• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New Beginnings

Max laughed lightly and smiled more before she kissed him again "So I have finally been able to find a nice affordabke dress store. I'm going to try to schedule an appointment soon." She murmured happily

Pedro chuckled and gave a small nod "Yeah it definitely can be." He murmured before he kissed her gently "I love you." He murmured to her before he moved to get the kids in the car

He smiled and nodded holding onto her tightly, burying his face into her hair, "Mmm... You could come down that aisle in a paper fucking bag and I'd still marry you." He murmured, kissing her head, glancing down when he heard Greyson gurgling at their feet and he bent down, picking him up and bouncing him gently "We got a first birthdya to plan too.... I don't think that we need to make it big.... he won't remember it." He chuckled.

Carmen smiled and watched him some, shaking her head a little. He was back to being all over her again and she was hoping it would last at least a little this time but it was truly wearing her out

Max smiled happily at him and gave a small nod "I thought about Nico, Reese, and grandparents." She said softly smiling and tickling her son's tummy gently "I can't believe its already been a year."

Pedro gave a small smile as they finally rolled off and made their way to his father's house "You'll finally meet my family properly." He murmured giving a small sigh as he thought about Lily and the last time they had been down there.

She smiled and rubbed his arm gently , worrying quietly as she started to nod off and finally get some sleep on the car journey to his dads place while the kids chatted away in the back and Abby stared out the window.

“Mmm that sounds good to me.” He murmured tiredly kissing her cheek and passed Greysoniver to her, going to get changed and have a lie down.

Pedro gently shook her awake once they got to his father's place and smiled widely at her "We're here beautiful." He said happily

Max smiled softly and took Greyson from him before she went into the living room to do some more job searching

Nico got to the front door that late afternoon before his mom and knocked really loud bouncing on his heels excitedly until max opened the door “Where’s Greyson?!” He asked her quickly and hugged her legs, running in the house to go find his little brother happily while Clay was still asleep in bed.

carmen grumbled a little but sat up and looked over at him smiling tiredly, stretching out. “Oh thank goodness... oh look. Three very sleepy kids.” She smiled taking a photo of the three of them before she got out and started gently waking them up and getting Abby out her car seat.

Max smiled happily at Nico and gave him a hug once he had arrived "Hey there sweetie, Greyson is in the living room." She murmured looking over at Reese as she came up with his bag "Hey there, Clay is napping at the moment but I'll make sure to have him call later."

Pedro chuckled softly and ended up Carrying Talia and José both up to the house. He smiled wide seeing the his dad come out to greet them "Hola Pápa!" He said happily

Carmen smiled wide watching the kids get excited and she stayed back until the kids had run off inside to go find their uncles and she eventually stepped forward after unloading the bags out of the trunk. “Nice to meet you, I’m carmen.” She smiled, carrying Abby on her hip but greeted him still and stepped over next to Pedro again.

she frowned some and sighed “He getting bad again?” She asked her. A couple months ago the seizures had all but stopped but now they’d come back full force and he was exhausted and run down but having them much more frequently to the point where he’d given his notice in to the garage and he was looking for some stay at home work he could do to be safe.

Pedro smiled happily at the two of them and wrapped his arm around her torso chuckling as Abby gurgled "And this is Abby." He said happily before he walke d with them inside

Max gave a sigh and nodded softly "Yeah, said he had two before leaving work today." She murmured to her "He has an appointment in a week to look him over and see if they find anything new."

She just nodded. “Alright. I’ll pick him up 10:30 tomorrow, he’s got a party to go to and I don’t want Clay taking him.” She told her. “It’s my family so it’s not his business.” She muttered and left them to it.

Clay eventually made his way out to the kitchen while the boys were still in the lounge, looking pale and sweaty as he sat down near her. “Hey... what’s for dinner?” He asked her quietly.

Carmen smiled and got a couple of her bags, calling for the twins to come get their bags as well, letting José show them to the two guest rooms they’d be using, thanking him quietly and set Abby down on the bed for a minute while she got the suitcases in then sat next to her while she watched Pedro get himself set up as well. “You look so much like your dad.” She smiled tiredly.

Max frowned but gave a nod and aaid goodbye to her before she went to go see the kids and watch them. She looked over at Clay as he came back into the room and frowned getting up quickly to help him sit down "Chicken nuggets with mac n cheese for the boys, for us I was going to make some left overs." She murmured before she felt his head and got him to lay down "You feeling okay? You don't look so good."

Pedro chuckled some and he helped her up pack shaking his head "You think so? I'm not sure if I see it." He teased smiling wide as Abby yelled at them for attention "Oh what is it darling Abby? Are we not paying enough attention to you?" He cooed before he sat on the bed with her and blew raspberries on her stomach to make her squeal

He frowned some shaking his head. “Just completely run down.” He told her quietly, smiling when he heard Nico come running and gave him a cuddle. “Hey buddy, you havin fun with your brother?” He asked him quietly.

carmen smiled watching him with Abby. “It’s a look into the future babe.” She teased him. “The kids have asked for her to sleep in their room a couple nights.” She told him happily and sat down stretching a bit, rubbing his arm gently

Max smiled softly as she saw Nico come out to hug his dad 'Uh huh! We playing with big legos, well Greyson is just watching but I'm making him a race car!' she heard him say excitedly before running off again "I'm so happy that the two of them get along so well."

Pedro laughed some and shook his head a bit "They'll rethink that after one night." He said before he picked Abby up and made a face "Uh oh smells like someone needs a diaper change."

She smiled tiredly. “You drove, I can do that one.” She mumbled and kissed his cheek, taking Abby into her arms and grabbed the diaper bag, taking her to get it changed in the bathroom.

