• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New Civilizations 1st Edition OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
...y'all need to chill, it's not unusual for people to be offline for a day or two. and considering that shit happened irl today, it's really not surprising that some people are inactive?

there's not reason to start planning a coup lmao

Don't worry, I am chill. I am just making a heads up. I am well aware that we are busy in life, hell, I'm also busy in life as well. It's just that I decided to make this RP as full-time and the only RP I'm going to participate in. And like I said in my previous reply, it is sad if the RP doesn't reached its full potential.

I am just saying if the GM has been inactive for sometime then someone needs to take the ownership, this isn't "coup" or anything because that's how it works, especially if one's roleplay is unique in its own right.

I said if he gets inactive for sometime, it's a hypothetical statement. Although I do get your point so no worries.

Agreed. I've done RP's like this before. Mine were a bit different, usually a group all arriving in one spot and generally not so far back in time. I had one based on the tabletop rpg Timelords EABA where everyone ran themselves. I had my friends suddenly arriving with an ice cream scooped section of my house - complete with my book collection on how to rebuild civilization from scratch.

I said if he gets inactive for sometime, it's a hypothetical statement. Although I do get your point so no worries.
You guys don't have to worry about that, they're on and they literally just reacted to my CS.

Sorry about that, folks! I've been very busy for the past few days and I deeply apologize for that! I have accepted some new character sheets! Yet, I will be busy again after that, so please forgive me! Thankfully, I will set up the IC soon since we have enough roleplayers as of late!

Sorry about that, folks! I've been very busy for the past few days and I deeply apologize for that! I have accepted some new character sheets! Yet, I will be busy again after that, so please forgive me! Thankfully, I will set up the IC soon since we have enough roleplayers as of late!

Life happens! i think this has been a busy couple of days for most of us <3

Sorry I’m going to withdraw my interest in this, my great grandmother just past and I don’t think I’ll be on here much in the next week or so. Sorry for the inconvenience
Oh no, I'm so sorry for your lost! I hope things will get better for you! You know, my dad's stepfather who was my grandfather passed away last year, so it was very tough for me.

hmph ... posted my question in wrong place.

also ... what time of year? Early spring?

I'm also pretty curious about the time of year; though I'd suggest summer to avoid having to deal with winter in the buff.
Well, that was why I suggested Spring ... but I guess you guys who opted for northern latitudes .... will have to chill out. Come to think of it, Spring won't be so much fun a mile up. (Turkey is a plateau.) Egypt? Well, it won't matter. I mean would it be hot ... or really hot?

Well, I guess we can all work on intro posts offline ... until he gets back. LOL, when he gets back, who wants to hold him down and who wants to do the slapping? Just kidding. Hmm .. maybe I can find some good comedies documentaries to watch and prepare for this RP. History of the World Pt 1?

Well, I guess we can all work on intro posts offline ... until he gets back. LOL, when he gets back, who wants to hold him down and who wants to do the slapping? Just kidding. Hmm .. maybe I can find some good comedies documentaries to watch and prepare for this RP. History of the World Pt 1?
The Nearly Complete and Utter History of Everything? I haven't been able to give it a watch myself, outside of a few clips, but what I've seen looks like gold.

Sigh, I really AM old. I meant the movie by Mel Blanc. I wasn't really being serious.

Watched the opening scenes of that link you sent. Pretty neat stuff. I recognized most of the early tech. Flax and einkorn wheat harvesting. Copper smelting (pretty sure that was what was in the large pottery spheres in the fire).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back