• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern New friends/partners needed! -Always looking-

ColoredSparkler

Stardust and Nightmares
Hey! My life has been a mess the past few months and it's finally begun to calm down and I am finding myself with more free time. It always make me happy and feel more like myself when I write. Writing and role-playing with other people is my favorite because I get to do what I love and be excited and anticipate responses. I'm hoping to make new friends with a similar enthusiasm.

• I will role-play here on the forums/pm, Discord and email.
  • I prefer people who will write in 3rd person and several paragraphs. (I do understand some more dialogue heavy moments won't be up to that standard.)
  • Semi-Lit and up please. I understand not everyone is perfect, I certainty am not.
  • I don't really do fandoms, I apologize. But always feel free to ask
  • Darker themes, romance, fantasy, magic are favvies
I do have a plot about a traveling circus I'd love to do: (BUT I AM ALWAYS UP FOR ALMOST ANYTHING)
The circus has begun traveling again this year, hundreds of people gather and watch the sword throwers, clowns and acrobats. Afterwards, the older crowds hit the bars. Romance, sin, theft and more seem to follow the act from town to town. Murder being the biggest of all the sins. A young, budding journalist (Muse A) begins following the string of murders and decides to audition to be apart of the show. Going undercover and putting themselves in harms way is a risk worth taking, especially for a career-starting story. (Muse B) A performer and the apple of the ringmaster's eye, quick to trust the newest member of group in the hopes of learning of the outside world. After growing up in the grasps of a greedy sales-man, their life has only been the stage. The two form a friendship that may just benefit both.
(Romance is optional, but i'm always down for it.)

Last edited:
I am to be considered an interested person in roleplaying and/or discussing things of roleplaying nature. Or just chatting and becoming friends if our interests do not align properly!

SazzyP260#3135 is my Discord! Hope to hear from ya :]

Interested in doing something with you for sure!! send me a pm an we can chat!! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back