Clay smiled tiredly and just closed his eyes squeezing her hand a little. “I don’t feel right.... I think I’m gonna go back to bed.... maybe... maybe we should call Reese and tell herto come pick him up and we’ll have him another night.” He mumbled “but if he’s happy with Grey... leave him be.” He was slurring a bit now which he did often when he was rundown or tired now.

Pedro smiled softly abd stepped out to the hallway looking over old photos of the family that were placed on the walls. He frowned some as he stopped at his wedding photo giving a heavy sigh looking over Lily as he played that day back in his head.

Max frowned softly and gave a small sigh as she watched him "Go lay down baby, I can handle the boys." She said softly to him

He frowned but nodded and got up carefully, making his way up the stairs and into bed to get some more rest just feeling lightheaded and stressed.

carmen smiled and finished changing Abby, taking her to sit in the travel cot José had set up for them while carmen went to take a quick shower to get freshened up.

Talia ran out to her dad and jumped onhim some. “Papa, abuelo says we can use the pool any time as long as someone is there watching. Can we go now? Please please please?” She asked him excitedly but stopped when she saw what he was looking at. “Is that mommy?” She asked him.

Max gave a heavy sigh and went to start on dinner with the boys going wide eyed when she saw Nico coming in holding Greyson "Oh Nico baby don't hold him like that come here." Sshe said going to him quickly and showed him how to properly hold Greyson "So what are you two doing huh?"

Pedro looked over at Talia as she spoke and gave a small smile picking her up realizing again just how much she looked like Lily "Yeah thats your momma; thats us on our wedding day." He whispered not noticing that he had tears running down his face "We found out that she was pregnant with you two about a week after that."

She nodded some. “Okay... daddy can we use the pool?” She asked him quietly giving him her best puppy dog eyes while José had got in his swimming trunks without even waiting for an answer.

Nico shrugged “We finished building the race car. I put the Lego’s away too. Can I watch a movie? Hey... where’s daddy?” He asked her a little worried when he couldn’t see him, hearing her say he had gone upstairs so he nodded and ran off to go sit with his dad, getting up to their room and went in but Clay wasn’t in the bed. The bathroom light was on and Nico went to find him but when he saw his dad on the bathroom floor, seizing and blood everywhere he panicked, running downstairs screaming. “Mommy! Mommy! Daddy’s having a bad one and he’s bleeding!” He cried loudly.

Clay had gone to splash some water on his face but he hadn’t got that far and once in the bathroom he’d collapsed, cracking his head on the sink on the way down and by the time Max got to him he had stopped but he was hardly breathing and burning up

Pedro took his mind away from it and gave a small nod smiling some "Yeah go get your swim suit on and I'll come watch you guys. Make sure to put on sunscreen okay? I don't need little lobster children!" He said happily before he made his way to the back yard

Max frowned some when she heard Nico yelling and quickly put Greyson in his walker. She was thankful she hadn't started dinner yet as she ran up to him and went wide eyed when she found him. Quickly she grabbed the hand towel and placed it to his head before she noticed his breathing. She looked at Nico who stood in the doorway frightened at the sight of his father and took a deep breath "Nico baby go get my phone okay? You know how to dial 911? Okay I need you to do that for me and then bring the phone." She told him in a calm manor before she looked back at Clay trying to get the bleeding to stop

Carmen came out a little while later to sit with him and smiled. “Monsters just gone down for her nap.” She smiled some, sitting next to him on the large rocking bench, leaning into him some. “Are we doing dinner out or here tonight?” She asked him tiredly, frowning though when he kept his arms to himself and stiffened when she rubbed his leg, just pulling away to give him some space again.

Clay was coming in and out, trying to stay focused but he couldn’t see straight and all he was aware of was people around him, no idea where he was or who they were, starting to panic a little which soon sent him into a second seizure right as the paramedics were arriving.

Nico held onto Max’s legs while the strangers went and helped his dad frowning some and sniffling. “Is papa gonna be okay?!” He asked her quickly, just feeling scared.

Max frowned some and held Nico close giving a small nod "Yes baby he will be okay I promise. Come on let me call your mom." She murmured pulling her phone out and calling Reese

Pedro tensed some as she got out to them and gave a small nod "Thats good, looks like dad wants to take us out tonight. Tomorrow we'll have a cook out." He murmured

She nodded some. “Alright. Fancy or chilled? I just wanna know what I’m supposed to be wearing.” She mumbled when he rolled his eyes, just sighing quietly when he said chilled and she went to go back inside til José called her to show her his spinning in the pool so she sat on the edge of the water and smiled, encouraging them both gently.

Nico sniffled and watched them take his dad away, just holding onto her scared until his mom got there to pick him up again, running over to her and sobbed, trying to tell her what happened but he couldn’t talk properly through the crying.

Pedro frowned softly and told her it would be a chill dinner before she left him. He sighed heavily as he watched her with the kids and ran a hand through his hair looking at his father when he came in.

Max sighed heavily letting him run to Reese as she came over "He found him in the bathroom mid seizure. He cracked his head on the sink and they're taking him to the hospital now. I've got my mom meeting me there to get Greyson. I'm so sorry if this ruined your plans." She explained as she lifted Greyson into her arms

Reese frowned some but nodded. “No it’s alright. I’d rather have him with me if Clays this bad.” She told her frowning when Nico jumped down and ran back to max for a quick goodbye hug, gritting her teeth and staring at her pissed and shocked when he said ‘bye mommy’ just picking him up and taking him to the car. “Call if he gets bad.” She muttered, leaving quickly after that.

José sat down with him as the kids were getting out the pool and carmen took them to get dried off and changed. “Good to get you alone..... what is carmen to you?” He asked him curiously as it wasn’t exactly clear to him with how Pedro had been acting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back