• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New Beginnings

Pedro had one of the best days he had, had in a long time with her. He frowned though when he got in the house hearing his kids arguing in the front room. He went inside and raised an eyebrow at them "Hey! Hey! Whats the problem here?" he asked going over to them and kneeling on the floor to be at their level "What happened?"

Coco looked over at Clayton as he came down with Nico and smiled widely at him "Hey man, long time." he said happily hugging him tight. He and Clay had been brothers when they ran in the gang back in the day. Even though Clay had gotten out after a long stent inside he would always consider him a brother.

José frowned crying up at his dad and reached for him "She won't give me my book!" He sobbed to him "She snatched it out of my hands and she tore one of the pages." He whimpered, his lips quivering and looking exactly like Pedro had at that age as well

Clay frowned and didn't move, stepping back once Coco let go "Nico what movie do you wanna watch?" He asked him, turning away from Coco and headed out to the den with his son to let him pick a movie out for them to watch. Reese clearly didn't know that Coco had left him in the lurch and had been the reason Clay went down for hard time in the first place. He was meant to get the car ready and wait for Clay to get out of there but instead the minute they heard sirens, Coco took off and Clay couldn't outrun the cops after that.

Pedro frowned some and scolded Talia as took the book from her hand "And what makes you think that doing something like that is okay Talia?" He asked her sternly handing the book back to José

Coco gave a heavy sigh and followed him in trying to stay calm for him "Clay man.....look I want to say I'm sorry for what happened back then." He said giving a heavy sigh as he watched Nico picking out his favorite movie to watch

Carmen headed back inside in time to see the kids trying to attack each other and Pedro trying to stop them, "Hey! Nuh uh. You are not at home. You are a guest in your grandpa's house. Is this how we behave when we are guests?" She questioned them once she had their attention, crouching to be level with them. "Is this how we behave anywhere? I don't care who did what, both of you go get ready for dinner and I want behaving when you come back down." She told them, sending them up watching them carefully as they mumbled apologies then stood up and sighed a little.

Clay frowned and turned to face him, "You can be sorry all you want man but I don't want anything to do with you. I'm here for my son. That is all. Hell if I didn't have to see Reese to see him I wouldn't. You should go. I know you got an outstanding warrant or two." He muttered glaring at him until he saw Coco get pissed and shove him back, pushing back on him to get him out of the den until they were brawling in the hallway and Clay was getting overly worked up, ending up in a seizure mid brawl while he heard Reese rush over and push Coco off of him, yelling at him

Reese frowned some when she heard their voices start to raise and sighed heavily. Though when she saw them brawling in the hallway sjhe quickly rushed over seeing Clay start to go into a seizure "Stop it! Damn it Coco get off!" She yelled doing what Max had told her to help him. She sighed more when Nico cried and tried to hold Clay 'Daddy!'

Pedro frowned when they tried to go after eachother shaking his head some "No stop it!" He grunted trying to pull them apart. He looked over at Carmen giving her a grateful look as they stormed off "Thank you." He said softly to her and kissed her gently smiling softly when he heard Abby start to wake up and cry for them

Carmen smiled some and sighed a little "Duty calls." She giggled, pecking his lips, going up to check on her little girl, lifting her up and taking her back downstairs after a diaper change "Oh Abigail look, is that Daddy?" She cooed, taking her over, smiling as she reached for him smiling and squealing, "Oh she missed you." She smiled, passing her over.

He came to half an hour later, laying there panting, feeling like one side of his face was soaking wet, starting to realise he'd drooled all over himself after biting his lip, slowly managing to sit up and leaned back against a wall, looking over at Coco and glared "You're still here? I thought I told you to leave." He grunted, wiping his face off and let Nico cuddle up to him "Hey, I'm okay bud, it's alright." He coaxed gently, holding him close "Go." He spat at Coco

Pedro smiled happily as he saw Abby at her "Hello my princess!" He said happily taking her into his arms and kissing all over her face "Oh I missed you too!" He said happily bouncing her some smiling as she cuddled into him

Nico went straight to his dad when he woke up and cuddled close "Daddy you got sicky again!" He said in a scared voice. He frowned seeing his uncle get mad and storming off "Daddy do you have to go now?"

