• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New Beginnings

Carmen smiled shaking her head "Hey she didn't learn that from me.' She teased him. "José kept coming in for water last night, I'm gonna leave them a couple extra bottles, he decided he needed to wake me up everytime he came in here." She smiled shaking her head some, resting up against Pedro's side, yelping a little after a moment "Oh she got teeth coming in." She muttered frowning some "Yeah mommy's gotta start weaning you now." She smiled tiredly.

He nodded some and agreed to it, leaning back and holding Nico close til Reese left with him and he was alone with Max again "She's being difficult again." He muttereed, a little frustrated with everything right now. "They gave me some pamphlets on different things to help." He mumbled "Nurse asked if we had any pets too.... suggested maybe a service dog." He mumbled sighing a little and played with her hand "I don't like feeling useless or depending on others.... Service dog might be the way forward for me." He suggested quietly

Max listened to him and frowned as he agreed. She gave a soft sigh and nodded softly "If you think it will help then we can definitely look into it." She said softly before pushing some hair from his face and kissing him gently "You be careful with her okay? Does she know how to handle everything if you start to have one? Just make sure you have a place to sit if needed and no flashing lights." She said rambling to him worriedly about it all.

Pedro chuckled and gave her a sheepish grin "I don't know what you're talking about." He said wrapping an arm around her shoulders as she leaned into him. He smiled some at the mention of José "He did the same thing the last time we came down here, he doesn't do well when he isn't in his bed." He murmured softly to her. He looked at her worriedly as she yelped but soon relaxed when he realized it was only Abby "Mmm but you like it when I do it." He murmured quietly in her ear and nipping at her earlobe gently

He rolled his eyes some and held her hand before pulling her in and kissing her quickly "Stop. I'm gonna be fine." He promised, "You keep worrying like that and you're gonna get grey hairs." He teased, "I love you, I will be fine." He smiled, rubbing her back gently and just relaxed with her until they brought him his discharge papers so he could leave, getting changed into the clothes she'd brought down for him then went to leave with her.

Carmen smiled some "He was sweet as pie ... He just didn't need to wake me up every time." She smiled shaking her head some and rolled her eyes at his comment "Oh honey... Why don't we let her try biting you, might change your mind then." She pointed out, pecking his cheek and looked up when the kids eventually came in to ask about going to the beach. "That would be great.... but there aren't any beaches round here." She explained to them.

José frowned at that and shook his head "But we're on vacation... So there must be beaches." He told them a little confused by it all, especially from the lack of sleep and went to sit with his Dad.

Max kissed him back and gave a small sigh nodding softly "Alright I'm sorry...I just want you safe." She murmured before cuddling with him. As they left a bit later and she drove them home "So I was thinking we go home have a little us time before I get Greyson?" She murmured to him hopefully

Pedro chuckled more before he looked to see the kids come in. He shook his head some and smiled more "Vacation doesn't always mean a beach. How about I look into it for tomorrow possibly okay? Today lets stay here with your grandfather alright?" He said happily knowing their cousins would also be here soon enough.

He smiled some nodding in agreement "Can we stop at Taco Bell?" He asked her quietly, giving her his best puppy dog eyes, "Then we can have all the us time you like." He grinned at her.

Carmen shook her head some as they both grumbled but agreed "God they're definitely your kids." She teased him, burping Abby when she was done, getting up to get her dressed and ready for the day, "Here... can you watch her while I shower?" She asked him, passing her over and watching her squeal and cuddle up into him

Max gave a small laugh and nodded some "Yes we can." She murmured before she drove to Taco Bell. Once they were home and had eaten their food she layed on the couch cuddling him close "I love you Clay." She murmured softly as she traced his tattoos

Pedro smiled happily and took Abby into his arms "But of course." He said happily before he took her down to see the kids and his dad. He walked into the kitchen seeing him making breakfast and smiled wide "Morning papa, how are you?" He murmured bouncing Abby in his arms

Clay frowned some and just held onto her tightly. “Mmm... I love you too.” He mumbled, kissing her head, moving her to lay on the other side of him then relaxed a bit, pressing his cheek to the top of her head.

