• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
We are still accepting. Looking for more faction leaders, members of existing factions, Allies/Subordinates of Shadus, and of course Independent agents. Don’t be afraid to ask for any info you may need. We will be kicking this off either tomorrow or Friday.

Last edited:
Howdy. I'm interested! I see you need most everything, but is there anything you need in particular? I like filling in gaps in the story. Happy to make a faction/hero/villain/minion

Howdy. I'm interested! I see you need most everything, but is there anything you need in particular? I like filling in gaps in the story. Happy to make a faction/hero/villain/minion
Well at the moment we have no one from Ordnell and a representative from them would complete the roster needed for rebel unification. Another option would be setting up a new faction or playing as one of the Nazkhul Generals.

I think I'll do someone from Ordnell, then. It would be fun to make my own faction but I think we should fill up the existing factions first. How high of a leadership position should it be? Or just a rep?

I think I'll do someone from Ordnell, then. It would be fun to make my own faction but I think we should fill up the existing factions first. How high of a leadership position should it be? Or just a rep?
To be honest the hostess stepped down to make room for elected leaders so it’s entirely possibly to be the leader of Ordnell and if you wanted to even a demigod of the order goddess.

Hmmm. Sounds good. I'll look over the lore again and then write a character up! But I'm headed to bed in an hour so I'll do it tomorrow!

Any lore I should know about for the goddess in Ordnell?
Kinda sorta. She is really weakened since maintaining her barrier, basically only possessing physical buffs and longevity. She has 144 million children in the city (Multiple generations and grandkids and so in included.) all of her children are physically augmented and have mathematically inclined brains. Ordnell also has technology comparable to modern day weapons of war and a few magic tech combos.

Ok, cool. I made someone affiliated with Ordnell, a leader, but not one of her children. I'll post soon gotta make the finishing touches.

I know and when Lili creates her own faction that aligns itself with Nazkhuul all her employees will have these amazing benefits

Ok, so I may have gone a little crazy. Please tell me if it's ok. Her power set is weird so I totally get if it's not cool.

Haha I love how the three finished girls are all wildly different, also Lilith will gladly play a round of chess...or war strategies with her

Alicia would happily accept haha. Games are one of the most important things to her!

She might cheat a little bit, though. Her chess pieces have a bit more... Initiative, shall we say, than your typical piece.

Oh don't worry, Lilith has her own pieces as well, they too have initiative more interesting than normal pieces

Users who are viewing this thread

Back