• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New fandoms, new cravings, Top Gun, MCU, Riverdale, SPN, Disney and others!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo! 23 year old female writer here. I’m eighteen plus so please please please ensure you are before writing to me! Now a little about me, I do work but on a part time basis, quick fire would be nice but I can’t always be here. So you may see me post more depending on what ideas I’ve got and what cravings I have. But with my time off you can guarantee I’ll be posting more! Just a heads up I’m looking for clean roleplays! I

So I’m looking for those of you who can use third person, past tense and lots of detail. I say this not to be mean but because I do consider myself to be advanced literate, I expect potential partners to be the same! I’m looking for oc (me) x male canon characters from the above movies but I will enclose further fandoms and movies with in the post! I use third and past tense and would be grateful if you do too! Please note I do have dyslexia. I’d love to get some aus going as well as some love triangles. Doubles are welcome! But please note ALL my roleplays are doubles. I will be prioritising those of you who don’t want to double and are happy to play canons. I have also just finished S4 of you so I could kill for a Joe Goldberg right now!

Fandoms I seek include: YOU, Top Gun, Riverdale, MCU, Wuthering Heights, Supernatural, Pirates of The Caribbean, Narnia, Buffy, Hunger Games, Divergent, Riverdale (early seasons), The Outsiders, Pretty in pink, Heathers and Grease. If you enjoy musicals or eighties films and are able to write as the canons from the movies please do dm me! I’d love to hear from you.

Heyo! 23 year old female writer here. I’m eighteen plus so please please please ensure you are before writing to me! Now a little about me, I do work but on a part time basis, quick fire would be nice but I can’t always be here. So you may see me post more depending on what ideas I’ve got and what cravings I have. But with my time off you can guarantee I’ll be posting more! Just a heads up I’m looking for clean roleplays! I

So I’m looking for those of you who can use third person, past tense and lots of detail. I say this not to be mean but because I do consider myself to be advanced literate, I expect potential partners to be the same! I’m looking for oc (me) x male canon characters from the above movies but I will enclose further fandoms and movies with in the post! I use third and past tense and would be grateful if you do too! Please note I do have dyslexia. I’d love to get some aus going as well as some love triangles. Doubles are welcome! But please note ALL my roleplays are doubles. I will be prioritising those of you who don’t want to double and are happy to play canons. I have also just finished S4 of you so I could kill for a Joe Goldberg right now!

Fandoms I seek include: YOU, Top Gun, Riverdale, MCU, Wuthering Heights, Supernatural, Pirates of The Caribbean, Narnia, Buffy, Hunger Games, Divergent, Riverdale (early seasons), The Outsiders, Pretty in pink, Heathers and Grease. If you enjoy musicals or eighties films and are able to write as the canons from the movies please do dm me! I’d love to hear from you.
I can roleplay Riverdale, if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back