• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New Characters, New Beginnings

little-alien

~SCROLL ON PHOTOS!~

All coding credit to leviathan. leviathan. !!

New Characters, New Beginnings
Hello there! My name is Ashley and I am 24 years old! I have been Roleplaying for a while now and have been wanting to use some new characters that I have made!
I do work a lot during the week, but I try to at least respond once a day/ once a week on busy weeks. Most of the time I can respond multiple times a day, just depends on the type of RP and the kind of day I have had. We are all human!
I do have really bad anxiety so I'm sorry If I am a little dumb at points or say sorry a lot, HA but I just like to make sure everyone is enjoying the RP as much as I am and do not want to hurt/upset anyone or make them uncomfortable.
I usually write multiple paragraphs to novella-length replies, I love a lot of detail and slow burns. I'm a writer at heart and will welcome all the long, boring details in an RP! I feel it adds so much more emotion and meaning to it. But I also tend to reply with what my RP partner gives me!
I love OOC chat and making new friends, I love hearing about my RP partner's life and just getting to know each other! But again, I do get very anxious and may take a while to open up.

About Me

Age I do prefer most of my partners to be over 18 years old, I am not comfortable with RPing with people younger due to the type of RPs I enjoy. I will ask for an age before we RP.
Length As I said, I do write lengthy replies and I would like the same from my partners. It doesn't have to be a novel but multiple paragraphs are a must. It's hard for me to reply to an RP when there isn't much detail to go on. I absolutely do not like one-liners. I understand throughout the RP some scenes will be different and will get shorter, but I need details to work with. ^^
Characters I am open to any kinds of RPs, MxM, FxF, or MxF. However, I am the best at MxM or MxF, I do not normally do FxF as much so it is not my strong suit but I am happy to play any role!
Fandoms I will more than likely refuse fandom RPs, I am just not that good with them. I only like to use OC and original plot ideas, I like coming up with plots together and creating a whole world for our characters!
Triggers I do not have many triggers at all, I tend to enjoy very dark and sensitive RPs. The only thing that is a no go for me is anything dealing with rape. Most of the RPs will have a horror/thriller aspect to them and I need to know if there is anything that is off-limits. I never ever want to make anyone uncomfortable so I'd like to know these things, if we are RPing a darker subject, beforehand so I can respect your boundaries. I have a very dark mind and I respect not everyone is into that!
Ghosting If you aren't feeling the RP anymore or just lost interest in it, PLEASE tell me. I understand people are human, I have ghosted before, but just let me know! I promise I will not be upset at all, or we can try to change things up a bit or start a new RP.

Rules

Horror Horror RPs are my absolute favorite! I love anything dark, twisted, and fucked up. A RP that will make me feel something and tug at my heart. I like to make my characters very realistic about who they are. For example, if I am playing a serial killer, I will make them behave and act as mentally messed up as someone in real life would have to be to become that. They aren't going to just change because of love or someone, they are mentally messed up. Realism is a big thing for me in RPs.
Fantasy I am still a big sucker for fantasy roles, but less of vampires and werewolves and more of medieval times or angels and demons. Demigods, mythology type of Fantasy RPs. Not saying I wouldn't enjoy an RP with the normal vampires or werewolves, but they will have to be very different and unique to catch my eye; they have been played out too much, in my opinion, to enjoy it as much.
Romance I do not enjoy just an RP based around romance. I do feel having a bit of romance in every RP helps it move along and makes it more enjoyable. I just don't like the romance to be the main point of the RP, or just flirting the whol RP.
Gods and Goddesses are another big weakness of mine. I love greek mythology and all the possibilities around the idea of it. Always fun to RP about a god or demi-god trying to save the world with earth, and nature powers! ^^
Kidnapped x Kidnaper/ Killer x Victim These RPs are my favorite at the moment, I love the diversity of it and of two completely different characters coming together in an unfortunate situation. However, again, I know not everyone is comfortable with it and I understand that entirely!
Dystopian/ Apocalyptic I love any and all RPs with an end of the world plot. There are so many opportunities to play with and events that our characters can go through.
Other I am really open to any ideas that anyone has! I am very very open-minded and willing to play anything my partners are interested in! I like getting to know people and what they like and what makes them who they are! Don't be scared to bring up a more taboo subject! ^^

