• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice New D&D Group Galore

Welp, here's my character, Omen!

The mask is cannon now.

I'm still missing atk bonus and initiative, I'm not sure what they are for me. If anyone wants to skim my sheet just to check if everything's in order that'd be lovely!
Omen looks great, the only thing I can see is that you tolled for your gold in your bio, technically you can only either choose the starting equipment for your class, or take roll for gold to buy equipment, not both unfortunately. Otherwise Omen is good to go. I love how you incorporated the mask into the backstory.

Thanks! I think charisma and wisdom are my saving throws as a cleric, and i naturally get +2 charisma as a half elf. Does that do any good (having it high since it's for saving throws)?

I could switch Command for guiding bolt to have an offensive spell? I'd try to make Omen more of a healer/long rage attacks, so I'd rather not have inflict wounds (i think it has a touch range so idk)
Saving throws are essentially your defenses against magical effects from spells or abilities. Like pie mentioned, if you want to be really defensive they're good to have. Luckily wisdom and charisma are pretty common saves for spells.

Omen looks great, the only thing I can see is that you tolled for your gold in your bio, technically you can only either choose the starting equipment for your class, or take roll for gold to buy equipment, not both unfortunately. Otherwise Omen is good to go. I love how you incorporated the mask into the backstory.

Saving throws are essentially your defenses against magical effects from spells or abilities. Like pie mentioned, if you want to be really defensive they're good to have. Luckily wisdom and charisma are pretty common saves for spells.
Alrighty, I'll keep the equipment and start with 0 gold then?

Yes, I'd like Omen to be support/healer, I'll take the gamble on not having offensive power

you can actually keep command and add guiding bolt since you are level 2. Your spell total is 2 (Cleric level) + 3 (wisdom mod) and you only have 4 spells currently.

Hey everyone! Zufaix Zufaix has granted me permission to jump in! Here come some rolls.

14, 15, 12, 12, 10, and 9.

Yikes. These numbers hurt.

I don't mind, also for reference we're starting at level 2 and currently we have a Scribe Wizard, Life Cleric and Fighter/Rouge.

my character is a wizard and just so you know you rolled better than me 7,12,11,14,13,10
Do you mind a second spellcaster? Or would you like to have the wizard slot all to yourself?

Hmmm. With that lineup of characters, we might be better off with a fighter class of some sort.

Do you mind a second spellcaster? Or would you like to have the wizard slot all to yourself?
I don't mind as long as see don't step on each other's toes with spell selection (easiest way to avoid that I guess if your wizard is a bladesinger since that's the wizard that can actually fight in the frontline instead of hiding in the back like mine has to)

I'm going to go with either fighter or paladin, for the good man of arms thing. I just need to decide on which one.

Oh also I should probably clarify since I think I only mentioned it in passing but.... we'll be using the Forgotten Realms as our setting, though with a few changes here and there that I'll lay out in more detail once I get home from work.

I don't know much about the Forgotten Realms but as a hamster owner in real life I have heard of Boo the miniature giant space hamster of great wisdom.

The I think the only person who rolled above average was Elodie Elodie that beginners luck is coming in handy already XD
Lol i think the half elf bonuses helped xD If the stats are too off i dont mind rerolling for the sake of having everyone start similarly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back