• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New Civilizations 1st Edition OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey guys, I have officially returned after weeks of my sudden inactivity due to IRL stuff! So long story short, I was in the middle of writing up a RP post but something bad happened so I decided to skip a chapter (or act) and retcon the whole thing; let's just say I lost data to it for some reason. But anyway, I'll be trying my best to keep this RP alive because I don't want it to suddenly die out and lose potential. We'll see what happens for the time being... But I'm back now!

Hey guys, I'm back again to announce a few things! First, I was going to write a part where my character, Eddy, fights along with his new friends and allies against the rivalling Batbayar clan but I decided to skip that part and get to the interesting part that I've been waiting for instead. I'm not doing it out of laziness, it's just that I want to save my time and energy on it for some reason. So yeah, stay tuned for that when I get the chance and energy to write again, I suppose.

Second, I'm planning on starting a group chat soon to get everybody to check in for any attendance and reminders as to whether they still want to participate in the RP or not after probably weeks of inactivity for them at best. I know the notifications may be broken but I want to at least hear from them to see if they're too busy to even participate in said RP, if they have forgotten about it for a long time, and the like. Well, you know, to get their attention at the very least. So yeah, stay tuned for that as well! Other than that, ShinGeorgeTownRaja is signing out for now!

I am sort of waiting for people to catch up a little bit. My character is travelling to other lands.

What's up guys. Sorry for my long absence but I think I have to say this: The New Civilizations RP will be put on hiatus due to lack of activity and interest, including myself. I'm not sure how long it's going to be like this but it probably won't be until January of next year until we get things up and going again. But until then, we have to wait. I know it may sound sucky to you all but it is what it is, you know. Besides, I have IRL matters to deal with so that's another thing on my end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back