RP Favorites
List My characters and a short info about them, will post full character sheets below this!
Oliver Cromwell Stubborn, hard-headed, distances himself. Best in Medieval Times, Dystopian, Apotolytipc, and Fantasy styled RPs
Landon OCD loves order and hates messy people. Has many mental problems with abandonment. Best in Horror, Killer, Thriller styled RPs.
Levi G. Already has a plot in order for this one, has a very sweet side but covers it with walls he built. Been through many traumatic experiences. There's a plot for this character but works best with Fantasy, Dystopian-styled RPs.
Theodore Gaffin Very shy keeps to himself and is scared to speak to many people. Best in any kind of RP.
Olivia Sarcastic, snarky and likes to be in control. Best for dystopian styled RPs
Cedric Crewe. Friendly ginger, the jokester, never takes anything seriously. Best for Medieval, Dystopian, Fantasy styled RPs
Lacey Landing Heartwarming, a goddess of nature, loves all things gentle and living. Best for Fantasy RPs
Please message me here or send me a PM if you are interested in any of these characters, or want to come up with something together! ^^

Characters

Last edited:
Name: Oliver Cromwell

Hobbies: Gardening, anything that used physical labor and pushed his physical boundaries.

Personality: Oliver had been alone for half of his life now, turning him into a solid brick wall. He was cold to most people, didn't trust anyone, and never let anyone help him. He didn't like to owe people anything, so he'd rather suffer and do everything himself. He did have a soft side to him, buried deep down inside, not sure if anyone has ever seen that side of him. Even though he did enjoy helping people, he wouldn't allow himself to do so anymore. Oliver had been hurt way too many times and constantly felt he needed to protect himself from the outside world. Some would call him an arrogant and selfish person, but he called it being safe.

Appearance: (Picture above) From his rough scared hands to his callused covered feet, he was not someone to disturb. His long dark-brown hair, usually tied back in a low knot, gave him a sense of comfort. He stood slightly over six feet, towering over most people, and gave out a sense of fear to most. He always wore a dark-green coat, wrapped around him no matter the temperature, complimenting his emerald-green eyes. Even in the boiling summers, he would never take this coat off; it was the only thing he had left from his family. Oliver would never risk losing it or someone taking it, he guarded it with his life.

Background: Oliver had no family left in the world, everything and everyone he knew was taken from him. Therefore, he kept to himself as much as he could. He didn't have time to deal with small talk or hear all the complaints of the people around him; he was too empathic. Hearing everyone moan and complain about their life only made him feel guilty that there was nothing he could do about it. He couldn't save anyone and so he never let anyone in, refusing to lose someone close to him again. Almost every day of his life he was working in the fields, using his hands, to supply himself with fresh food and a sense of purpose. He liked living alone, growing his own food, and not relying on anyone to help him. He was a lone wolf.

d2df14d193e138cf327375987f7b1dc2.jpg
Landon.jpg
Name: Landon

Appearance: He has shoulder-length jet-black hair with a very sharp jawline. His skin was very pale and his cheeks always seemed to have a tint of rose. Landon was scary tall, six feet and six inches, and had the lanky body to match. All though he was tiny, he was very lean and strong. He took care of himself and had perfect skin and a perfect body. He usually wore red button-up shirts, complementing his pale complexion, and a small key around his neck. He wore that key everywhere he went, never taking it off.

Hobbies: Landon loved to play the piano, it was a hobby from his past. He used to play it every single day, however, he soon fell out of passion. An event in his life made him almost never want to touch the piano again. He enjoyed staying clean and tidy, taking care of himself and his house. He would work out every single day and cooked a four-star meal for himself every day. And any guests he may have over.

Dislikes: He hated anyone who was messy or made a mess, being very OCD with himself and his life. Things had a certain order they had to be done and Landon did not like anyone who challenged those rules.