Clay looked to his son shaking his head "Not yet..... Gotta eat something first.... I'm okay bud I promise." He told him quietly, "You wanna go get me some water?" He asked him, sending him off and looked to Reese "You gotta explain to him about me having fits." He muttered "He's not listening to me about it." He told her.

Carmen smiled and watched them some, "You know.... Even if she's not yours biologically... she's starting to look like you a little." She smiled "Got your smile." She murmured "And she loves you." She told him, sitting next to him on the couch,

Pedro gave a small smile and nodded some "And I love her as if she were my own." He said softly to her sighing happily "Would you ever want more?" He asked her hoping she might say yes.

Reese helped him up and gave a heavy sigh "Alright I will." She murmured before helping him to the kitchen so they could eat

She shrugged. “I don’t know. Probably not.” She told him, sitting next to him and kissed his cheek. “Surely three is enough for one family?” She asked him, watching him carefully.

he stayed with them til just after dinner and then got a cab home, making it in the door and locked up behind him, eventually getting up to bed and smiled seeing max up and waiting for him, getting into his comfy clothes and went to lay with her “He’s coming here from now on.” He told her, feeling her grab his chin and inspect the bruises on his face. “Her brother was there. We were in the same gang together and he’s still in it. We got into an argument.” He muttered.

Pedro gave a small nod still holding Abby close to him "Yeah I guess you're right. I don't know, I'd like to maybe have a child with you. If you don't want another though then I'll be okay with that." He said softly to her giving a small smile

Max lay in their bed waiting for him to get home and gave a smile when she saw him walk in. Though she quickly got worried seeing the bruises on his face hoping he was okay "What happened?" She asked quietly as she grabbed his chin to inspect the damage "Okay, are you okay though?"

She smiled watching him. “I’m not saying no. I’m saying maybe.” She told him before Abby screamed and pat his face wanting attention back on her. “Oh I’m sorry baby did we ignore you “ she cooed to her giggling some.

He nodded and took her hand instead. “I’m good babe. Get some sleep. It’s been a long day.” He murmured kissing her cheek and held her close

Pedro smiled happily at her and gave a nod "I'm good with maybe." He said softly before turning his attention to Abby"Oh my sweetheart! I'm sorry we aren't paying attention to you." He cooed

Max gave a small nod and kissed him gently before she fell asleep with him. She woke up the next morning smiling softly when she heard Greyson gurgling and playing in his crib from the baby monitor. She moved to cuddle Clay taking in the quiet time for this morning

He grumbled and rolled over to face the other way, still half asleep "I wanna be little spoon." He grumbled, pulling her up close to him. "Mmm... we need new sheets." He mumbled, rubbing his face. "How long til he starts crying?"

Carmen smiled, getting up to go take a beer out to José and leave Pedro and Abby to it, "Here, thought you could use a drink... Thank you so much for letting us stay here." She told him happily.

Max gave a small nod and held him close to her smiling softly "Mmm I say a good 15 minutes." she said softly running her fingers through his hair gently "We can definitely look for some today if you want. I don't have anything else to do." she murmured

Jose smiled happily at the woman who was with his son "You're welcome Carmen." he said happily before sipping the beer and tending to the grill "I owe you a thank you as well. I haven't seen him this happy in a long time. " he said motioning towards his son who was happily playing with Abby in the living room

He smiled and rolled over to face her then, "Well... 15 minutes huh?" He grinned, wiggling his eyebrows and started trying to get things going but Greyson started crying the moment they started and he just groaned and got up "I got him, you stay and chill mamí." He told her quietly, kissing her cheek and got up, going to get him, bring him back to the room smiling "Oh little man got a fresh diaper, we got a new attitude and a bottle of formula... So much happier now." He chuckled.

