• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New Beginnings

He frowned some "But I am." He mimbled "So that's clearly not working." He frowned some. He waited patiently then until he was allowed to go home and he left quietly with her, yawning in the car ride home and got out to find Nico on the front porch crying "Buddy, what's wrong?" He asked him, getting out quickly as he could and making his way over to his eldest "Your mom not come to pick you up yet?" He asked him, looking up seeing Max's mom sitting on the porch as well shaking her head 'we called her and said she wasn't picking him up for a while.... possibly days... don't know why.' She told them both, passing Greyson over to Max

Talia glared at him more and got up, going over and hitting him in the face "I wish you were dead and mommy was here!" She screamed at him, trying to hit him again, biting his arm when he went to make her sit down again.

Max sighed heavily and gave a small nod "I know babe, we'll get it fixed." she murmured kissing his cheek gently. When they finally got home she frowned seeing how upset Nico was and sighed heavily taking Greyson from her mom "Thank you mom." she said softly before she took Nico's hand "Come on sweetheart, lets go play inside okay? We have no problem with you staying here." she said softly going inside with her family.

Pedro frowned more as she hit him and took a deep breath shaking his head some. As she bit him he quickly pulled her off of him making her lay down "Stay in here all night understand me?" he muttered before he left the room and slammed her door shut sighing heavily as he looked at Carmen who was standing in the hallway.

He followed them inside and went straight up to bed to lay down just feeling shaky still. In an ideal world he would have stayed until he was fully ready to be coming home but they just couldn't afford that. He smiled as he heard Nico come in "Hey kiddo, you wanna come chill in here? Long as you keep the noise down okay?" He told him gently, letting him climb up to lay next to his Dad

Her mom frowned some, going to make Max a cup of tea "How's he doing?" She asked her, "I gotta say I was a little surprised to hear he was coming home today... Seems a bit early after what happened."

Carmen frowned some and watched him, stepping closer and slipped her arms around his waist, rubbing his back "You okay?" She asked him quietly, going downstairs with him to get a drink. "José just apologised to me I've left him with some juice in the den. He's got half an hour of TV time." she told him quietly

Nico ran up to follow his dad and soon climbed into bed with him nodding softly "Daddy can I watch TV quietly?" he asked softly before handing Clay the remote while he cuddled up close to him just wanting to be with his dad at the moment.

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "He isn't doing well but...we couldn't afford to stay another night. We're trying our best to make ends meet right now. I'm hoping his next exibt goes well." she admits quietly shaking her head some and bouncing Greyson gently when he started to get fussy

Pedro hugged her close and frowned more letting a few tears fall "She slapped me, bit me, said she wished I had died instead of her mother. She wanted me to kick you out, along with Abby....she just...she wants her mother back." he said quietly taking a deep breath trying to keep himself together but it ultimately killed him knowing that the reason Talia was lashing out was because she was hurting still from the loss of her mother

She frowned some shaking her head. “I don’t believe she really means it. She’s trying t test her boundaries. And so far, she’s been able to get away with it because there’s been one adult to three children. But with two she won’t be able to push as much. Let her cool off. Then talk to her later tonight.” She told him gently, hearing the doorbell go and went to collect Abby off her mom, thanking her again and let her leave. “Oh Abby look who’s home.” She smiled carrying her over to Pedro.

clay made his way downstairs much later on just to get a piece of toast, finding max sitting in the lounge and went to sit with her. “Hey, Nico is asleep in our bed right now... you doing okay?” He asked her quietly, pulling her in close. “I love you.”

Pedro gave a heavy sigh and kissed her cheek before he let her go get the door. He smiled widely as he saw Abby and smiled more as she squealed seeing him "Hey there princess! Oh I have missed you!" He said happily taking her in his arms and kissing all over her little face

Max cuddled him close and kissed the side of his head "Greyson is asleep too." She said softly giving a small sigh "I love you too." She murmured yawning a bit "We tried to get ahild of Teresa again, only got voicemail."

Carmen smiled watching her giggled and reach up to tug on his face, "You grab those tiny sideburns kiddo. Grab and pull hard." She giggled, "What did you decide you wanna do for dinner?" She asked him quietly

He frowned some shaking his head "I'm not mad that he's here, I'm fuming that she's abandoned him with no explanation." He muttered, resting his head on her shoulder. "I love you." He mumbled tiredly, raising an eyebrow when her phone kept pinging "So when are you gonna talk to me about this asshole harassing you?” He asked her, getting impatient about it.