Personality: Landon was somewhat of a perfectionist. Everything he did had to go according to plan or he would lose his mind. To him, he had an order of how things went and he wanted them to go that way or no way at all. When he wanted to, he could be a very joyful and happy person, being the laugh of the crowd. However, it was all just a show; fake. Most of the time he was lost in his own mind, images of his past life haunting him into his life today. It was hard for him to talk to people or meet new people, honestly get to know that. He could easily pull on a fake persona and carry on small talk with anyone he bumped into. He had manners and was a respectable man, but he also had a dark and twisty side to him. He was not fully, okay.

Background: Depends on the Rp.

Sexuality: Doesn't Specify

2AE356AA-5B50-482E-9025-C944B8EDCD72.jpeg

People who were fed up with the government and a large group of people started causing chaos in the streets. At first, there were just a few riots, some shops getting broken into. However, it quickly turned into robbing banks, blowing up police stations, and killing anyone that had power or control. After ten years of this battle going on, the world around them had turned to dirt and rumble. There were hardly any sturdy buildings left, crazed people ran the streets looking for anyone. They had evolved almost into creatures, these people who all ran in a pack now. They were psychologically fucked up, going through all of the fights and years of battles had a toll on you. Their speed was slightly faster, their bodies slightly thinner, and they had a hunger for blood. They wanted to control everything and if you were with them, you were fair game. There were no laws, no protection, just survival in this psychotic world.

Name: Levi G.

Nickname: Vi

Appearance: (Picture Above)

Background: 10 Years Ago. Age 18
Vi grew upright in the middle of this war. His parents owned a small shop in town, one of the first places to get robbed. The first time it happened, only a few things were stolen from the shop. A few shovels and garden tools, and a few of their food supplies. It took them a while to feel safe again after that, and he and his family were shaken to their core. Sadly, it wasn’t the last time with what was going to happen to them.

The second time, though, they didn’t get too lucky. Vi lost his parents, murdered in front of him, as the people took everything in that shop and beat him to a pulp. They thought he lay dead on the floor, leaving him there to suffer. Hardly breathing, Vi crawled to the back of the shop and cried his eyes out. He yelled in pain, and sadness, feeling the burn of his cracked ribs each time he puffed out. He had broken ribs, a fractured cheekbone, and a cut coming across his rosy cheek. It took him weeks to heal from these scars, laying silently in the shop’s office until he could move again. The cut on his face, however, never fully healed.

10 Years Ahead ( Present) Age 28

Vi had lived by himself for the past ten years, building up his little shop with boarded windows and anything he could find. Over there the years and after a few more break-ins, he finally secured the place as much as it was going to go. He hasn’t had a single break-in since. It was his little safe haven in a world of death now. It was the only thing he could do for his parents now, is to keep this place standing.

Thankfully, Vi’s parents owned a little gardening and produce shop, filled with a bunch of tools and fresh food. It was the only thing that kept him alive this long. After the death of his parents, he figured he needed to guard that garden with his life. It was too open and exposed to break-ins; therefore, he took bricks, stones, wooden planks, barbwire, iron rods, and any other item he could find in the shop. It wasn’t the perfect shield, but it was a start. At this point, it was a perfected masterpiece.

Personality: Levi used to be a very outgoing person, loving to socialize and be the joke of the crowd. He liked to make people laugh and light up the room, sometimes turning into a little sarcasm. Sometimes he could be snarky, being a joking flirt to anyone, but a lot of that changed. After the incident, he completely shut down and shut the world out. Everyone thought he was dead, he felt like he was dead, but he focused on staying alive.

Ever since then, he was a cold and emotionless person. He had no feelings for anyone or anything and focused on staying alive. Survival was his number one personality trait now. He hardly saw any other humans or normal humans. He mostly ran into the psychotic killers, The Evolved were what some people called them.

Name: Theodore Gaffin

Hobbies/Likes: Theodore enjoyed reading in his free time, and writing his own poems, and short stories sometimes. He was very private with his work and would never share it with anyone.

Dislikes: Loud and obnoxious people. He didn't like people who tried too hard or were fake to make other people happy. Theodore enjoyed people for who they were inside, for who they wanted to be. Not for what everyone else wanted them to be.

