hunt-14.gif); background-size: 100%; background-position: 0% 40%; top: 40%; left: 10%; border: 0.5px solid var(--accent-color); [/class] [animation=throb] [keyframe=0]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=10]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=20]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=30]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=40]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=60]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=70]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=80]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=90]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [/animation] [script class=button on=click] addClass slideup homebkgd [/script] [class=slideup] animation-name: {post_id}slup; animation-duration: 1.7s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slup] [keyframe=0]transform: translateY(0%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateY(-100%);visibility:hidden;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=bkgd] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: var(--bkgd-color); [/class] [class=header] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: left; top: 6%; left: 10%; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] position: absolute; height: 20px; width: auto; top: 7.2%; left: 63%; [/class] [class=tab] position: relative; color: var(--text-color); width: 20px; height: 10px; display: inline; font-size: 15px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 6px; transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: var(--accent-color); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; top: 18%; left: 10%; width: 90%; height: 75%; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 255px; height: 100%; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; color: var(--text-color); text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; padding-right: 50px; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; display: inline; width: auto; height: auto; color: var(--accent-color); text-transform: uppercase; margin-right: 5px; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.25; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent3) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent4) [/script] [div class=content] [div class=bkgd] [div class=line style="top: 5%;"][/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent1"]basics[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"]persona[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"]backstory[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"]misc.[/div] [div class=line style="top: 15%;"][/div] [div class=tabcontainer] [div class=tab]1[/div] [div class=tab]2[/div] [div class=tab]3[/div] [div class=tab]4[/div] [/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=text] [div class=tag]name:[/div] luciana camille martin

[div class=tag]nickname:[/div] luci ; ana ; lightning bug

[div class=tag]age:[/div] 26

[div class=tag]species:[/div] human

[div class=tag]faceclaim:[/div] emeraude toubia

[div class=tag]d.o.b:[/div] 4 / 13

[div class=tag]height:[/div] 5'4"

[div class=tag]weight:[/div] 123lbs

[div class=tag]hair color:[/div] black

[div class=tag]eye color:[/div] dark brown

[div class=tag]dist. marks:[/div] her thick dark hair

[div class=tag]body mods:[/div] on left foot ; small above her heart [ names from top to bottom : nikolas - isabella - diego ] ; right side of her back ; inside of right wrist ; left ear piercing ; double piercing on right ear
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]likes:[/div] family ; chocolate ; ice cream ; animals ; guns ; kids

[div class=tag]dislikes:[/div] abuse ; bullying ; mud/dirt ; thunderstorms ; being underestimated

[div class=tag]fears:[/div] losing nik ; hurting an innocent

✔ motherly

✔ protective

✔ friendly

✔ intelligent

✘ ruthless

✘ defensive

✘ wary

✘ stubborn
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]theme song:[/div] the beautiful dream - george ezra

[div class=tag]history:[/div] luci was born in a women's correctional facility to a beginning drug addict and alcoholic. the only redeeming quality the woman had was that she'd gotten pregnant with no drugs in her system, then getting arrested soon after so she was unable to ingest anymore and cause harm to her unborn daughter.

she wasn't even given a name before being handed off to the social worker who then brought her to an orphanage where she then spent five years going from temporary home to temporary home. she'd been given the name lucy by the social worker who took care of her paper work and dumped into the system. it wasn't until she was turning six that she finally found a settling place when she was brought to a group home as the first child they were taking in.

diego and isabella martin were good people who had decided early on in their lives that there were plenty of kids in the world that needed a home, so instead of adding more kids to the world, why not do something to help the ones already here? the two were fairly recently married, having been together for six years and knowing each other for a total of eight years. they came off as a sweet, normal couple, and they were, but at the same time, they were used to the supernatural world. they'd grown up in it, having met when they were hunting a serial killer vampire. they'd been together ever since.

when lucy arrived at their home, they couldn't have been happier. she was welcomed into their lives with open arms and made to feel like part of the family from the beginning. it didn't take the two long to get past the walls the young girl had started trying to build, and once they did, the three of them connected immediately. when lucy expressed dislike in her name, isabella helped her rename herself, luciana camille. light and faith sounded good to the young girl, for surely for something this amazing to happen to the young girl, there must be some type of higher power out there that wanted to bless her. she'd gone from nothing to everything.

