• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help New Codes vs Background?

The background gives you a background, the scroll gives you a scrollbox, and the div gives you everything. The div is basically the legit version of my slightly hacky codes. Other than that, there's not much difference.

WEEEEEELL... most shit works. There's some that seems like it doesn't work like certain margin coding for div boxes to flush/center all of the elements. And, that one cool coding to have music play while viewing a profile coding. Still copying/pasting thangs over to see what else works/doesn't work.

... wait, I think I'm wrong. xD Margins does work. I think the last coding I tried didn't have it. Just fluffed up because of scale differences of posts. xD

Over the last century, the advancement of science and technology has worked to banish the darkness of the unknown. Oil street lamps are replaced with LED and artificial “stars” stretched across the skyline. The quality of living has substantially risen with new discoveries in medicine and health. Even now, the fear of the unknown is quickly squashed with the power of theories and rationalization. A child would soon realize that the monster in their closet is nothing more than a sweater slipping off a hanger or the creature under their bed is the shadowy silhouette of several items piled together…

… but what of the creeping freak staring down from the ceiling?

In this world, there are answers that we can’t believe. Is there a God? Is there a Devil? Is there such a thing as truly good and evil? Does Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster exist? … at least the last answer could be answered. The two are happily living out their retirement somewhere in the Galapagos Islands. The illogical and strange exist alongside the logical and normal, hiding in plain sight. Just like you, they want to move on by and keep on living. But, they don’t have the same luxuries as us. If trouble happens, they can’t walk into a hospital or call the police. Rather, they have to rely on one another to survive.

That’s where the Mystery Emporium comes in. This quaint and eccentric antique shop seems like another tourist trap in San Francisco. But, passed the cheesy curtained door, lies all the help monsters and weirdos need. They take on anomalies head on, standing together to help those that need it. Along with this group, there are others in San Francisco that works to keep the community together...

… and, threatens their very existence.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back