Appearance: (Picture Above)

Personality: Theodore was a very shy kid, not wanting to socialize at all with people. He has been alone most of his life, friends weren't always his strong skill. He was very soft-hearted at times, masking it with a brick wall he built. He hardly let anyone in, despite the fact he was very friendly. It wasn't that he didn't like talking with people and making friends, he loved to make people smile, and his anxiety just got the best of him. He forced himself to stay in his comfort zone because he knew he couldn't get hurt there, if he didn't take any risks he would never risk losing anything.

6ABC1F8C-A34F-49A9-A819-929D9F8AE360.jpeg

Name: Olivia Rose

Appearance: ( Picture above)

Personality: Olivia was kind when people got to know her well, always wanting to help everyone. However, to people she didn’t know, she was a stone-cold bitch. She had to protect herself and her squad, like family to her, and couldn’t let many people in. She had a tough wall up most of the time, only letting loose around people she trusted. She was like the mom of most groups, wanting to protect them and take care of anyone who dared to harm them.

She had a snarky attitude, always talking back, but most people liked that about her. She wasn’t afraid to tell people how it was to their faces, never standing down from a fight. Even though she had good intentions, sometimes that attitude got the best of her.

However, as time went on, Olivia started to question the government and wondered if she was even with the right people

Background: Olivia, after the bombings, was taken in by the government. She was crushed and badly wounded by some of the building debris, nearly losing her life. Until the Government took her in and healed her, trained her, fed her, and gave her a place to see. She was thankful to be alive and didn’t give second thoughts about the people who saved her. They gave her another shot at life, why would she question that?

They trained her into a military machine, her hand-on-hand combat skills are phenomenal. She was very quick and witty when it came to a fight, always eating out her options and thinking ahead. The Government trained her to patrol, kill, and protect the people inside. She didn’t question it.

Until now

1b40a2d74fe8f73c19f36f81ec3ac5f0.jpg

Name: Cedric Crewe

Hobbies: He liked to crack jokes all the time and make people smile. It was its favorite thing to do. Also, because of his job, he enjoyed figuring out which lock was the hardest to pick. A skill he hoped would be useful one day.

Dislikes: He hated anyone with a sour attitude, there was no reason for rudeness in his book. He also never liked being alone, he was a social person.

Appearance: He got his eyes from his beautiful mother, a sea-blue iris, and as well as his ginger locks. He had a sharp jawline, keeping up on his physique at all times. He had very fair skin, and freckles scattered around his body. Working inside most of the time he didn't get much sun, his ginger genes cursing him anytime he did. He was easily sunburnt, anytime he worked in the boiling sun his skin would turn a lobster-red within an hour. He stood a little below six feet, not too big in size but he was very toned.

Personality: The friendly ginger of his small town, everyone knew Cedric. He had such a welcoming aurora around anyone he met, immediately making them feel comfortable. He strived to share positivity in such a poor place, doing anything he could just to see people smile. He couldn't stand seeing all the pain and hurt that surrounded him, so he tried his best to fill every tear with laughter; the class clown to some. To him though, he just enjoyed seeing people smile. He hid his pain and problems from everyone, even his mother because he didn't feel the importance of sharing it with people. It would only make them upset and he didn't want to see that, ever.

Background: Cedric was really close to his mom, somewhat of a mommy's boy. If anything, she was the one who kept him going strong. She was the one who always pushed Cedric to be better and happy, the amount of love he had for her was astonishing. She was such a strong woman and Cedric always looked up to her, wanting to give her a better life than what she had now; she deserved so much more. They owned a small locksmiths building on the outskirts of their town, always staying busy due to it was the only locksmith nearby. Cedric saw his mother work day in and day out to run that place, knowing one day, he'd get her out of here. He'd give her the life she deserved no matter the cost.

blanche-art-7f51a8c6-16c3-4692-8a41-c8ac592d2e9c.jpg

Name: Lacey Landing

Appearance: Lacey had piercing blue eyes, her auburn hair framing her face in loose waves down her back. She had fair skin, freckles spread about in the summer, and less visible in the winter. She normally turned into whatever element she used at the time, vines and plants spread across when she used Earth, deep red flames and ashes for Fire, waves, and fish for Water, and lastly the sky with cool tones and tress blowing for Air. Her blush-colored lips were usually turned up in a smile, happiness bled through her all the time.