Pedro laughed and yelped when she pulled hard "Ouch!" He yelled but smiled happily at her "You cheeky booger." He said before looking at José as he came in "Hey bud, you want anything?"

Max frowned more and sighed heavily "I know, thats what I'm pissed about too." She muttered frowning more as her phone pinged again and gave a heavy sigh "I....its nothing Clay." She mumbled frowning as he kept pushing "I can handle it, he isn't doing anything."

He frowned some. “That’s not what your face says whenever he calls.” He muttered, getting up to go lay down, eventually getting up and into bed, smiling a little seeing Nico had gone back to his room.

He nodded and went and held onto his dad. “What’s for dinner?” He asked him quietly. “Cause I’m hungry.”

Max sighed heavily and got up to bed about and hour later. When she woke up the next morning ahe smiled wide hearing Nico singing to Greyson on the baby monitor to try and calm him down. She made her way into the nursery to help him out smiling more when she saw him actually in the crib giving him cuddles. Quickly she took a photo before she made her presense known "Good Morning you two."

Pedro figured out dinner and only saw Talia to eat before she rushed back to her room. As the next morning rolled aroumd he looked at Carmen giving a soft smile seeing her asleep still. He would miss waking up to her when he left and he was starting to dread the day.

Nico smiled and looked up at her. “Mommy, Greyson was crying and daddy was throwing up so I came to say hi to him.” He told her, still cuddling his little brother.

she eventually started waking up a little and grumbled when she saw Pedro staring. “Take a picture.” She mumbled, yawning and stretching out before curling in close to him again. “Mmm you’re nice and toasty... we’re gonna do a yard morning today then we can do whatever you two boys want to do. I know you said no competing for Talia but she needs to still ride and exercise her pony. I’m too heavy for him.” She pointed out.

Max gave a small smile at him and nodded some "Thats okay baby, you're such a good big brother." She said sweetly to him before she picked up Greyson "Oh boy, diaper change for you mister! No wonder you're so grumpy."

Pedro gave a heavy sigh but nodded some kissing her forehead gently "Alright whatever needs to be done is fine." He murmured cuddling close to her still

Clay eventually got back into the room frowning some. “Oh sorry. I didn’t want him to wake you up.” He mumbled going to help Nico out the cot.

she nodded and smiled kissing his chin. “I love you.” She murmured softly to him. “Even when you’re grumpy.” She winked at him, cuddling a little longer til it was time to get up andget the kids ready to go for the morning

Max shook her head smiling softly at him "Don't worry about it." She said after changing Greyson's diaper "You feeling okay?" She asked quietly

Pedro cuddled her for as long as he could before he got up and ready for the day. He got Abby in her stroller as they made their way down to the yard sighing softly as Talia continued to give them the silent treatment

He shook his head. “Not particularly.... I’m gonna get his room painted today. Finsh that top coat.” He mumbled looking around the nursery at the half finished walls that he’d stopped doing a month ago when he’d barely been able to get out of bed. “Nico you want pop tarts for breakfast bud?” He asked him, carefully making his way downstairs.

Carmen smiled as they got down the barn and she made her way to Spike’s stable door next to Puzzles. “Go ahead and get your tack ready sweetheart.” She told Talia, watching Abby trying to climb out her stroller and reaching for the ponies. “Oh dear.... looks like we have another horsey one on our hands.” She teased Pedro. “Better hope this movie does good.” She winked at him.

Pedro looked at Abby and chuckled a bit "Oh lord, Abby baby you can't pet the horse yet." He murmured thinking she was still a little too young and didn't qant her to get hurt. He smiled happily at Carmen though and went to find a spot to sit at with the Abby and José

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly following them downstairs and closing the baby gate before she let Greyson get down and speedy crawl away "I got them babe, go sit down." She murmured kissing his cheek gently

Carmen helped Talia get on, sighing a little noticing she was still being quiet but got on not long after that and started working Spike in to get him starting to work.

He frowned some but nodded and went to sit down, letting Nico come sit on his lap some, just sitting there in silence, stressing over everything

Pedro sat and chatted with José about school and other things until he heard a loud yell and a horse neighing. He quickly got up to check it out and went wide eyed seeing Carmen on the ground with her horse ontop. He quickly jumped the fence and rushed over to her trying to help

Max made breakfast for them all amd gave a small smile to Clay "So I've got a job interview with a studio lined up. I'm thinking this one is gonna be a keeper."