luci when ten when it happened. diego and isabella had tried to retire as they grew older and by the time they had settled in their home and gotten luciana, they thought they'd been successful, not wanting to put any child in danger. turns out they were wrong. it wasn't even dark out yet, the sun only beginning to set when someone knocked on the door to their home. luci had gone to open the door and she made the mistake of taking a small step out of the door to look outside when no one was in front of the door when she was grabbed by a vampire. she screamed, alerting the two adults inside of what was happening and they immediately rushed outside to find the ten year old being held by her neck.

at the time, luci wasn't too sure what had been going on, it had all happened too fast for her eyes to see. but her guardians were still at the top of their game and it didn't take long for them to eliminate the cocky vampire and hurry luci back inside to check her over. she was fine, but confused and scared. she didn't understand what had happened. the night ended with the two giving into the demands of the scared girl and telling her the truth. they were hunters.

they were shocked by how well she took the news. luci had always thought herself to be a practical girl, having grown up the way she had. it took a few days and lots of proof, but tied in with what had happened to her and what she remembered seeing of the vampire that had almost tried to eat her, she knew it'd be stupid to deny what had happened.

she demanded they begin to train her not two months later. she wanted to hunt when she got older. they agreed, unhappily.

luci was twelve when it was made official and diego and isabella adopted her, making her officially theirs.

it was at this same time when among all the other kids that came and went from their home, one stood out to the three, having been around for two months. his name was nik and it didn't take long for luci to grow to love him as her own little brother. he was six and very disgruntled at the twelve year old girl that refused to leave him alone.

nik had been around for five years, wondering at the secretiveness of his family when there was another supernatural incident that happened when diego and isabella were gone. luci was seventeen and more than capable of handling herself in a fight, but she'd never actually fought someone with supernatural strength. however, she didn't have a choice. someone had taken her little brother and she wasn't about to let him get hurt.

so she gathered her supplies and took off after whatever had taken her little brother. it was difficult, and she made many mistakes, but she succeeded. it was a wolf this time, and only after they'd gotten a good scratch to her side was she finally able to kill him with a silver stake. nik was shaken and confused just like she'd been when she first found out, so she sucked it up and managed to wrap the wound as best she could and stumble home. when their parents finally got home, they were worried and hurried to patch up luci and explain to nik that his sister was going to be okay.

by this point, nik had tolerated the martin family for the most part. but seeing luciana put herself in such harm for him had shifted his view of her enough to where he finally felt that he was part of the family.

once everything was explained to him at eleven years old, he was officially adopted at age twelve, like his sister had been.

everything after that had been fairly normal, other than nik beginning his training and the adults putting much more work into luci's training and giving her practical tests. things were normal for their mismatched family, but no one would've changed it for the world.

if only the supernatural hadn't struck again. luci was twenty when a coven of witches settled in the town they lived in. they hadn't hurt anyone in town, so the martin's left them be. it didn't take long for the coven to experience some infighting. half the coven was killed in a squabble over leadership and when diego and isabella got involved, they were killed as well after taking out a small chunk of the remaining witches and warlocks.

luci didn't know what to do at first. she was only twenty and without their parents, she had a fourteen year old depending on her and she refused to be forced to send nik back into the system. she wouldn't let him lose another family. it was with a slightly broken heart that the siblings hurriedly packed their bags and fled town, not looking for retribution. luci explained her reasoning to nik for not avenging their parents and letting the witches go free to cause more problems, but in the end he understood. hated that she was right, but at the same time grateful that she was taking away the chance that he would lose her too.