Personality: Lacey was the biggest sweetheart, she had enough love to share with everyone and never wanted to harm anything. Some sort of hippie, as people had called her, but Lacey knew she was far from that. She had many other names as well; Mother Nature. Goddess of Nature. But she simply preferred Lacey. She was carefree, welcoming to any stranger, and wanted to see the good in everyone. Sometimes it could get her into trouble, being too gullible to see anything wrong with people.

Hobbies: Anything dealing with the earth: gardening, swimming, surrounding herself with nature. It was a home for her.

Dislikes: Death, people, or things that pollute the atmosphere, smokers (obvious reasons), and humans.

Background: From the earliest day that Lacey could remember, she was born with these powers. She had no memory of a family growing up, people to call her own, just the other Gods and goddesses that surrounded her. She had to learn how to control her powers, and how to use them. There were a few rough years, outbursts that she had, and it caused a whole commotion over the world. Hurricanes, wildfires, and thunderstorms, it took her years to maintain a healthy balance. It was then that she swore to never be angry, never let anyone control her emotions; she couldn't control what would happen if she let loose again. So now she was almost a smiling, bubbly girl.

RPs Best For Her: Supernatural, Dystopian, Gods/ Goddess, Fantasy, Thriller Fantasy, Mythology, Powers with Elements

cd0c2535ec77a4de007d448a1982ad08.jpegc81c763f585265d8613a7e4f093814c9.jpeg26233b70b25a44fc4d1a7abb26211f09.jpeg

Name: Rowena Garrow

Nickname: Ro,

Sex: Female

Appearance: Rowena had choppy platinum-blonde hair, falling about two inches past her shoulders. She was a very small girl, but very toned. She knew how to take care of herself and kept herself strong; however, hardly being over 5'2" made it hard for people to take her seriously. She usually always wore a mask, covering the bottom half of her face and kept dainty little bats in her hair. She always liked to decorate her hair either with bats, birds, or flowers; she thought it was just cute. She was normally wearing black from head to toe, never wearing any color. And you couldn't forget her chunky combat boots. Her eyes used to be a bright light blue, standing out over anything else she wore.

Personality: Ro was definitely a special type of person that only a few people could handle. She didn't care about who she hurt, what she said unless she loved you. Then, she would be the sunshine in your life, always protecting you. She had a sort of crazed behavior to her; very spontaneous and erratic. She wasn't very go-with-the-flow, always had to prove her point, and was always ready to put up a fight; an attitude. Some people would use the word bratty to describe her. But once you gained her trust, she was the most loyal person to have by your side. She didn't open up much, or too many, but to the people she did, she would have died for them.

However, Rowena just needed some serious therapy. Someone to help her regulate her emotions and her behaviors. She had been through a lot growing up and didn't have someone to be a decent role model for her. But would Ro ever let herself be that vulnerable and talk to a therapist? Hell no.

Background/World: Rowena lived in a universe where no one had a soul. Almost everyone had no emotions anymore and were twisted versions of humans. Everyone lived in small pods across the world that were placed in giant skyscrapers. The world's currency was the human psyche; you paid with your mentality. All the rich and wealthy were mentally insane unless they used someone else's mind to buy their things, and all the poor were morally good people. However, they couldn't afford anything. Usually living on endless streets, being used in a black market to sell their emotions, or dead. Sadly, Rowena never made it out of the black market before selling almost all of her sanity. There weren't many people who were sane anymore, every being devoted to The Program that developed the Transfer Machine. Changing the ways of Society forever.

