• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New Beginnings

Max frowned more as she listened to her "I will ask this only once, please get away from my husband." She spat not wanting to make a scene at the damn hospital but she was going to far right now. She knew about Clay's big ones he had, had earlier but he had also begged her to let him stay home.

José screamed at her and went wide eyed when he heard her come back and start to take the screws off the hinges to his door "Okay! I'm going!" He yelled before he packed a bag quickly and rushed out to use the restroom

She glared at her. “You are half the woman that he deserves to be with. And you’ve stolen him from me.” She spat at her, frowning as a couple of alarms started going off and she stepped to the side a little watching Clay starting to wake up and go into a panic as he slowly became aware of his surroundings.

Carmen frowned some and just set the screwdriver down on the hallway table, shaking her head some while she went to find her shoes, until she felt something hardand sharp hit the back of her head, turning to find Talia had thrown the screwdriver at her and it had cut the back of her head.

By the time Pedro arrived home the next afternoon, carmen was sat at the back porch table with a vodka coke and an ash tray, looking around and seeing Pedro walking towards her she jumped up and rushed over to him, hugging him tightly. “Ohvos You’re home.” She squealed.

Max rolled her eyes at Teresa about to say something before his alarms started going off. Max moved over to be in his line of sight and quickly took his hand in hers "Clay...Clay baby calm down okay? You're safe, you're okay." She said softly before she pressed the call button multiple times "Teresa go get a nurse."

Pedro came into the house the next afternoon and smiled happily seeing Carmen out back. He frowned though when he saw the alcohol and cigarettes but hugged her tight to him regardless "I told you it would be soon." He said softly pecking her lips gently before he pulled back some "Everything okay? Where is Abby?"

Carmen frowned just holding onto him tightly and burying her face into his shoulder. “My mom took her out for the day. Wanted some grandkid time... the twins will be back soon.” She mumbled. “They’re both pissed cause your sister took them yesterday. Jose tried to lock himself in his room so I told him I’d take the door away. He calmed down but Talia threw a screwdriver at my head. She cut me.” She told him calmly. “I can’t keep doing this Pedge I really can’t.” She whimpered quietly.

he groaned and tried to sit up, just confused and a little out of it still but he was slowly calming down as he watched max until a nurse came in and they got him settled and to a point where he was sat up and propped with pillows so he could talk to people, just looking at max frowning some. “What happened?” He asked her confused, frowning more when Teresa went to answer for her.

Max let out a sigh of relief as he started to calm down. She frowned as Teresa started to talk ajd quickly whipped her head around sending her a death glare "He was not fucking talking to you, so shut your goddamn mouth." She spat before turning her attention back to Clay "You a bad one last night babe....you stopped breathing and then you had a heart attack. The doctor hasn't come to talk to me yet." She murmured before she kissed his knuckles gently

Pedro tensed when she explained what his children had done and frowned more "This will be handled when they get home. I promise you won't have to deal with it anymore." He murmured pulling her close and kissing the top of her head repeatedly "How mad would you be if Talia didn't compete in the next competition?"

Clay frowned some, watching her "What's going on here?" He slurred a little, looking between the two women "Reese you should go." He mumbled, starting to feel lightheaded and just out of it still, watching her storm off and leaned back, looking at Max again "My chest hurts.... Like broken ribs." He mumbled.

Carmen frowned some, holding onto him tightly "It's up to you, you've already paid for it and they don't do refunds." She mumbled, "How long are you home for?" She asked him quietly, pulling away only to chuck out the ash tray and pour the last of her wine down the sink.

Max frowned some and kept her eyes on him giving a small nod "Let me go find the doctor okay? Get them to come speak with us." She said softly before she stepped out quickly and flagged down a nurse "Hi, when can we expect the doctor to be in? My husband is saying his chest is hurting like he has broken ribs." She explained

Pedro frowned some amd gave a heavy sigh with a nod "I'm home for 4 days. I know its not long but its what I could take right now." He said quietly before kissing her gently

She shook her head frowning some "I'm not complaining. I'll take what I can get." She mumbled, rubbing his chest gently and kissed his cheek, going to get him a drink and chilled with him on the couch until his sister was bringing the twins home and she stayed in the kitchen, listening to them being all excited that their Dad was home.

