• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy New Gods OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
spaghettimonster spaghettimonster Nice of you to get started,really! I do think we were supposed to post in this thread though:

And not the lore thread.

Well, the lore page saying "You guys can post things about your characters and what they create in here and should do so" and the RP page saying "This book will record all events that happen in this world, without the need for any of you to write it down" got me a bit confused. I put it in the correct thread now

yeah, the lore page...is for you to post information relevant to things the characters create

So do I need my character approved or am I good to start? I'm at work rn so it will be awhile before I can actually post anyway

I guess we'll be settling into a steadier pace of posting at some point.

I'm used to one a day,if that. Anything beyond that is seems fast to me.

i said to just remove her name, you completely ignored me editing after id calmed down
Didn't see the updated message bcs the page wasn't up to date.
But why? Your own starter post states that: "Off to the side sits a gem, which glows like the moon and sits atop a note that says Skyler Michaels, for creation of the Underworld."

Didn't see the updated message bcs the page wasn't up to date.
But why? Your own starter post states that: "Off to the side sits a gem, which glows like the moon and sits atop a note that says Skyler Michaels, for creation of the Underworld."
yes, so i did put that in the starter.
just dont have ulfir say her name. edit it to say "especially the god of death" or something.

yes, so i did put that in the starter.
just dont have ulfir say her name. edit it to say "especially the god of death" or something.
I mean I can edit it, but I just don't see your point. If the name is common knowledge why could I not say out loud what the note says

I mean I can edit it, but I just don't see your point. If the name is common knowledge why could I not say out loud what the note says
is the concept that maybe i dont want other people just telling af her aspect difficult to understand

im not asking you to rewrite the whole post. roleplay is a partnership, editing so that other people are also having fun is normal

is the concept that maybe i dont want other people just telling af her aspect difficult to understand

im not asking you to rewrite the whole post. roleplay is a partnership, editing so that other people are also having fun is normal
No but you telling me I can't do something because you personally don't like it is. Of course I'd like for everyone to have fun but I'm not having fun if I'm told to do things differently because of someone's preference. Assuming everyone can read, the fact should not be a surprise to anyone in the room so I don't see why it's such a big deal.

No but you telling me I can't do something because you personally don't like it is. Of course I'd like for everyone to have fun but I'm not having fun if I'm told to do things differently because of someone's preference. Assuming everyone can read, the fact should not be a surprise to anyone in the room so I don't see why it's such a big deal.
dude, its changing like, five words.
but okay, if you dont want to edit, its fine. i just hope youre having fun with my response.

dude, its changing like, five words.
but okay, if you dont want to edit, its fine. i just hope youre having fun with my response.
If it's really such a big deal, I'll change it because I don't see it as one, but my point was just this: Am I going to be told to do something differently every time someone doesn't like what I've done or said, or just only in cases when it's justified

If it's really such a big deal, I'll change it because I don't see it as one, but my point was just this: Am I going to be told to do something differently every time someone doesn't like what I've done or said, or just only in cases when it's justified
I just want to say that I understand where you're coming from. I feel like this escalated too quick and you rightfully got defensive. Its just early in the rp and I think they would have preferred to introduce themselves properly rather than someone else say it for them. Does that make more sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back