so they ran and eventually settled in a small town called new haven where luci finished earning her teachers degree and training nik in the ways of a hunter as time passed and the supernatural world continued around them. she knew of the town council, having done plenty of research about the town before settling, but she did her best to stay away from the group, not wanting them to know about her and her brother. she wasn't a hit-man and neither was nik. so they lived quiet lives for the next six years, quietly dealing with any supernatural creatures that came too close to their small family when she wasn't in school, teaching kindergartners.
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]extras:[/div] tba [/div][/div] [/div] [div class=homebkgd] [div class=intro]introducing[/div] [div class="name button"]luciana[/div] [div class=role]the human[/div] [div class=line][/div] [div class="icon button"][/div] [div class="pic button"][/div] [/div] [/div][div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#dedede]sox[/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:
[class=content] position: relative; width: 300px; height: 400px; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; overflow: hidden; --bkgd-color: #20B2AA; --text-color: #000; --accent-color: #104E8B; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/eyUJ9gM.png'), auto; [/class] [class=homebkgd] box-sizing: border-box; position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: var(--bkgd-color); [/class] [class=intro] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; top: 10%; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px var(--accent-color); top: 13%; [/class] [class=role] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 15px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; top: 20%; [/class] [class=line] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: 1px; border-radius: 10px; background-color: var(--accent-color); top: 28%; left: 10%; [/class] [class=icon] position: absolute; width: 5%; height: 15px; background: url(https://imgur.com/EHavE1R.png); background-size: 100%; top: 32%; left: 47.5%; transition-duration: 0.5s; animation:{post_id}throb 10s linear infinite; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: 52%; background: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/38137478/original.gif); background-size: 100%; background-position: 0% 40%; top: 40%; left: 10%; border: 0.5px solid var(--accent-color); [/class] [animation=throb] [keyframe=0]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=10]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=20]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=30]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=40]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=60]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=70]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=80]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [keyframe=90]transform: scale(0.95);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: scale(1.5);[/keyframe] [/animation] [script class=button on=click] addClass slideup homebkgd [/script] [class=slideup] animation-name: {post_id}slup; animation-duration: 1.7s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slup] [keyframe=0]transform: translateY(0%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateY(-100%);visibility:hidden;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=bkgd] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: var(--bkgd-color); [/class] [class=header] position: absolute; width: 80%; height: auto; color: var(--text-color); font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: left; top: 6%; left: 10%; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] position: absolute; height: 20px; width: auto; top: 7.2%; left: 63%; [/class] [class=tab] position: relative; color: var(--text-color); width: 20px; height: 10px; display: inline; font-size: 15px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 6px; transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: var(--accent-color); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; top: 18%; left: 10%; width: 90%; height: 75%; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 255px; height: 100%; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; color: var(--text-color); text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; padding-right: 50px; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; display: inline; width: auto; height: auto; color: var(--accent-color); text-transform: uppercase; margin-right: 5px; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.25; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent3) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent4) [/script] [div class=content] [div class=bkgd] [div class=line style="top: 5%;"][/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent1"]basics[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"]persona[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"]backstory[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"]misc.[/div] [div class=line style="top: 15%;"][/div] [div class=tabcontainer] [div class=tab]1[/div] [div class=tab]2[/div] [div class=tab]3[/div] [div class=tab]4[/div] [/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=text] [div class=tag]name:[/div] nikolas sebastian acosta-martin

[div class=tag]nickname:[/div] nik ; nicky ; lala

[div class=tag]age:[/div] 20

[div class=tag]gender:[/div] male

[div class=tag]species:[/div] human

[div class=tag]faceclaim:[/div] francisco lachowski

[div class=tag]d.o.b:[/div] 10 / 15

[div class=tag]height:[/div] 6'3"

[div class=tag]weight:[/div] 187lbs

[div class=tag]hair color:[/div] dark brown

[div class=tag]eye color:[/div] light brown

[div class=tag]dist. marks:[/div] his pout

[div class=tag]body mods:[/div] medium sized on right forearm ; small sized over his heart
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]likes:[/div] crossbows ; games ; candy ; tea ; family ; cats

[div class=tag]dislikes:[/div] kids ; dogs ; threats ; vegetables ; losing ; fog

[div class=tag]fears:[/div] being alone ; leaving luci

✔ loyal

✔ quiet

✔ intuitive

✔ passionate

✘ impulsive

✘ sarcastic

✘ callous

✘ introverted
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]theme song:[/div] little do you know - alex & sierra

[div class=tag]history:[/div] unlike most kids who went into foster or group homes, nikolas acosta knew and remembered his family. not as well as he used to with his current age, but he still had the memories of them. he had a normal three person family and he enjoyed every minute of it until his parents died in a car crash which left him all alone at the young age of six.

when he was sent to stay with the martin's, he didn't know what to think. he had just recently been made an orphan and he wasn't sure where he fit in the world anymore but after being around for a few months he was immediately accepted. he blinked one day and suddenly there was a twelve year old girl latched onto him saying she'll be the best big sister ever. they were really playing with his emotions at that point.

