• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New Beginnings

Max hugged Nico tight and kissed the top of his head before she let him go with Reese. She rushed to the hospital and get Greyson to her mom once she arrived. She went to a nurse asking for Clay's room and a status on him.

Pedro watched them leave and frowned some at his father's question "She is me girlfriend, we got together when she was in labor." He said before giving a small chuckle

Jose nodded and frowned. “I would never have guessed that one.... you’ve never told me when you call.... do you love her?” He asked him, leaning back some.

the nurse frowned as she searched him up. “He’s been taken to the CCU to keep an eye on him for now. You can go see him. Only one person though at a time.” She explained and gave her the room number.

Clay was awake now but looking confused and still struggling to breathe a little as he’d cracked a couple of already bruised ribs as he hit the floor.

Pedro gave a nod and sighed heavily "I do, I love her a lot dad." He said softly before running a hand through his hair "She was Lily's best friend, and I just sometimes I feel like I am betraying her by finding happieness with someone else. No matter how many times everyone tells me she would have wanted this." He explained quietly

Max thanked the nurse before she rushed to the room and in to see Clay. She gave a sigh of relief seeing him awake and quickly moved to his side holding his hand tight "Oh babe you had me scared." She whispered

He frowned some and squeezed her hand, “my head hurts....hurts to breathe.” He mumbled to her, watching her a little scared. “Where’s boys?” He asked her quietly while they waited for his doctor to come in.

he frowned some shaking his head. “Ridiculous. You love her then show her. Cause from what I can see she’s ready to run.... stop pushing her away so much.” He told him seriously. “You won’t keep her around long with confusion.” He told him and got up to go inside

Max sighed softly and gave a small nod "Greyson is with my mom and Nico is with Reese." She said softly giving a small smile "Nico called me mommy today." She told him quietly wanting to brighten the mood a little bit for the time being.

Pedro gave a small sigh and nodded some biting his lip hard as he thought everything over. He gave a heavy sigh and soon got up to go inside finding Carmen and pulling her in close to him "I want to talk with you when we have a chance." He whispered softly to her

He frowned some and just held her hand tightly. “That’s good.” He mumbled, “I love you.” He told her quietly, squeezing her hand tighter, wincing a little as a pain went through his ribs but tried to relax back some, ending up asleep before his doctor came in.

She frowned some but nodded, pecking his cheek. “Good or bad talk?” She asked him not wanting to have to stress over something unnecessary for too long.

Max looked over at the doctor as he came in and frowned softly "Whats the verdict?" She asked just wanting to know what the hell was wrong with her Fiancé.

Pedro smiled softly at her and kissed her gently "Good talk,I promise." He said softly to her while he swayed with her gently

He frowned some "It's not what we were hoping for but it's also not worse case scenario. No tumor, no cancer or anything like that which is good but, although it's not on his medical record... I would take a wild guess from the biker tattoos that in the past your partner has experimented a lot with drugs.... It's fried his brain and caused epilepsy. this is the bad news. He will have to learn to live with this. There are medications we can put him on to limit the number of them, obviously highly stressful environments will make it worse and he needs to make sure that he puts himself in positions where his life is not in danger if one occurs. No more driving. Flashing lights may also set it off, make sure you're wary of that with him... There is no cure." He explained.

Carmen nodded and leaned back into his arms, swaying with him, "Okay... you ready to go to dinner when it's time?" She asked him quietly, turning to face him and slipped her arms around his waist, "Cause the kids are really hungry." She smiled tiredly as her stomach betrayed her and started grumbling loudly "And so am I... I don't want any dawdling from you." she smiled.

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded some before she looked at Clay "When can we get him started on the medication?" She asked softly rubbing circles on his hand as she watched him. She knew she would need to know more about his past now, but she also wouldn't be mad about it either.

Pedro chuckled and nodded some "Yeah let me put on a better shirt and we can go." He murmured going up and changing into a more fitted shirt before he came back down with a now grumpy and awake Abby "Looks like our little princess here didn't like waking up with no one in the room." He said with a small laugh

Carmen smiled and took her into her arms "Oh sweetheart, did nobody wait for you?" She cooed to her, cradling her close and kissed her head, bouncing her gently to soothe her, rubbing her little back "Oh baby girl, it's okay." She smiled as Abby started crying after that, clearly dealing with baby FOMO and she just took her out back to get her to calm down until they were all ready to leave and she headed out to the car with everyone, getting buckled in and sitting up front "Don't think I didn't notice the shirt too." She winked at Pedro, squeezing his arm for a moment.

