• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New FATE gm looking to gather 3 to 4 players

ValkyrieRose

Endless Witch
Hi there!

As the title says, i've been reading through the rules of the FATE core system, and I would like to gather a few people willing to stick it through with a newbie.

It would be text based over discord ( at some point id like to do voice right now but im actually pretty skittish over voice x.x) Not only that i find i can paint a better picture with my words over my... words...

I like the system because of it's diversity and how everyone can have a hand in building the world and pointing out things i might otherwise miss.

Most of what I come up with is freeform and playerinput, but i will say im thinking a post apocalyptic rp involving humans and the supernatrual, namely angels and demons, all of which are potentialy playable. magic and augmentations are also allowed.

So if enough of you are brave enough to stick it with me, message me and ill make a discord servr for us to hang out, chat, and try not to die in ^^

Last edited:
I’ve only ever watched someone else play a game of fate, but I’d really like to learn/try. Sleipnir Sleipnir would be new too, but she could be interested. We usually play together.

I'd be interested too, but I've only ever done one D&D campaign before. I've no experience with FATE, but I'd love to learn!

No experience w/ FATE but I've been wanting to try it for a while. I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back