he was still grieving the loss of his parents and in his anger at their easy acceptance, he lashed out repeatedly and he just couldn't understand how they still wanted him around. due to luci's refusal to leave him alone, he wasn't given a chance to even try and bury his feelings deeper. she always seemed to sense when he needed some space and when he needed to be dragged out of the house. now that he's older he can thank her for being so annoying.

he was with the martin's for five years when he learned his family's secret about being supernatural hunters after he himself was also kidnapped like luci before him. following in her footsteps, soon after the event, he demanded he be trained as well. a year later at the age of twelve he was adopted legally into the family, becoming nikolas sebastian acosta-martin. he still thinks that was the best day of his life.

if only things could stay that good, tragedy struck again when he was fourteen and he lost another set of parents. it was only due to luci's actions that they were still alive and while a small part of him wanted to hate her for making them leave without avenging their parents, the larger part of him that was still a kid was ever grateful for her getting them away to safety.

while they both mourned the loss of their parents, they relied heavily on each other. luci was his sister in every sense of the word, but now she was his guardian as well and at first he honestly wasn't sure what to do with that. when they arrived in new haven after they checked out the town nik was enrolled back in high school where he flew through his classes without a goal in mind other than making sure luci continues his training when she's not teaching her class.

now at twenty, he's still not sure what he wants to do other than wait and bus tables.
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"][div class=text] [div class=tag]extras:[/div] tba [/div][/div] [/div] [div class=homebkgd] [div class=intro]introducing[/div] [div class="name button"]nikolas[/div] [div class=role]the human[/div] [div class=line][/div] [div class="icon button"][/div] [div class="pic button"][/div] [/div] [/div][div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#dedede]sox[/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:
[class=variables] --accent: #D1E1D5; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=bkg] position: relative; width: 695px; height: 488px; background-color: rgba(232,232,232,1); overflow: hidden; margin: auto; [/class] [class=img] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 202px; height: 256px; left: 467px; top: 25px; background: url('https://em.wattpad.com/a0d83f364a146d09d52923ca6b8b95de9ddac599/68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7a416b35473731326f4747476e413d3d2d3537383131383233372e313533363463356361366334383930383233343237363333313932342e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720'); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=head] position: absolute; left: 467px; top: 301px; overflow: visible; width: 203px; height: 40px; text-align: left; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 20px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); [/class] [class=out] overflow: visible; position: absolute; width: 155px; height: 1px; left: 467.5px; top: 334.5px; background: #707070; [/class] [class=style] position: absolute; left: 467px; top: 349px; overflow: hidden; width: 203px; height: 93px; text-align: left; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 11px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=post] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 436px; height: 447px; left: 15px; top: 25px; background: #F6F6F6; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 11px; height: 428px; left: 25px; top: 35px; background: var(--accent); border-radius: 7px; [/class] [class=img1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 114px; height: 92px; left: 53px; top: 35px; background: url('https://em.wattpad.com/aec0c22df86042bc89da4c01fe9bf6a6a30bb05b/68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f385a65304b4451467432523836413d3d2d3434383838363739312e313464383434643435626438666365373134303137343035313534302e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720'); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=img2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 114px; height: 92px; left: 189px; top: 35px; background: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/bb0908a4dafb33c88552d2b37240f5f4/tumblr_mwflgaJVhp1rg5ab2o6_250.gif'); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=img3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 114px; height: 92px; left: 324px; top: 35px; background: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/28d2aa57c4f5ef2332b8d847af627391/tumblr_mv7cbgdumW1sqwd3yo1_250.gifv'); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=sig] position: absolute; left: 53px; top: 143px; overflow: visible; width: 386px; height: 28px; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; font-size: 21px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); [/class] [class=tabs] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 202px; height: 18px; left: 467px; top: 454px; [/class] [class=tab1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 50px; height: 18px; left: 467px; top: 454px; border-radius: 7px 0px 0px 7px; text-align: center; color: white; background: var(--accent); border: 1px solid #707070; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=tab2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 18px; left: 517px; top: 454px; text-align: center; color: white; background: var(--accent); border: 1px solid #707070; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=tab3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 50px; height: 18px; left: 568px; top: 454px; text-align: center; color: white; background: var(--accent); border: 1px solid #707070; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=tab4] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 18px; left: 618px; top: 454px; border-radius: 0px 7px 7px 0px; text-align: center; color: white; background: var(--accent); border: 1px solid #707070; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=content] position: absolute; left: 10px; top: 177px; overflow: visible; width: 386px; height: 286px; text-align: left; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 11px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); white-space: pre-wrap; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=content2] position: absolute; left: 10px; top: 177px; overflow: visible; width: 386px; height: 286px; text-align: left; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 11px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); white-space: pre-wrap; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=content3] position: absolute; left: 10px; top: 177px; overflow: visible; width: 386px; height: 286px; text-align: left; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 11px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); white-space: pre-wrap; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=content4] position: absolute; left: 10px; top: 177px; overflow: visible; width: 386px; height: 286px; text-align: left; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 11px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); white-space: pre-wrap; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=tags] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 0.15em solid var(--accent); font-size: 11px; color: rgba(112,112,112,1); text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class name=tab1 state=hover] background: #E7F3EB; [/class] [class name=tab2 state=hover] background: #E7F3EB; [/class] [class name=tab3 state=hover] background: #E7F3EB; [/class] [class name=tab4 state=hover] background: #E7F3EB; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide content2 hide content3 hide content4 fadeIn 0900 content [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide content hide content3 hide content4 fadeIn 0900 content2 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide content2 hide content hide content4 fadeIn 0900 content3 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] hide content2 hide content3 hide content fadeIn 0900 content4 [/script] [div class=variables] [div class=bkg] [div class=img] [/div] [div class=head] rico meruvis. [/div] [div class=out] [/div] [div class=style] It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. [/div] [div class=post] [/div] [div class=bar] [/div] [div class=img1] [/div] [div class=img2] [/div] [div class=img3] [/div] [div class=sig] - stupid over cupid [/div] [div class=tabs] [/div] [div class=tab1] [/div] [div class=tab2] [/div] [div class=tab3] [/div] [div class=tab4] [/div] [div class=content]
[div class=tags]name
rico marcel meruvis [div class=tags]nickname
ricky, riri, dumbass [div class=tags]age[/div] twenty [div class=tags]gender[/div] male [div class=tags]sexuality[/div] bisexual [div class=tags]species[/div] werewolf [/div][/div][/div] [div class="content2 hidden"]
nat wolff [div class=tags]hair
dark brown [div class=tags]eyes[/div] light brown [div class=tags]height[/div] 6'0" [div class=tags]weight[/div] 156 lbs [div class=tags]body mods[/div] tattoo on chest [/div][/div] [/div] [div class="content3 hidden"]
rico has always been more of a romantic than most people would consider normal for a guy. still, he can't help but love romance in all its forms, although in reality he's completely clueless when it comes to flirting or actually getting romance to work in real life. in fact, he's clueless about most things... he didn't exactly finish high school, after all. throughout his life, rico's been called "stupid" and "idiot" and all manner of derogatory names meaning the same thing. he hates it, and he's very insecure about how naive and dumb he must seem to everyone around him. the reason he left high school was this insecurity - he probably wasn't going to graduate anyway, so what was the point of feeling stupid and failing all the time? this was also probably why he never experienced romance in the first place - he thought anyone he asked out would laugh in his face and tell him he was too stupid. rico has tried to be a "manly man," but his love of romance and his unfortunate werewolf nature has really gotten in the way, and sometimes he wonders if maybe his whole life was a joke. what was the point of everything in his life? [div class=tags]likes
romance, picnics, puppies, the dark, chocolate [div class=tags]dislikes[/div] feeling stupid, math, most social interactions, reading, snow [div class=tags]fears[/div] never finding the love of his life ; being stupid for the rest of his life [/div][/div] [/div] [div class="content4 hidden"]
rico was born to a family of werewolves, and they knew immediately that their son was something else. he loved his disney movies and romantic comedies, and he was always picking flowers to give to someone (although he was never sure who). this was cute and all, but his parents feared he would never be able to activate his werewolf curse at this rate. their fears were assuaged when they realized their son wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. although he somehow made it through elementary school and middle school, he was never sure how, and he always had a rough time in class from all the teasing. for some reason, he was just plain bad at school. he knew all about his werewolf heritage and how to activate the curse, but he was convinced that he would just never do it. but the day came when he thought he saw a "monster" in front of his house and, finding no weapons anywhere, he threw a heavy brick at it. unfortunately, he certainly got that wrong - it had been a human instead. while his parents were elated, he was horrified. how could he have been that stupid, to think a human was a monster? shortly after that, he left high school, and his family followed his wishes to move somewhere else so he could forget about his previous life. they moved to new haven, which they knew had supernatural heritage, and rico tried to find steady work. and maybe a girlfriend. not that anybody would want to go out with him, anyway... [div class=tags]theme song
"gitchee gitchee goo means that I love you" [div class=tags]extra[/div] rico as a wolf [/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [class=cred] width:100%;text-align:center;font-size:8px;[/class][div class=cred]fated.[/div] [/div]