Talia was helping him make eggs. By passing each egg to him and watching him fry them. “Daddy. Can I hold Abby?” She asked reaching for her little sister

Max smiled softly and layed there with him until their doorbell rang and she heard Greyson's squeals from behind the door. She got up and smiled happily thanking her mom for watching him before she took him to see Clay "Say daddy I'm home!" She cooed

Pedro smiled as he watched them and gave a nod to Talia "Just be careful okay?" He murmured to her before he went to help his dad make breakfast "She is such a good big sister." He said softly watching as Talia danced with Abby in her arms

He smiled and reached for him "There's my little man, were you good for grandma?" He cooed to him, smiling tiredly and cradled Greyson close to his good side carefully "He's getting so big so quick." He grumbled a little, stroking his tiny cheek gently and just smiled at him. "What time is it? I should get going soon." He mumbled, not wanting to be late for Nico that evening.

José nodded and looked over at his grandchildren "You've done a good job with them... I'm very proud of how you stepped up for your family Pedro... your mother would be too." He promised, looking up when Carmen started coming downstairs ready for the day and she smiled some, getting down to the kitchen and pecked Pedro's cheek, getting herself a coffee then stood next to him, an arm slipping around his waist when she heard José suggest that she and Pedro head out for the day soon and he would watch the kids for the day. "Oh, that would be lovely, thank you so much." She smiled, hugging the older Balmaceda and nodded over at Pedro giving him puppy dog eyes as a plead

Max gave a small sigh and nodded softly "Just be careful okay?" She murmured smiling wide as Greyson cuddled him close cooing softly as him as he yawned big "Oh he is a sleepy baby."

Pedro smiled some at his dad and gave a small nod "I'm glad, I just hope Lily is proud too." He murmured before he looked over at Carmen as she came in smiling wide. He looked over at his dad shaking his head some "Dad no I couldn't do that..." he said but gave a goofy frown and huffed as Carmen gave him puppy dog eyes and his dad gave him a warning look "Alright alright, we'll take a day on the town."

She winked at him and went to get Abbys food, taking it downstairs to give to José thanking him again while she went to let the kids know to behave and to keep an eye on Abby a little and they would be back soon, getting her shoes on while she waited for Pedro to say bye to the kids.

Clay smiled and kissed her cheek, passing him over to her, going to get changed to go over to Reese and nicos place. “I’ll call when I’m getting in the taxi to come home.”
He promised her, heading back downstairs and getting shoes on and his jacket with the keys.

Pedro said goodbye to the kids after he had gotten ready to for the day and soon went out with Carmen holding her hand tight "Now I can show you all the places I love that wouldn't interest the kids."he said happily while he started to drive

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly "Alright babe I love you." She said softly before kissing him lovingly and letting him go

She smiled watching him. “You know how handsome you are when you’re happy?” She asked him, leaning over and pecking his cheek.

he gave her a salute and kissed her quickly before heading out. He didn’t hugely trust Reese anymore but for his son he would do anything to keep the peace.

Pedro gave a small smile and blushed lightly "Oh shush, not really." He said happily kissing her cheek gently before he drove off and took her to downtown

Reese smiled some at Angel as he came over making sure she looked a bit better for him than usual. She was determined to get him back with her and Nico. He was starting to act like the man she had fallen in love with again and all she wanted was to have him back.

She shooo her head. “It’s true.” She murmured. “Te amo.” She murmured leaning over to kiss his cheek then sat back and watched out the window.

Angel raised an eyebrow seeng Reese all dressed up as he got in there. “Hey... you going somewhere?@ he asked her. “Cause I don’t think I should be watching Nico solo right now.” He pointed out, smiling when he heard his son run to the door, lifting him up and hugging him tight. “Hey buddy.”

Reese shook her head some and smiled as Nico rushed into the room "No, just felt like wearing some makeup." She said before she closed the door "I invited Coco over, thought you'd might like to see him again." He said happily

Once they were in town he took her hand tight in his "Come on this way!" He said happily as he pulled her along to take her to his favorite little coffee shop

He tended up and frowned as he looked over at her. “I don’t think that’s such a good idea.” He muttered frowning some. “That’s not the world I’m a part of anymore.” He muttered, setting Nico down and followed him up to his room.

