• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic New Cisco: A Run For Your Credits - Sign-up

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Aldur

Memory Dealer
jp4kSkv.png
Denizen Dossier​

*OOC Note: The Denizen Dossier is completely non-canon and more just a way for me to introduce a thematic character sheet.

Creating a Character
Before proceeding and filling out your dossier please review the brief history of the city we sent you earlier. Ah, who am I kidding? You'll just jump straight into it, like everyone else. Man, fuck, do you know how many grammar mistakes and timeline errors we have to correct on a daily basis? I'd tell you the figures, but I doubt the average New Ciscan can count to that number. Anyway, stand by for the Denizen Help Center chatroom we're preparing, if you wanna talk to your fellow New Cisco residents about filling the dossier or whatever else.

Moving on... please touch on these specific topics.
Name
Street name
Sex
Height
Weight
Blood Type

Personality (Traits, Ideals, Bonds, Flaws, whatever, you ain't perfect. I am aware...)

Also, why don't you go ahead and tell me the story behind your street name too, huh, tough guy? And gimme a brief story of your life in New Cisco. Also, tell me how you know that Pritchard Knight dude, and Samson Jones... What's your deal with them?

Oh, and I almost forgot, what's your hardware? Chrome, pal. Got any cyber? Also, what guns do you feel like shooting most of the time? No, they're not mandatory, but I might know a guy who can help you out...
Also, keep in mind, you can upload the dossier here and I'll check it out and approve it, you'll know when I do.

I've been told that some denizens exhibit artistic creativity when filling out their dossiers, I don't mind, but please don't do it if you don't have any talent or taste, I don't want to spend my afternoon and evening looking at bad pre-second millennium, primitive web pages. Spare me. Alright? Got it? Good, now let me work in peace.

***biG.PaPi69 LEFT THE CHANNEL***

Code generously provided by ya boi, Coin Coin , thanks, buddy.

Code:
[font=Roboto Mono][center]IMAGE GOES HERE[/center]
[centerblock=80][size=3][center]NAME
TITLE[/center][/font][font=Muli]

[tabs][tab=Essentials][column=span3][justify][b]Essentials[/b]
Name: 
Street Name: 
Weight:
Sex:
Blood Type:

[center][IMAGE GOES HERE][/center]

Body Config: Lorem Ipsum, but you gimme a description of what you look like. Just in case you forgot to upload a picture, like a normal human being.

Persona: Lorem Ipsum, but Who the fuck do you think you are?[/justify][/column][/tab]
[tab=Backstory][justify][b]History[/b]
Lorem Ipsum but you tell me who the fuck you actually are.

[b]Story behind Moniker[/b]
Lorem Ipsum, but you tell me why they call you "The Crimson Chins"

[b]Relations[/b]
Tell me about Pritch and Samson and your relationship to them
[/justify][/tab]
[tab=The Good Part][justify][b]Chrome[/b]
Lorem Ipsum but you tell me what you're made of.

[b]Arsenal[/b]
Lorem Ipsum but you tell me what you're packing.

[b]Shortcomings[/b]
Lorem Ipsum, but you tell me what keeps you up at night.[/justify][/tab]/tabs][/tabs][/size][/centerblock][/font]

Last edited:
ByNE3tW.png
Knight, P.​

• Essentials
    Name: Pritchard Andrew Knight
    Moniker: Knight
    Height: 185 cm
    Weight: 89 kg
    Sex: Male
    Blood Type: A+

Body Config: Pritchard is an average guy of athletic build, taller than average and with 2 sets of cyberlimbs: arms and legs. Both come with skin mimicking soft tissue on the outside, for a smooth transition into his new limbs. He also has a small social enhancer on his forehead. Nothing screams more "average dude" than his dark brown hair and hazel eyes that he tries to contrast with his mustache-less stubble.

Persona: Pritchard has become quieter and overall mellowed out a lot since his teenage years. He's also under the impression that the quieter he is, the more people will think he's pondering some impressive scheme and fill out the mold of the strong, silent type. Of course, that's just Samson messing with him, but Pritchard took it to heart. His forceful impulses have subsided over the years but there's still the occasional spark that puts Pritchard's gears to work. The fact that he has become responsible for his mother and his youngest sister, Gwen, has given him a bit of a "man in the house" attitude towards things, and generally takes more time to think things over when it comes to radical changes. He's overly protective sometimes, akin to a father.