Last edited:
[class=background] max-width: 750px; height: 514px; background: url('https://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Dark-Landscape-iPhone-11-Wallpaper-High-Quality-1.jpg'); margin: auto; border: 1px solid black; padding: 35px; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2LfhKo.png), auto !important; [/class] [class=tabone] display: inline-block; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a1/6c/79/a16c792e4f3af4076ebd459a37ba3621.jpg); border: 1px solid black; width: 120px; height: 120px; background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=tabtwo] display: inline-block; border: 1px solid black; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6b/5e/50/6b5e5011885868a82c103e82e4976a2d.jpg); background-size: 100%; margin-top: 128px; [/class] [class=tabthree] display: inline-block; border: 1px solid black; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ad/38/84/ad3884e0ca918599b3c3deaaf4c480c2.jpg); background-size: 100%; margin-top: 257px; [/class] [class=tabfour] display: inline-block; border: 1px solid black; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/86/55/af/8655affbbf859b7c64e0805ac85db3d0.jpg); background-size: 100%; margin-top: 386px; [/class] [class=tabinfo] max-width: 625px; border: 1px solid black; margin-left: 130px; background-color: black; height: 506px; [/class] [class=tab] position: absolute; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] transition-duration: 0.3s; background-color: rgba(105, 105, 105, 0.2); [/class] [class=picturetext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(105, 105, 105, 0.2); color: black; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class name=picturetext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=picturetexttwo] text-align: center; margin-top: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=textbackground] background-color: #111122; display: inline-block; padding: 2px; color: #996677; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=textcontainter] padding: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; color: #996677; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=header] font-weight: bold; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #996677; [/class] [class=header_two] font-weight: bold; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; color: #996677; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} basic) (show tabsContentBasics) if (eq ${currentTab} persona) (show tabsContentPersona) if (eq ${currentTab} background) (show tabsContentBackground) if (eq ${currentTab} other) (show tabsContentOther) [/script] [div class=background] [div class="tab tabone"][div class=picturetext][div class=picturetexttwo]

basic
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tab tabtwo"][div class=picturetext][div class=picturetexttwo]

persona
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tab tabthree"][div class=picturetext][div class=picturetexttwo]

background
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tab tabfour"][div class=picturetext][div class=picturetexttwo]

other
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentBasics"][div class=tabinfo]
[div class=textcontainter][div class=header]

[div class=textbackground]name:
Adelaide Thorne
[div class=textbackground]nickname:[/div]n/a
[div class=textbackground]age:[/div]19 (roughly 200 years old)
[div class=textbackground]date of birth:[/div]April 2nd 1805
[div class=textbackground]zodiac:[/div]Aries
[div class=textbackground]gender:[/div]Cis-female
[div class=textbackground]sexuality:[/div]Prefers ladies over men
[div class=textbackground]species:[/div]Vampire

[div class=header][/div]
[div class=textbackground]faceclaim[/div]Ricky aimee
[div class=textbackground]hair:[/div]Brown
[div class=textbackground]eyes:[/div]blue-grey
[div class=textbackground]height[/div]5’3
[div class=textbackground]weight:[/div]122 lbs
[div class=textbackground]distinguishing feature:[/div]Her eyes and her big fluffy hair
[div class=textbackground]tattoos | markings:[/div] a tattoo that runs along her spine
[div class=textbackground]clothing:[/div]Adelaide’s style
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPersona" style="display: none;"][div class=tabinfo]
[div class=textcontainter][div class=header]

[div class=textbackground]virtues:
Generous, honest, loyal, Trust worthy
[div class=textbackground]vices:[/div]doesnt trust easily, defensive, reclusive, paranoid(ish)
[div class=textbackground]likes:[/div]Butterflies, skirts, the ocean, water in general, flowers, open fields, cabins in the woods, herbs.
[div class=textbackground]dislikes:[/div]wine, snakes, talking about her past, arrogant pricks, sweets, coffee, technology.