"Soon as this old one is out of his system, so tomorrow morning... you can stay with him for another hour before visiting hours close." He explained to her then left them to privacy as Clay started waking up slowly

Pedro chuckled quietly and smiled happily at the two of them before he got the kids out in the car making sure he had everything for them. He smiled as Carmen got in the car and smirked a bit "Mmm I'm glad you did." he said quietly kissing her cheek before he followed his dad out to the restaurant he had chosen.

Max gave a nod and thanked the doctor before he left not taking her eyes off of Clayton at all. She smiled softly as he woke up and gave his hand a squeeze "Hey handsome, how are you feeling?" she asked quietly

He smiled tiredly and watched her "Like I've been run over." He mumbled "My head still hurts." He mumbled, holding onto her tightly and just watched her with his big brown puppy dog eyes.

She smiled some listening to the kids chat away to each other in the back, watching in the rearview mirror how Abby was looking back and forth between the twins and trying to copy them. It would be a little longer before she was really crawling, let alone walking and talking but she was doing good and for that Carmen was thankful

Max nodded softly but gave him a small smile "The doctor just came in and spoke with him about everything." she said softly giving a heavy sigh as she watched him. She didn't want to upset him or stress him out in any way but she knew she needed ask and he needed to know "Clay....what did you do back then? When you were with Teresa?"

Pedro smiled happily as he listened to the children talk to one another. He was so happy that they all got along and how they treated and protected Abby like she was their own sister. He was thankful Jose had gotten over his little fear of her once she was around a lot more and since she understood things better now he really liked to interact with her. Talia of course had been wrapped around her finger since the moment she saw Abby and nothing had changed, she always wanted to be with her. He knew it wouldn't be long before Abby was her mini me.

Carmen went through a few bits on her phone until they arrived and she got out the car, "I've got a couple ponies lined up for Talia to try when we get back. Nothing murderous I promise." she smiled some. She was enjoying having the time with Talia as the young girl had fallen in love with riding and it was something they did together on a Saturday morning while Pedro and José had boy time together but now she was ready to move on and ride her own pony to start competing and Carmen was looking for the perfect partner for her.

He frowned some, "What do you mean?" He asked her a little confused until she explained what the doctor had told her "I mean... He's not wrong.... I don't remember spending a night sober... just before Nico was born I stopped though.... I wanted to be there and then when Reese wouldn't let me see him, I went back to it... And I was taking more than ever... I didn't want to be sober." He explained "I guess it's all caught up to me though." He mumbled

Max sighed softly when he looked at her confused and asked what she meant. She explained everything the doctor told her and listened intently to him giving a small nod " Yeah...I guess it has." she said softly before she kissed his knuckles "We have to figure out a way to keep your stress levels down. I know painting helps you relax the most but is there anything else you think might help?"

Pedro smiled happily and gave her a small nod "I can't wait to tell her when we get back." he said softly to her while he glanced in the rearview mirror and saw his little girl. They had decided to surprise her with the pony for a birthday gift and he couldn't wait to see how she reacted to it. As for Jose though, Pedro had saved up enough to get him the new game system he wanted and some other gaming things he had requested as well.

She smiled some and got out with them once they arrived, lifting Abby into her arms and rocking her gently, kissing her head while the kids rushed ahead with their papa and Carmen walked next to Pedro, "You doing okay?" She asked him quietly. He definitely looked more relaxed now they were on vacation and she was enjoying seeing him wind down for once.

He raised an eyebrow "I mean... "He grinned sloppily at her and gestured towards his dick, "The invitation is always there." He chuckled and held her close when she rolled her eyes "I'm kidding.... Honey I'm never gonna be stress free... I got you and the boys and a job to try and hold together... It's just life... I'll be alright though." He murmured softly and kissed her cheek

Pedro walked behind with Carmen while the kids went ahead and gave a small smile "Yeah I'm doing good babe. I promise." he murmured softly giving her a big smile. He felt better now after having his dad kick some sense into him. He just hoped she would still have him after all the back and forth he had put her through over these 6 months.

Max rolled her eyes at his sexual comments and shook her head some. She gave a soft sigh though as she cuddled up close to him and gave a small nod "I know babe I just want you to be okay. I don't want you over stressed, I want to make sure that you can stay as safe as possible." she said before kissing him gently "I want us to be able to grow old and maybe have some more babies down the line, we can't do that if you stress out like you have been recently."

He smiled "And I thought we were supposed to be not stressing?" He questioned her "We can have all that, I'll be alright." He promiseed quietly and kissed her gently, "Mmm... Give Greyson cuddles from Dad tonight." He murmured, starting to drift off again and held onto her until he was completely out.