She smiled some "Honestly? He's helped me find happiness again as well. You and your wife raised one hell of a kid." She told him, watching the kids finally come downstairs and come out the back, letting José cuddle her tight when he got out there "You still sleepy today bud?" She asked him, smoothing his hair back and just watched him smiling

Max smirked some and kissed him lovingly letting him start to get down to business but groaned when Greyson starting crying "Damn it." she murmured pecking his lips before he went off. She smiled happily as they both came into the room and took Greyson in her arms while she fed him "Mmm I love you babe." she said as he got back in bed with her "I want more...down the line." she says quietly as she watches Greyson

Jose smiled happily at him and sighed softly "I'm glad he has brought you so much happiness as well." he murmured smiling more as his grandson came out to hug her tight chuckling while he nodded some "He has been a bit grumpy all day."

He smiled as he stretched out and watched them, "Oh yeah? If we can afford it I'll give you six kids." He chuckled and watched Greyson some, "You are such a little cock blocker young man." He chuckled, reaching over and tickling his tummy. "Why don't we go get breakfast out today?" He suggested.

She smiled some and let him stay close "You're always a little grumpy huh?" She teased him gently, seeing Pedro come out again and reached for Abby seeing she was fussing "Oh dear, someone hungry?" She took her into her arms and went to go sit down to feed her "José is upset. Don't know why." She mumbled to him.

Max smiled happily at him and laughed lightly as Greyson smiled at him "Oh he is a cheeky little bugger!" She said before turning her attention back to Clay "Yeah that sounds nice, where would you want to go?"

Pedro frowned some and went to sit with José by the pool after he handed Abby over to Carmen "Hey bud, whats wrong?" He asked quietly not liking to see any of his children upset

José frowned and looked up at his Dad frowning "Nothing." He mumbled, crossing his arms some until his Dad kept asking and he gave a big sigh "I thought maybe when we got here, Mommy would be here." He told him frowning some. "Cause I want mommy to come back.... Carmen is really nice but she's not mommy." He told him frowning.

"Bob Evans." He told her "Or Cracker Barrel." He smiled, getting up and stretching out, "Then later I've got some painting to do." He mumbled, going to pee and get himself ready to go out

Max gave a smile and nodded softly holding Greyson close while she burped him "Cracker Barrel it is." She said happily then got him ready

Pedro frowned some as he listened to José finally give in and gave a heavy sigh "Oh mijo....I'm afraid it doesn't work like that." He said quietly before he kissed the top of his head "I miss her too."

He nodded and finished getting ready, taking Greyson from her so she could get ready and took him downstairs, sighing some when he heard her phone ring "If that's a friend, mommy's not gonna be ready for a while bud." He told him, sitting on the floor with him, letting him have some time crawling while they waited.

He frowned some "I don't want Carmen to go away Daddy... I want her to stay. Cause she's like a new mommy and I only want one more." He told him frowning some, holding onto his dad.

Max stuck her tongue out at him before she picked up the phone frowning some "Hello? Yes this is she...." she murmured before going a bit wide eyed amd quickly hanging up the phone "I need to change my number."

Pedro nodded some and gave a heavy sigh "I know bud I know." He said softly kissing the top of his head

He frowned some as he looked over at her. “What’s wrong?” He lifted Greyson up and carried him towards the front door once max was getting her shoes on.

Carmen was quiet all through the evening with the rest of his family coming over as well and she eventually headed up to bed early, just a little worn out from everything, making sure Abby was all settled down for the night as well

Max frowned more quickly getting her shoes on "His sperm donor called, I don't know what he wanted." She said quickly before getting Greyson's bag

Pedro made his way up to bed once the kids were asleep and smiled softly cuddling up close to Carmen "I love you beautiful." He whispered before he fell asleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back