• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New Civilizations 1st Edition OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Tanikh (which is the short-form version of tanikhgüi khün) meant "stranger" in Mongolian.

Hmm .. if we all understand all languages, wouldn't he understand the name? Of course, it dawns on me that maybe they just mean .... weirdo.

Jusssst kidding. It does sound cool.

Incidentally ... tanikh means To know.

Tanikh (which is the short-form version of tanikhgüi khün) meant "stranger" in Mongolian.

Hmm .. if we all understand all languages, wouldn't he understand the name? Of course, it dawns on me that maybe they just mean .... weirdo.

Jusssst kidding. It does sound cool.

Incidentally ... tanikh means To know.
I mean, it's obvious that Ed doesn't know what the name means to him, but he went along with it anyway, you know. lol

LOL, I'll find out later. I need to get back to sleep for work.

My character is about to re-invent the ship .. (and subsequently the navy).

I thought we weren't allowed to start in North America.... (I would have started in Albuquerque, NM.) Probably for the best. Not a great place to start there. I still think I should have run something not resembling myself.

I hope mine was okay. I'm never the type to look at my own writing and think, 'wow that's good'. Y'know? Idk
Yeah, it's natural for everyone's writing to not be professional and not everyone's writing has to be perfect nonetheless. Anyway, my character's goal is to form a Mongol Empire-based civilization and hopefully get in contact with other characters/civilizations. I know it may sound ridiculous and impossible, but something has to be done, right?

Yeah, it's natural for everyone's writing to not be professional and not everyone's writing has to be perfect nonetheless. Anyway, my character's goal is to form a Mongol Empire-based civilization and hopefully get in contact with other characters/civilizations. I know it may sound ridiculous and impossible, but something has to be done, right?
I don't think any one will make contact for a lil while. But people in the Europe setting will prolly meet earlier. Unless someone else settles in America, I doubt that anyone will meet Liliana for a loooooong while lmao

LOL, I'll find out later. I need to get back to sleep for work.

My character is about to re-invent the ship .. (and subsequently the navy).

I thought we weren't allowed to start in North America.... (I would have started in Albuquerque, NM.) Probably for the best. Not a great place to start there. I still think I should have run something not resembling myself.
What do you mean they aren't allowed to live in North America? Who said that they can't? XD

What do you mean they aren't allowed to live in North America? Who said that they can't? XD
LOL, America is on my list of places to go. The ship I am building can cross the ocean. And I know how to use a sextant. (It's just a little math.)

Hey Shin, did I mention I had to take a course in Orbital Mechanics in the military. (I was working with Space Command when it was forming. DEFSMAC was the operation I was working with at another part of the US alphabet soup organizations.)

LOL, America is on my list of places to go. The ship I am building can cross the ocean. And I know how to use a sextant. (It's just a little math.)

Hey Shin, did I mention I had to take a course in Orbital Mechanics in the military. (I was working with Space Command when it was forming. DEFSMAC was the operation I was working with at another part of the US alphabet soup organizations.)
Ah, gotcha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back