She nodded to her "That would be because he has broken ribs ma'am. It will be from the cpr he received." She explained "It's very common. His doctor is busy still but you're on his list of patients to talk to." She promised her, guiding her back towards Clay's bed.

Pedro cuddled with her until the kids got home thanking his sistef before he took the kids to sit down "We need to have a little talk about what you have been doimg while I have been gone." He said sternly before he began to lay into them for the first time in a long time. He yelled for a solid 45 minutes about how disappointed he was and why they should be respecting Carmen before he grounded each of them "Get to your rooms the both of you, I'll be up there in a minute." He walked into the kitchen and gave a heavy sigh looking over at Carmen "I'll be right back, they need a spanking for this." He muttered before he went to their rooms and got it done. He came back not too long after with José's gaming systems and all the remotes to the TVs in their rooms "Help me put these in my closet?"

Max frowned softly and gave a nod before she went back into the room. She sat by his side and took his hand into hers giving a soft sigh "You've got a couple broken ribs due to the CPR we had to perform. They said its normal and you should be okay."

He frowned some, gently scooting over so she could sit closer. “Sorry.” He mumbled, holding on tightly to her. “We can’t afford this.” He mumbled into her shoulder quietly.

she frowned but nodded and gave him a hand sighing quietly and just sat on the edge of the bed as she watched him lock the box he’d put them in. “Are they not just gonna be more mad that they’re in trouble?” She muttered, pulling him in close once he sat down.

Max moved to sit next to him and gave a heavy sigh "We'll figure it out okay? I've got that art show for you still going next week, I'm sure we can get a few grand from that." She said quietly to him

Pedro shook his head some and frowned more "No....well for the time I'm here yes, but they're mad at me now. Once things somewhay go back to the new 'normal' when I leave they should be better and if not they already know whats in store. I don't think they'll want it to happen again." He said quietly

He frowned some. “I can’t stay another night.” He mumbled, playing with her fingers. “I love you.” He told her quietly, feeling a little useless at the moment and just starting to feel the pressure from not being able to provide properly for his family.

She nodded a little and just held onto him tightly. “I love you.... more than you know I think.” She told him quietly. “I’ve been thinking by the way... about what you said about wanting us to have a baby... I say yes. I mean I don’t want to actively try for a kid but if I end up pregnant... then it’s a good thing.” She told him.

Max sighed softly and kissed his cheek giving a small nod "Don't worry about it babe, we will make it work." She murmured smiling some at him "I've got that new job I'm starting soon, it'll be okay."

Pedro smiled widely at her and kissed her lovingly "I love you too." He said happily and smiled wider when he heard her say yes to a kid possibly "I think that is perfect." He said before kissing her again

He just nodded and leaned back a bit, squeezing her hand tiredly. “Are they gonna come talk anytime soon? What was going on with Reese earlier?” He asked her, still confused on that one.

she smiled, pulling him in closer and just held onto him tightly. “What do you wanna do for dinner? I’m not cooking tonight.” She told him, giggling when she felt hands go roaming. “Easy tiger. I don’t think we want them walking in on this.” She giggled

Max frowned some and held him close "They said he would be om his way soon." She murmured frowning more at the mention of Reese "I asked for her to watch the boys when they took you because I couldn't get ahold of my mother. She instead came up here and left me with the children and in the dark until I got up here this morning." She muttered

Pedro let his hands start to wander all over her body smirking some "Mmmm come on sugar, we got a lock on the door." He murmured in his Whiskey southern accent while kissing down her jaw line and neck

She groaned in frustration. “That. Is cheating.... don’t you ever stop using that voice.” She mumbled against his lips, tangling her fingers into his hair. “Go lock the door then.” She giggled while she lay back on their bed.

