• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WritersAddiction

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m not entirely sure how to work this site yet so I’m a bit rusty! When I used to Rp it was on another site and I recently dropped in and tried to start new Rps and unfortunately no one has answered!

I haven’t tried very many genres since I’ve been a supernatural freak! I love werewolves, vampires, fairies etc. But I am willing to dip my toes into the unknown if any of you wonderful people have any other ideas!

I’m trying my best to be as active and write more than just one paragraph responses! Semi-literate would be more than perfect! As long as no text talking and one sentence responses.

Don’t be afraid to just stop by and say hello! Before I continue to ramble on thank you for taking the time to stop by! And if any other newbies would like to Rp with me that would make me feel a lot less lost! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back