• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
HAHAHAHA! Hehehe ... I stubbornly refused to learn Spanish. Why? Because everyone else did. I had to be different.

The funny thing is, if we roleplay ourselves, we all speak all languages anyways. I might have an advantage of being able to tell where someone of a Slavic, Germanic, or Turk language group grew up just by accent though. I could do that back in the day. Used to scare people doing that. Didn't mean to, honest.

Nah ... a little Turkish though. And Russian, Italian, German. Taught myself Braille and Sign when I was 10.
Ah, I see. You know, I was diagnosed with autism and my mother and some of my elementary school teachers taught me sign language because I couldn't talk at all at the time, but I later grew out of it because now I can. Of course, I forgot most of it. In fact, I just recently graduated from high school, so yay for me! And now my favorite hobby is writing novels, which I just recently completed, so another yay for me! And finally, my dream is to visit (or probably) move to Japan one day and hopefully be much more successful (but not to an exaggerated degree) there!

Yeah, Admin doesn't like bumps more often that once per day. A few Q&A is one thing. Whole conversations should really be in OOC.

Just create an OOC for us to chat in in the future here. Then get us a link.

I got to ask, do we Have to have good knowledge on a certain topic. (I know some mythology, but i don't think Reading Rick Riordan's books count)
also, do all of us come from the same time period? or at different time periods, like one person from the AC 1800s and another AC 400s or BC 300s. and so on. Also, will we be having to type 50 paragraphs?

I got to ask, do we Have to have good knowledge on a certain topic. (I know some mythology, but i don't think Reading Rick Riordan's books count)
also, do all of us come from the same time period? or at different time periods, like one person from the AC 1800s and another AC 400s or BC 300s. and so on. Also, will we be having to type 50 paragraphs?
I think it's best to ask those questions in the OOC. We don't want the admins to accuse us of bumping this interest check thread frequently, right? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back