• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help New from Gaia...

how very

Does anyone remember when gaiaonline slice of life roleplays were super decorated and coded? How does that translate to this site? Just got back into writing after a long hiatus and I can't find any new people to RP with that still use real FC and format on that site, so I'm trying to branch out.
What should I know about being here?

Hey welcome fellow refuge. If I may point you into the BBC code forum where the pretty sparkle aesthetic happen :

Actually, they are getting rid of alot of their bbc code so its mainly just like a google doc or proboards. Very similar. You can't do anything remotely close to the coding you can do on gaia. Posts will be for the most part pretty straight forward. Think very basic html.

Yes I agree with everyone here. The site supports BBCODING and BBCODING + unfortunately that is going away soon

There are also freebies which you can simply grab one, and use it, just make sure not to take The credit away from those. Hope this helps

Hello fellow Gaian!
I too came from Gaia! Once you figure out the bbcode it is almost the same! It took me a few weeks to figure it out! I’m happy to help if you need it!

Eeehhhhh fellow Gaians!!!
I had the same fears when I joined,
but the graphic and creative community
here is super helpful! Don't be afraid to
explore and ask for help! Lots of freebies too!
<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back