• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice New D&D Group Galore

I'm also done and waiting ^^ Kinda nervous since it's my first time playing, feel free to point out anything I do wrong!
My best advice is to remember that over a PbP game, it takes a while for things to be posted sometimes. Also, there are not any verbal or visual cues to go with when you are in a online game. Just be patient, and don't take anything too seriously without checking it out with the person in question first. Finally, while it may speed some things up, unless you have permission to do so, don't respond for another person's character. That can piss people off real fast.

In the long term, I love the PbP scene. It gives time to think about your response to something, and lets a player or storyteller to be able to look back at previous posts to make sure you remember something correctly. Great storytelling tool.

bruh im 5'3

hate it with a burning passion xD Oh to be 6' tall
Being 6'2" is no path to easy glory. You have to constantly duck under tree branches, and short people are always asking you to reach stuff for you on high shelves. Its terrible, I tell ya!

Don't worry shelves are unlikely to be problem, but your character might end up having to carry things for mine. When you have a 7 in strength carrying heavy objects is not something your character does. Pointless fact my character weighs 5lbs more than her carrying capacity (110lbs vs 105lbs).

well yesterday was a slow day we went 24 hours without saying anything. I hope the dm's opening post of the rp will be ready soon.

I too am rather excited. =) This'll be the first half-orc I have played without also being a tiefling, plus it sounds like an awesome adventure.

In a unknown location Clara and Sabrina are in an epic battle of intelligence. Sabrina the cat familiar points her paw at a spot on the piece of paper causing Clara to fill in a circle and then Clara quickly counters by filling in a circle of her own. Clara is determined not to allow her familiar to defeat her in the game of connect four, but her familiar is also very determined to be beat her because it would be funny.

1632626932166.png

connect 4.png

for the lols Clara won the epic connect four match against her familiar. I colored in the circles myself.

I know that all of your characters are looking forward to becoming friends with the cute pink haired wizard.

Even the ones that look like they swam their way through broken glass bottles like mine would adore the possibility. What a battle that was, it seems!

Sorry guys! My character sheet will be in later today, just been extremely busy lately

There does not appear to be any hurry. We haven't heard from Zufaix Zufaix in a while. I'm hoping that this game doesn't die before it even has a chance to see the light of day.

I really wanted to show off the power of the Weaver's tools with this character and hopefully the dm gets back so I can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back