She giggled some and followed him, holding him tightly when they got into the line there, kissing him gently. “Mmm.... and you didn’t want to leave the kids with your dad.” She teased him.

Reese shook her head some and followed him to Nico's room "He doesn't bring anything from that life around us. He just wanted to come by and catch up for a bit." She explained to him

Pedro chuckled some and gave a small nod "Yeah they would hate it here." He murmured before he ordered two things for them "Trust me, you'll love it."

He grit his teeth some and turned to face her. “And neither did I. Ever. But you never let me come down here. I don’t know what game you’re tryna play right now reese but I’m here for my son and that’s all.” He muttered, going over to where Nico was pulling his Lego’s out, sitting down with him. “You wanna help me with some painting next time you come over?” He asked him.

carmen smiled tiredly and pecked his lips, holding him close. “So your agent called all excited the other morning. I meant to ask you what she found for you.” She said, moving with him to where they would pick up their drinks.

Reese frowned as she watched him and gave a heavy sigh. She left the room when she heard the door and went to answer it.

Nico smiled happily at his dad and gave a nod "Yeah! That sounds like fun!" He said happily before he handed his dad some legos "Here daddy you make the police car, I'm making the fire truck!"

Pedro groaned but smiled wide at her "Damn it I was wanting it to be a surprise." He said happily before he sipped his drink "I got a call a few weeks ago about a movie....I auditioned and I got the part. She was calling to get the script mailed to me."

He chuckled some "Oh yeah? SoI'm making the police car pink right?" He asked him, smiling when he shook his head quickly "No? What color am I supposed to make it?" He asked him.

Carmen smiled watching him as they sat down "That's good... Where are you gonna be filming for it?" She asked him curiously, "You gonna be gone for long periods of time?"

Nico gasped and shook his head laughing some "No daddy!! You got to make it blue!" He said happily while he put all the reds together to make the fire truck "Daddy....is Max my mommy too?"

Pedro smiled some and gave a small shrug "Parts will be in England and South America, but msot of it will be in the states." He explained to her "I'll be gone for probably a good six months here and there, they want me to play a cowboy."

Carmen smiled some as she watched him, "Can we come visit during holidays or you gonna be gone a full 6 months?" She asked him curiously. "Cause I don't know how the kids will do going from having you around full time to gone a full 6 months is all.... Not sure how I'd be either." She smiled a little, nudging his foot. "Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for you babe, my brain just want the details." She told him, leaning over and pecking his lips then sat back and took a photo of him, enjoying how happy he was.

He chuckled "Alright, I'll make it blue.... Did your mom get you to ask me that?" He questioned him, sighing a little when Nico nodded "Max is my girlfriend bud... And remember she's gonna be my wife in a little while. She's your step mom. Your mom is always gonna be your only proper mommy but Max loves you and when you're hanging out with us, if you ever need anything or if you wanna talk about anything... You can talk to her just like you do with me and mom okay?" He coaxed.

Nico gave a small nod and gave a heavy sigh "Okay daddy....but I can't call her mommy? She not mad if I call her Max?" he asked quietly just wanting to make sure he didn't upset either of his parents. He soon moved to hug his dad tight and pouted some "Daddy I love you." he whispered not wanting to let him go for the moment.

Pedro gave a small sigh and nodded a bit "I've already talked it out with my agent on how my schedule needs to be. Holidays and other important dates are given to me. It won't be a straight 6." he said wanting to assure her that he would be there still for them. He smiled softly at her and kissed her hand gently finishing up his drink with her before he took her somewhere else.

She nodded and left with him once he finished, holding his hand while they walked through the city, keeping close to him and spent the day taking photos of him at the different places he took her to, exhausted by the time they got back to his Dad's place but went in and found the twins arguing while Abby was taking a nap and José was out back starting up the grill for the family to all come over.

He smiled and cuddled him tight, kissing his head "I love you too bud, she won't get mad if you call her Max." He promised, rocking him gently til Reese called them down for fod and he let Nico lead him down there, sighing heavy when he saw Coco stood next to his sister. He didn't like this at all and the last thing he needed was the extra stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back