He nodded a little and closed his eyes, leaning back and just swallowed as a sharp pain went through his chest, soon followed by a few more. He was trying to stay calm and relax again but when alarms were starting to go off he knew there wasn’t much chance of it just going away.

Pedro smirked and got up locking the door and turning on the radio to drown out the noises before he got down to business with her. He lay there afterwards and panted softly smiling happily at her "Goddamn I have missed you Sugar." He murmured

Max frowned and pressed the call button multiple times moving to sit next to him as a few nurse came in to look him over

He frowned some as he looked over at her, gripping at her hand desperately. “No. No don’t go.” He told her a little panicked before he got really lightheaded and started passing out.

she smiled, pressing her forehead to his. “Mmm I missed you too baby. I love you.” She murmured, holding onto him tightly until she heard knocking on their bedroom door and she got up to get dressed in the bathroom while she let Pedro talk to the kids.

Max frowned shaking her head some "I'm here babe I promise I'm not leaving." She said calmly letting the nurses look him over

Pedro got dressed and turned off the radio once he heard a knock at the door. He opened the door and frowned some seeing the kids "Yes? How can I help you? You ready to apologize?" He asked

Talia frowned. “No. I’m not apologising. You finally come home and you spend time with HER?!” She yelled at him. “I hate her! I wish she was dead instead of mommy!” She told him. “Did you hear me Carmen?! I mean it!” She yelled into their room.

He tried to follow their instructions, half conscious, starting to freak out when she let go of his hand but listened to them explain they were just trying to get his heart to calm down again and he just shut his eyes, gripping the bed sheets and trying to relax, falling asleep just a minute after they had him settled again, his doctor finally making his way into the room to speak to them.

Pedro frowned more and took a deep breath before he dragged her to her room by the arm. He made her sit down and glared at her "You say something like that again and I'll send you to that damn boarding school you understand me? Do you even understand how much Carmen has done for our family?" He spat

Max looked at the doctor as he came in and frowned "Hello sir..." she said quietly moving to sit next to him holding his hand taking a deep breath trying to stay calm

“No! She made you go away!” She yelled at him. “She’s so mean! She makes us go to a baby’s birthday party! We don’t even know the baby! And she wouldn’t let Jose go to his friends house!” She yelled at him. “She’s a bitch!” She glared at him.

“If it’s okay with you, we can leave him resting for now.” He told her as he took a seat so he could explain things to her. “Simply put, the years of drug abuse are catching up with him. Now if the epilepsy hadn’t started he would be in a much better position but it’s worrying that it’s still not under control. If it continues, he will only experience more and more complications from them. He needs to make sure he’s taking his meds and following the lifestyle changes. We’re going to put him on a couple more meds for his heart as well. There was a lot of damage from the heart attack but with a bit of luck he will make a full recovery. He needs to be careful though.” He told her seriously. “Any questions?”

Pedro frowned more and smacked her hand "Don't use that language!" He yelled glaring more at her "Now you listen to me, she did not make me go away. You want to continue those riding lessons? Keep your horse? Then daddy has to go sometimes and do work to make the money to do that." He told her sternly pushing her to sit down when she tried to get back up.

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly "I will make sure that we keep him on the same diet as well as his meds. He hasn't missed his meds from what I know." She explained quietly kissing his hand gently as she watched him.

“If he sticks to everything well then he should be okay but he needs to be strict about it.” He told her then left them to privacy again until he woke up and looked over at her, reaching for her hand “Can we go hone yet?”

She glared at him. “Well if we get rid of her and Abby then you won’t have to pay for them!” She yelled at him some more. “I want my mommy!” She screamed at him again.

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly "They said in a few hours, we have to stay strict to your diet and medicine." She said softly before giving him a quick kiss

Pedro ran a hand over his face and gave a heavy sigh "She is gone Talia! I can't bring her back! If I could I would! I'd bring her back in a heart beat but I can't! I love Carmen and she loves us all, she is going to be your mother whether you like it or not and if you keep this up you will have sever consequences!" He yelled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back