Rowena grew up in a very poor family; never seeing her parents. They worked day-in-and-day-out, but could hardly scrape by and provide for Ro. Little did Rowena know, they weren't just going to their jobs. They had started selling their sanity to get extra funds. They had never told Ro about it, never showed it around her. But it didn't take long for her to notice and for them to stop coming back. Slowly, Ro had to watch her parents growing up, fall out of love, and eventually hate each other, disappearing every night until they didn't come back. After that day, Rowena promised herself she would go after the black market: The Program. However, it was hard to continue her goal when she had already lost her mind. It would be the death of her; literally.

farp,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u1.jpg tumblr_6087885c697ab3ea73f23d65863ae7a0_c90b7bb3_540.jpeg

How the Transfer Machine worked was, that the people would be plugged into a helmet. You could find these at the banks scattered around the cities. Many cords connected the helmet to the Main Computer and each emotion had a different price. Wanted to pay for something small, it would take away lust. Wanted pay for something expensive, it would take away Happiness. You could also transfer the funds onto a card instead of instantly paying for something. The banks around were funded by and called The Programs.

Attachments

• 95110e12d668d4e6a7d67a42ff588da9.jpg
    95110e12d668d4e6a7d67a42ff588da9.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 118
  • 3a6fb0eaf8005c3c5034099943abdc63.jpg
    3a6fb0eaf8005c3c5034099943abdc63.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
MY WRITING SAMPLES:

Landon sat there, never moving his hand from the jawline, never moving his eyes from Elijah, watching as he fought and gripped at his shirt. Landon was unphased by his attempts to fight back, actually enjoying the challenge. Even though Eli couldn't give up much of a challenge in his state anyways, he was quite fond of Eli. As his eyes slowly faded into darkness, Eli resting peacefully now, Norman knew he had about three-four hours to get ready. With one more gently stroke against the soft jawline, he pulled his hand away and stood up with a sigh, ready to get to work.

He grabbed the small broom and dustpan from a pantry in the hallway, having to clean up all the mess before he could focus on anything else. He couldn't work with a cluttered mind or a cluttered home, humming as he started to sweep the glass shards into the pan.

Hmmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmm. Hmmmm.

The clinking of the glass echoed through the empty house, falling into the small trash can with a crashing sound. Now that his house was clean, the fire cracking to life, he grabbed the coat off of Elijah's limp body. It was time to take care of his car, not wanting the stain to soak in for too long. With a bucket of cleaning supplies in one hand and a flashlight in the other, Landon headed back to the door to unlock the four locks.

Hmmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmm. Hmmmm.

The snow was still coming down hard and fast, almost blinding Landon's vision completely. The wind was now a sharp breeze, the temperature only dropping lower and lower as the wind chill picked up. He was scrubbing viciously against the carpet floor, sweat pooling at the back of his neck until the task was done. His car was clean, perfectly clean.

Hmmmm. Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmm.

After undoing the locks once more, securing them tightly behind him, he took another glance at Eli. He was still in the same position that Landon left him in, sleeping peacefully. It made him smile again, seeing how calm he was in this state, wanting to stay there forever but the clock was ticking. He continued to hum as he took a few steps into the hallway, turning to the first door on the left; the door to the basement. He went through another four locks before it creaked open, flipping on a light before slowly making his way into the dimly lit room.

Hmmmm. Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmm.

The basement was a huge concrete room, the floor was concrete as well as the walls, making it very cold down here at all times. There were a few wooden pillars that held up the structure, scattered across the room. In the middle of the room, there was a queen-sized mattress resting on the concrete, no bed frame or stand for it. There was a pile of blankets neatly folded beside the bed, all of them were red. In the right corner sat a mini-fridge, stocked with waters and fruits. To the left of the mattress stood a wooden dresser, the same oak wood as the cabinet upstairs, that was full of nice clothes and accessories; very expensive by the look of it. And lastly, there was a desk/bedtable, something that looked like it belonged in a hospital, sitting at the far back of the room, halfway under the stairs. Landon made his way down the stairs and to the bed, readying the chains.

Hmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmm.

There were four chains connected to the concrete floor, one at each corner of the bed; two for the arms, and two for the legs. This is where he kept his victims when he could not be around or at home all the time; this was their new home. After he unlocked each chain with his keys, readying them for Eli, he walked over to the dresser to pick out an outfit.

Hmmmm. Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmm.