Ambergris
Jinxy Genius

• Essentials
    Name: Jessamine Wells
    Street Name: Ambergris
    Height: 163cm
    Weight: 59kg
    Sex: Female
    Blood Type: AB-

Body Config: To anyone that lays eyes upon her, the extent of Ambergris's gene modding is obvious. Her features are sculpted with the mastery of the finest Greek artists, a delicate balance of cuteness and eroticism that appeals those will all but the most niche of tastes. Her hair, shoulder-length and cherry colored, is softer and silkier than any shampoo model could ever hope for, her pale skin so smooth and flawless that it seems like makeup would merely slip off of it, and her eyes a perfect, petal pink. Ambergris's beauty, despite her lack of mythical or anthropomorphic features, is a kind that can only be called inhuman. Something closer to a cocktail of all the super-idealized ultra-models and fetishistic artist's renditions of a woman than the girl next door or your high school crush. None the less, it is an enchanting one, luring in client after client, as well as victim after victim.

Persona: A proper whore, or something along those lines. Ambergris is a woman of few words, though the few that she utters, she likes to think are packed to the brim with depth and meaning. Despite her daytime profession, she considers herself to be quite the intellectual. She's a fan of poetry, the sciences, and shagging like a hurricane; or at least, that's her business pitch.

To put it plainly, she is a pesky sort of lady. She'll spend minutes looking you over before speaking, only to kick off her side of the conversation with a breadless criticism sandwich. She lacks tact, so to say. Her attitude is that sort of 'holier than thou', 'always thinks that they're right' cocktail that tends to make her come of as, well, a bit of a cock. Despite her attitude and tight lips, she's not all the much of a gloomy person. In fact, she's quite the type to find small humor in many things. She even counts herself as being... Some sort of optimist, despite her generally critical opinions when it comes to just about all of New Cisco's fauna and flora.

So to speak.

How she's made her career as a Jinx is anyone's guess, or at least it would be if she weren't so eager to let everyone know about the complexities of her bedroom business. It's one of the few times you'll hear the woman running her mouth, and by jove you'll be hoping you don't stumble into the other two by the end of it. They're bio-modification and Perry Como, by the by. That aside, she's made her name on the streets by catering to a very specific sort of customer. Think of her specialty as something along of the lines of psychological S&M.

We'll not get into the nitty gritty, but for a Jinx she doesn't actually end up doing the dirty all that often. She still isn't exactly a pure woman though, sorry to say.

Last edited:

0cda86e0acc93d0bd2b9f4f81d9d13df.png

TERADA HISAHIDE
Captain of the Aragawa Family

• Essentials
    Name:
    Terada Hisahide

Street Name:
    NIL

Height:
    190 cm

Weight:
    88 kg

Sex:
    M

Blood Type:
    B+

Body Config:
    A well-built man with a pale, gaunt face, and black hair, often slicked back onto his scalp. He sports a large scar running across his face, and has refused any cosmetic surgery to hide it. According to tradition, he bears an irezumi on his back, which is entirely covered with an ukiyo painting of Raijin, the Japanese god of lightning. He dresses impeccably, and finds anything less than a proper suit and tie beneath his standards. He adopts a less garish look than most of his underlings, and prefers dark, plain suits. He speaks in a recognisable low, guttural growl.

Persona:
    Ruthless, shrewd, cunning. Hisahide doesn't command much respect from the youth under him as much as he does fear. Reports of him paint him as a cruel, ambitious yakuza who will stop at nothing to climb the hierarchy of the Honnoji clan. While certainly exaggerated, these claims still hold some water. Close associates would rather describe him as a man who upholds the yakuza code, even in this day and age. He believes in the old practices, and instils the code of honor and tradition amongst those he commands. At the same time, he has also clearly moved on from ancient practices of the old age, and supports other lucrative means of income. However, even through blackmail, human trafficking, sex trades, aggressive property control, he refuses to deal with drugs.

Furthermore, Terada seems to be sickened with the current state of the yakuza, and he seeks to tear the foundation apart from the inside, one step at a time if he has to, through any means possible. Fully capable of murder, and with the wits to backstab his way to the top, he seeks control to save the yakuza from what it has become. While this puts him as a potential MND member, Terada finds them just as disgusting as the other yakuza. To him, both are traitors to the yakuza tradition, and he wants nothing to do with the MND.

Last edited:
37372732_2254994451398090_8688000274599510016_n.jpg
Cat
Once a Killer​

• Essentials
    Name: Catalina Velazquez
    Street Name: The Artist (formerly)
    Height: 173cm
    Weight: 78kg
    Sex: F

film_noir_card_game_by_ukphotographer123_d5ydnhi-fullview.jpg

Body Config: Cat is fairly tall for a woman, leanly muscled; with olive skin, dark hair, and green eyes. Her facial features are soft but strong, and she nearly always has the beginnings of a private smile on her lips, as though she's just realized something infinitely amusing that she isn't going to tell you about. She dresses like a very generic punk- old jeans, leather jackets, t-shirts emblazoned with the logos of bands that she may or may not listen to, the occasional pair of fishnet gloves. The last thing she needs at the moment is to be memorable, after all. Still, no matter how careless she makes herself seem, there's no disguising the vigilance in her eyes or the fluid, predatory grace with which she moves.