[div class=header_two][/div]
Adelaide can be described as an oddball. She doesn’t talk to many people and she keeps to herself, but it’s for good reason considering her history. She’s scared to get close to anyone because she doesn’t want to hurt them even thought she probably couldn’t hurt a fly. Although she’s reclusive, she does like to have good time but her idea of good time and everyone else’s ideas are completely different. Once you get to know her, she’s very likable and charismatic, once you move past all the outer layers like her fascinations with butterflies and oddities alike.

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentBackground" style="display: none;"][div class=tabinfo]
[div class=textcontainter][div class=header]The stars melt

Adelaide has been dead for a very very long time. She’s counted the days ever since she took her last breath. When Adelaide had just turned 18 her parents, a king and a queen, married her off to a charming king, who was rumored to be a vampire but her parent’s kingdom had fallen to famine and sickness so they had no other choice but to marry her off without her cv consent. In return he helped her family by giving them food and treating the sick. All was well until he started feeding Adelaide his blood in her wine everytime they drank at dinner. One night after dinner, the king plunged a knife into her heart, killing her and she was reborn as a vampire. The king made her kill an innocent woman who looked similar to her to become a full vampire. Then he faked her death so he could keep her forever. Somehow she managed to run away from his death grip and lived away from everyone and In a little cabin in the woods, living in animal blood. Flash forward to today, she moved to New haven for a fresh start. She doesn’t know anyone or anything about New haven but she decided it was time for a change.
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentOther" style="display: none;"][div class=tabinfo]
[div class=textcontainter][div class=header]like sugar

Other: she has a septum!

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
codedbycrucially | click on picture [ tabs ] | hidden scroll

[div class="tab tab2"]
[div class="tab tab3"]
[div class="tab tab4"]
[/div]
kassandra carter.
[div class=tag]nickname:
kass or kassi.
[div class=tag]age:[/div] 23
[div class=tag]gender:[/div] female.
[div class=tag]sexuality:[/div] heterosexual.
[div class=tag]face claim:[/div] lily james.
[div class=tag]height & weight:[/div] 5'1 & 122lbs.
[div class=tag]hair & eyes:[/div] blonde-ish & blue.
[div class=tag]body mods:[/div] belly button piercing. [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
[div class=tag]personality:
outgoing. caring. adventurous. creative. brave.
reckless. stubborn. sometimes naive. too curious.
[div class=tag]likes:[/div] painting. hot tea. gardens. travel. strawberries.
pasta. butterflies. exploring. holidays. animals.
[div class=tag]dislikes:[/div] black coffee. board games. spiders. fire.
black lipstick. onions. grape candy. bees.
[div class=tag]fears:[/div] dying in a fire. being bitten by a bat. [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
[div class=tag]kassandra's story:
kassi has grown up in this town like a lot of residences and has quite the history here. her family goes way back to the towns founding members and

info coming soon. [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents04"]
[div class=tag]name:
relationship info.
human
[/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/members/natasha.78204/[/div] [class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; font-size: 10px; font-family: Avenir; color: #999; [/class] [class=tag] color: #ff80aa; font-family: Playfair Display; font-size: 16px; padding-left: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; padding-top: 15px; [/class] [class=tab] height: 30px; width: 30px; border-radius: 100%; background: #222; margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: center; padding-top: 4px; color: #fff; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #ff80aa; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class name=selectedTab] animation: {post_id}pulse; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-delay: 0s; animation-iteration-count: infinite; animation-play-state: running; color: #ff80aa; [/class] [animation=pulse] [keyframe=0] box-shadow: 0 0 0 0px rgba(255, 128, 170) [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] box-shadow: 0 0 0 15px rgba(99, 208, 224, 0); [/keyframe] [/animation] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s; width: 480px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 26px; color: #000; height: 500px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back