Landon wanted Eli to dress perfect, clothes that fit his frame, and showed off his features. He had a black button-up shirt laid out with newly hemmed khaki pants, wrinkle-free. All of his victims usually were the same height, much shorter than him, so he knew the pants needed to be hemmed to fit them. Once he sat out everything, preparing the needles on the desk under the stairs, he made his way back upstairs to retrieve Eli.

Hmmmm. Hmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmmm.

"Don't worry, Eli. I'm gonna make everything better alright? Nothing can hurt you anymore here," He spoke to the unconscious body, carrying him in his arms down the stairs. He gently laid him down on the mattress, securing each chain around his limbs and locking them in place. He tugged on every one of them, making sure they were sturdy, before saying his goodbye to Eli. "I'll be back soon, I promise," He paused, bending down to trace the curvature of his face, "Don't freak out too much." His eyes twinkled with excitement, love, lust, something, as he made his way back up the stairs humming, locking all of the four locks. Eli was trapped now.

Hmmmm. Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmm.

Vi felt a little childish for running off, but he just couldn't stand the idea of going back to Gov. Walls. The memory of what happened the last time flashing through his brain.

Levi was sprinting through the streets, Lucas following quickly behind him as his breath was coming out hot and unsteady. They saw the towering wall a few miles in the distance, but there was a pack of Evolved following them; chasing them. It was getting harder to outrun them, Levi noticing Lucas was starting to slow down.

"Lucas, pick up your fucking feet and move. We are close okay!" He yelled out to him in a ragged breath, grabbing his arm to keep him up with Levi's pace. His legs were on fire and set pain up his body every time his foot met the dirt floor, but he kept pushing on. The one thing on his mind that kept him going at full charge, was Lucas. He had to get him to safety no matter what, the Gov. would have to let them in. He had heard rumors they had to let everyone in. Lucas would be sound and safe, nothing ever would happen to him again.

"LEVI HELP ME," Levi was drawn from his thoughts as he was sent flying in the dirt, dust flying all around them and blurring up his vison. He quickly wiped his burning eyes as he looked up and stumbled back onto his feet, his heart dropping in his stomach. Lucas had been grabbed by one of the Evolved and they were immediately ripping into his skin. Blood was flying everywhere as Levi screamed in a raspy voice.

He charged at the creatures on top of them, punching them and tearing at their flesh until every single one of them was dead, nothing but dead tissue. Levi could feel his hands shaking as he tried to grab Lucas, tears rolling down his face as he screamed his name. Lucas was far gone and there were more Evolved in the distance, Levi knew he couldn't stay here.

Despite the sharp pain in his heart, the weakness of his knees, the gut feeling that made him want to puke, he left Lucas' lifeless body there as he charged for the Wall.

"PLEASE... SOMEONE," His voice came out really rough, he was still out of breath from running and crying, but he had reached the Wall. There were a couple of people outside guarding the entrance, raising their guns at the stranger covered in blood. "STOP RUNNING NOW." Levi heard them command him, but he couldn't stop. He wanted out of here, he didn't want to live out here anymore with these monsters. He was tired of this pain, he needed help.

"Please, they are coming!" He screamed again but before he knew it they had fired bullets around him and his surroundings. One landed into his right shoulder and he tripped up on his feet a little bit. He didn't have any time to think and went off sprinting in the other direction; back to his shop. No one could help him and they never went searching for him.

Vi was pulled from his thoughts when he heard Sully's voice coming up the stairs, He was grabbing at the wound still on his arm, squeezing it tightly. After that, after Lucas, that was when he promised to never get close to anyone ever again. He couldn't take going through it again or being shot at. When he saw Sully walk up the stairs, Vi was sitting down on the mattress that was his bed and met his gaze again. He wanted to be mad, push him away, but those ocean eyes, innocent blue eyes, kept him drawn in, He couldn't push him away, and after seeing the plate of arranged squash he couldn't help the small grin that crept on his face.

"I'm not mad at you, Sully. I'm sorry, I," He paused, sighing as he scratched his messy hair, "I can't go back there. The Gov. doesn't care about us, I just. I can't do it, Sully. I'm sorry."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back