Persona: It really seems like Cat should be called a pessimist, but that just doesn't quite fit. She isn't a serious sort of cynic. She has judged the world to be a cruel, senseless place, and accepts this fact with equanimity and good humor. She seems to exist in a state of perpetual wry amusement. She's fairly convinced that she'll be dead by the time she's thirty- people in her former line of work don't really get to just leave and live out full lives, after all- but she seems to see this as poetic justice. A distant observer might wonder if she's some sort of sociopath.

A distant observer.

It's not like Cat drinks and chain-smokes for the sheer fun of it. Her mind is a bit of a labyrinth, and in the center is a well of guilt and dread. She feels disdain for both the Yakuza gangs and MND- their preoccupation with bushido is to her just another way that killers cope with their evil deeds. Their ideological disputes are, in her mind, pointless- they're all murderers in the end, after all, and their ideas of honor are nothing but rank hypocrisy and cowardice. She's aware, of course, that it's her own sense of honor that drives these conclusions- and that she herself has no more right to claim a code of honor than any gang member. A philosophical ouroboros, if you will, the fundamental tenets of her personal philosophy eternally consuming itself without resolution.

Hence, alcohol.

Still- there's one part of her life that could be called simple, and that's her relationship with Seong-Jin. She loves him fiercely, protects him, and wants to be sure that he won't be entirely alone after her inevitable death. One might even say that he's the only reason she bothers to stay alive.

Valentina-Remenar-Cyberpunk-Art.jpg
Seong-Jin
That Kid Who Probably Shouldn't Be Here​

• Essentials
    Name: Seong-Jin Velazquez
    Street Name: That Kid With the Scary Dog and the Goggles
    Height: 172cm
    Weight: 63kg
    Sex: M
    Blood Type: O-

ari-matti-toivonen-arsena.jpg

Body Config: Gangly and awkward, just beginning to look more like a young man than a child. He has black hair that is perpetually over his eyes, and his face is rounder and more childish than he'd like. Has recently grown tall, so most of his pants are too short. He wears hoodies. Just, so many hoodies. On occasion, he steals Cat's shirts. Usually has a mulish, sullen look on his face.

He's blind in his right eye, and only has 90% vision on the left. His eyes are a bit of a mess to look at- most of the scarring on the left is in the skin, with the eye itself mostly intact, but the right eye is clouded and milky, with scarring on the eye itself. Any doctor would recommend removing both and replacing them with chrome, but Seong-Jin prefers his goggles.

He has dimples when he smiles. Cat is the only person who's aware of this.

Persona: Seong-Jin is twitchy. Mistrustful. Generally misanthropic. He does not like people. He does not talk to them. He only interacts when Cat pushes him, and then he makes it very obvious that he'd rather be Anywhere Else. He is especially distrustful of people being nice to him- he's terrified of feeling like he owes anyone. Being told what, specifically, you expect from him in return helps, though, as does Cat and Tim being around.

He likes Tim, his plants, loud music, sarcasm, and being left alone. He dislikes... everything else, except Cat. She's his mother, more or less, so while he obviously doesn't like her- what with the forcing him to go to sleep at midnight and take showers every other day and speak to people and the not letting him drink alcohol or be out past eleven-thirty, horror of horrors- he does love her and look up to her a great deal.

In front of others, he is usually quiet, and getting him to talk is like pulling teeth, and the sulky responses you'll drag out of him are often not worth the effort. At home, where he's less anxious, he's louder and goofier, with a sense of humor that veers from sharp and clever to incredibly stupid. He does have panic attacks sometimes, though less often now. His triggers aren't always the same from day to day, but being unexpectedly touched on the forehead or grabbed by the shoulders are pretty consistently on the list. He does not like men. He'll insist that he's not scared, but it takes him much longer to become comfortable around men than women.

imZHEmk.png

W.I.P. MARIS SERENA PRICE

Wheelman of Fortune

• Essentials
    Name: Maris Serena Price
    Street Name: Banshee
    Height: 167cm
    Weight: 59 kg
    Sex: F

Body Config: Maris is sporting a lithe figure and silver-dyed hair. She is by no means an imposing individual and has no readily obvious body modifications.

Persona: Lorem Ipsum, but Who the fuck do you think you are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back