Talia was laughing over in the other corner with her pony stood staring at the commotion while Carmen shook her head "Wait til he's got up." She told Pedro quickly "Oh shit.... oh shit that hurts." she muttered as Spike managed to scramble and get up, trotting around, freaked out while one of the grooms grabbed him. "Don't move me, do not take my helmet off." She told Pedro quickly, trying to stay calm.

Clay just managed a nod, leaning back into the couch some more and watched her "Mmm... Sounds good." He mumbled "Sorry... I think I need to go... lay down." He mumbled, getting up carefully and made his way up to bed. They knew he needed to be under care right now still but there was no way they were going to be able to afford it. Reese at least finally called them back that afternoon to let them know her phone had died while she was seeing her brother who had needed help with an emergency but she would come pick up Nico that evening.

Pedro gave a small nod and stayed by her side "Do I need to call anyone?" He asked worriedly making sure to do everything she said frowning when he heard Talia still laughing in the corner "Did she do this?" He asked quietly

Max frowned and gave a small nod to Clay kissing his cheek before she helped him up to bed. Once she had gotten ahold of Reese she got Nico's things together giving a small sigh "Alright buddy you ready? Remember you have our numbers if you need anything or want to come over okay?" She murmured before she hugged him tight and kissed the top of his head

She frowned some "No, don't call anyone, I'll just lay here all day." She mumbled, a little in shock still "Call an ambulance babe... She rode up close and threw rocks at his face then smacked him with her own whip. He panicked and went up but he's not strong enough yet... Fell back." She told him quietly frowning some, "He's okay right? He didn't hurt himself did he?" She asked, more concerned about him than herself right now.

Nico nodded and ran upstairs, waking Clay up for a moment just to say goodbye then headed back home with his mom, Greyson already asleep and ready for bed by the time Max had locked up with Clay asleep once more once she got up to their room

Pedro rolled his eyes and started calling 911 to get an ambulance there. He frowned more when he looked over at Talia and shook his head some "I'm so sorry." He said quietly before he spoke on the phone and checked her over agaim "He is okay by the way, he didn't look hurt when he ran off."

Max sighed heavily going up to bed with him and kissed him gently "I love you." She whispered before cuddling up close to him and started to fall asleep

She just frowned, gripping his hand some with her left one, "Whole right side hurts bad." She grunted, frowning some as Talia trotted over to them but one of the grooms got her to get off her pony and took her to the other kids, watching them in the office for them. Eventually the paramedics arrived and after another forty minutes of them looking her over they were taking her down to the ER, "i'll be fine." She promised Pedro quietly, giving his hand one last squeeze before they left with her. By the time he got back to the kids though, Talia had stopped laughing and just looked up at him a little scared.

Clay held her close through the night, waking up every few hours, just feeling uncomfortable but he did eventually manage to sleep through to when Greyson was waking up, sitting up a little and seeing her carrying Greyson into the room, "Hey... morning." He mumbled, leaning up against their headboard, watching his little family "How's my gorgeous wife doing? You've been quiet the past few days."

Pedro stayed by Carmen until they hauled her off taking a deep breath before he went to get Talia and leave. He glared at her as he got them to the car and called his sister to ask if she could take them for the time being "Talia when I get home I want you to pack your things. You'll be finishing school at a boarding school." He told her seriously before he dropped them off and rushed to the hospital

Max woke up the next morning and smiled softly as she came into the room with Greyson "Say good morning daddy." She cooed before sittinf next to Clay and cuddling up close while Greyson played on their bed "I'm okay, just worried but it'll be alright." She said softly before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He frowned some "Why're you worried?" He asked her, leaning back some and let Greyson crawl on him to lay against him, gently stroking his little tufts of hair back, "Talk to me, it doesn't help to bottle it up." He mumbled.

They let him go see her while she was laid up in bed and on more painkillers than she'd ever had to take before so she was a little loopy "Oh, there he is... I told you my man would come down.... Hey baby, they said I got broken ribs, broken arm, collarbone.... What was the other one? Did you bring me starbucks?" SHe asked him "I thought I asked for starbucks?" She frowned a little confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back