• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New Civilizations 1st Edition OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ugh, I should have waited. On my iPad at the moment. Will format my last post when I get home.

Man, I was going to skip forward another week ... but still only a day forward and on my second page.

Man, YouTube's algorithm sent me a video. If it wasn't so bad, I would suggest it as an alternative way for Ed to have escaped the Mongols in his first encounter.

Okay ... you talked me into it, but I warn you, it is an awful video.

Yep ... where I am it is pre Turkic. The Turks won't arrive for thousands of years.

In fact, it is pre-Hittite.

Anatolia really has no identity yet. Every village has its own gods. The region was known as the lands of a thousand gods. This is one thing that made it so easy for Sumer to absorb them.

I think this military strategy might be useful in a future war, don't you think? Mitheral Mitheral

I'm quite familiar with it. I studied a number of militaries. I got the inspiration to study Mongolian strategy and tactics after watching the original movie, Red Dawn. The movie opened with the history teacher giving a lesson on this very tactic.

You know what, since the links won't work at all, I might as well delete them so that the characters represent the continents that they associate with anyway, rather than directing them to a character sheet. Besides, what more or less can it be? lol

The links should work. I linked my CS to my character name in my posts.

For each CS click on Share this Post. Then click on Copy to Clipboard.
Then go to the Name and highlight it. Insert the saved link into the URL and click on Insert. Don't forget to Save.

Last edited:
Ugh, that happened to me about a month ago. I accidentally rebooted my laptop in the middle of an update, killing the bios and frying the drive.

The links should work. I linked my CS to my character name in my posts.

For each CS click on Share this Post. Then click on Copy to Clipboard.
Then go to the Name and highlight it. Insert the saved link into the URL and click on Insert. Don't forget to Save.
Hm, I see. I might give it a shot. I'll think about it! Thanks for the advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back