She nodded and smiled, pecking his cheek "Good." She murmured, going in with him and sat with everyone at the table, just spending most of the night chatting to his Dad and enjoying having a night where she wasn't cooking dinner or cleaning up and by the time they got back and got the kids in bed, both exhausted from the long flight then having to stay up late, she was exhausted as well, Abby safely tucked up in the travel cot asleep she lay down with Pedro, taking his hand gently "What did you want to talk about?" She asked him.

Max gave a small nod and kissed him gently "I will babe." she said softly before he fell asleep against her. She got up slowly when they came to tell her the visiting hours were over and gave a small sigh not liking that she would have to leave him overnight. She left a small note saying she would be back in the morning before she made her way to her mom's to collect Greyson.

Pedro spent the night completely relaxed as he caught up with his family and watched Carmen interact with them all. As the night started to wind down he was definitely starting to feel the exhaustion sink in on him from the flight and staying up so late. As he layed with her in bed he played with her fingers gently and gave a heavy sigh "I have not been a good partner to you lately...and I want to say I'm sorry for it. You deserve much better than what I have been giving you. I want to be honest with you about it all. I was scared, scared that if I loved you like I did Lily that I would loose you too. I don't think I could handle a loss like that again, and as time has gone on its made me even more worried because I know Lily will always have a place in my heart, but you have completely stolen it Carmen. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else before, I realize I need to put my fear aside and be the man you and Abby both deserve. I want to be that man for you, I want to be that father figure for her." he admits not taking his eyes off of her the entire time he poured his heart out.

She just watched him quietly, letting him speak and kissed his cheek when he was done. “I love you. Which is why I’ve let you take your time.... this was never gonna be easy... but what we can do now is start moving forward.” She murmured quietly, scooting in closer to him, holding him tightly. “You mean everything to me as well.” She told him sincerely.

Reese was the first one there the next morning to see Clay, having taken Nico with her and let him sit up with his dad and Clay had been listening to her question his choices for the past half an hour by the time max areived

Pedro smiled widely at her and kissed her lovingly holding her close to him "I love you Carmen, I really do." He whispered to her pressing his forehead to hers

Max came in to see Reese and Nico there giving a small smile as Nico waved sayin 'Hi mommy.' She sat down and took Clay's hand into hers "How are you feeling baby?"

Clay frowned some and just leaned back, "Nico... Come on bud... Mommy's there, that's Max you know this." He mumbled, just trying to calm the situation, looking over at Max frowning "Ribs hurt... They're sending me home later." He told her quietly, "Where's the monkey?" He asked her, holding her hand tight.

She smiled some and kissed his cheek "Mmm... I love you too, now go to sleep, I reckon we got three hours before one of the kids wakes up." She teased him a little, turning the lights out and held onto him tightly as she started drifting off to sleep

Max gave a soft sigh as Nico grumbled and stayed quiet for the time being "He is with my mom, she wanted to take him to breakfast with me dad." She said quietly giving a small smile "Once we get home you'll be able to cuddle him."

Pedro woke up that next morning groaning softly when he felt little hands patting all over his face "Huh? What time-" he couldn't finish his sentence before little fingers fell in his mouth he opened his eyes and chuckled some moving Abby's hand from his mouth "Well goodmorning to you too Princess."

Carmen was in the bathroom brushing her teeth, glancing into the bedroom and smiled watching him with her "Morning... it's almost 8, the kids are set up with cartoons but missy moo here wanted mommy time." She smiled at him, going to lay down again and gently slipped the pillow from her side behind her back so she could take Abby while Pedro got sat up, "You sleep good baby?" She asked him, lifting her shirt so Abby could get some breakfast, leaning back against the bed frame.

Clay smiled some and nodded "Sounds good... Nico you wanna come over tonight? Seeing as you couldn't stay laast night?" He asked him curiously, smiling tiredly at him as he watched his son climb onto the bed to cuddle into his Dad. "That okay with you Reese?" He asked her frowning when she hook her head 'We got plans tonight maybe on the weekend.' she told him 'Or... you could come to us tomorrow?' she was trying to plant the seed to start trying to win him back. She'd seen how great he was with Max and Greyson and she missed that. She wante dhim to come home to her where she knew he belonged

Pedro gave a small smile and gave Abby some kisses before looking at Carmen "Some mommy time huh? Well what if I wanted mommy cuddles?" He teased before gasping as Abby laughed loudly at him "Carmen she is so mean to me!" He whimed before he sat up and smiled as she got into bed kissing her cheek gently "I slept good, how about you?"

Max frowned softly when Reese told him no and bit her lip when she asked for him to come with her. She trusted Clay, no doubt about it but she also didn't want him out of her sight at the moment just worried about his health.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back