• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Based on the movie, Old Guard. (Not the comics, not that it will matter.) However, I would like to do this with all original characters. Also I am aiming for new immortals, not ones that are centuries old.

Character Creation Rules
Earliest date of birth: World War II (baby boomer)
Oldest age at time of death: 30s

Please research your era a little to add some authenticity.
Make note of languages spoken. (Unused secondary languages tend to get mostly forgotten over time.)

Blank CS

I DO plan to have some characters that violate the dates. Some will be by a LOT. But that will be part of the plot.

Known Abilities
They heal incredibly fast.
If killed, they simply come back.
They dream of each other until they find each other. No one knows how they came to be.

Plot
Chapter 1 - Finding one another. For those a little older you may have found one another. I had in mind for most of the group to be very recent immortals.

Complications may include issues surrounding your first death.

Chapter 2 - tracking down the sources of other dreams / nightmares. While the characters won't know this, the source must be other immortals. (Not everyone looks to be in a group.)

Posting
3rd person past tense
Decent spelling and grammar
I am looking for a fair amount of literacy.
Do not regurgitate other’s posts.
Don’t forget to use tags when applicable.

I am looking for weekly posts at a minimum. This may change depending on how many people we get. (I am looking for about 7-8 characters.). If you know you will be away and for how long, communicate. We might be able to work it into the story.

For shorter absences we can just have your character drooling in the corner. (This is an old joke from a Timelords rpg in my college days.)

Bottom line is that I am not going to hold up the RP for you. I understand that emergencies happen. But ghosting happens too. I want the RP to be able co continue without delays by absences.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back