• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

K.O.D

No lights please

“The Multiverse is a mind boggling my large construct, endless realms, filled with endless galaxies, which swirl with endless worlds. However even the largest of things have an end, nothing is truly infinite and nothing lasts forever.” Shadus Nalaar
2DB6853D-7ED0-4113-B95F-F6EDF2CB0ABF.jpeg
Realms are born from the source and enjoy a free fall for several trillion years before they finally reach the Universal boundary dissolving radiation that emanates from The end realm, at which point the universe pops like a bubble chaotically depositing its contents across the unfathomably large plane that is the End Realm. The plane itself is Terribly harsh and in fact hellish, though not entirely un-survivable. The strong find their greatest challenges here, the weak perish or gravitate to those who will provide them with safety. Countless communities and cities have grown on this realm but none bear the size, splendor, or safety Of the Capitol city of Nazkhull (Nas-Cul) which is home to billions including The Godking of the realm Shadus Nalaar.
6A971847-39F4-4885-BBCD-E5672E51562D.jpeg
For countless Eternities he has ruled this realm with balance, his six Eldest children, born of his power alone serve as his eternal enforcers, his brother the only equal to his power, serves as the gate keeper of the great planet sized city, his Wife Queen Miran serves as the high priestess of the devout followers of Shadus, and the denizens worship the mighty dark god, who keeps the chaos of the realm at bay. Yet when such a mighty being begins to step outside of his position, who can correct him?
A62B7AAB-4F0C-40D4-9DD4-770CF24CA9ED.jpeg
Long have rebel factions existed outside of the city, they deem themselves enemies of the Dark god, yet for the longest time, for all their might of magic, technology, and personal power, they have been forced to flee from the armies of Shadus, only fighting when his children are not present, and steering well clear of the cities gates. For countless ages they have desired to sack the city and topple the god, but never has a way in presented itself...Until Now...
8597405B-FE7B-4808-95DF-C78D8538FB8B.jpeg
The youngest son of King Shadus and Queen Miran, Prince Leon Nalaar, has recently had a falling out with his father. Bursting into the throne room to demand and audience with his father, blade in hand. His brothers were going to respond, but Shadus prevented them and allowed his son to show his fury. Though Leon lashed out with great power and fury, it was casually cast aside, and he was forcefully expelled from the city...by literally being swatted several hundred thousand miles across the landscape, clear over the city walls, past the “endless forest” before finally coming to a stop after colliding with Mount Nowhere. Luckily his fall didn’t continue down the mountain as his father was kind enough to pin him to the mountain with his own sword which he had thrown after his son. Seeing the opportunity to possibly gain leverage against the dark god or maybe even a way into the city, a rebel faction took the battered prince prisoner after tending to his wounds.
89930459-49E4-41F0-8866-6383151E4AE8.jpeg
Unfortunately the window of time for them to act seems to be narrowing, as if aware of his mistake the dark god has begun to send his armies out across the plane, and they come with a fire and fury that could only spell doom for the rebellious free peoples beyond the cities walls. For the first time in history communications travel between Rebel factions and tribes who have been rivals for time immemorial, the time to act apart has ended. But can they come together? And even if they can is there any hope to stem the dark gods war tide?

Last edited:
Creating a Faction
The End realm is Absurdly massive, Enough so that if you drew a map of it, you would need an electron microscope to register the 120,000 miles from the Capitol city to Mount nowhere, a distance of over ten earth widths means almost nothing on this grand of a scale. It’s endless distances in all directions and it’s being comprised of leftover bits of all the dead universes in all of reality allow for nearly any environment imaginable and even some that are not imaginable. The threats in this plane in some cases can crush planets, and in others can destroy the very soul, it’s a rough world.

The factions need to reflect this dangerous world a little bit, meaning factions must have some way of Fighting, Running, and or Hiding from the many threats in this world be them living things, environmental issues, and even forces of Supernatural origin. You can fabricate your factions to encompass any ideology, any culture, and technological level and even choose if they are open for new members or not. There are six categories to fill out for any faction.

Faction name: (try to be original)

Faction leadership: (Can be singular or plural.)

Faction summary: (what do they believe, how long have they existed, Do they consider themselves allies or enemies of The capital.)

Faction population: (Cannot Exceed 2 billion.)

Faction alignment: (Good or evil, Chaotic or Lawful, or maybe just neutral.)

Faction Symbol: (Whatever you want.)

Creating a character

While I will make a CS page it will be just a little while so I’m going to go ahead and bring the Cs skeleton up here with a detailed description of the acceptable parameters and a few limitations.

Image: (no real pictures please.)

Name: (can be anything.)

Species: (Can range from almost anything in fiction, you can use common sense to determine if they are acceptable. A Saiyan or a kryptonian is fine, An Elder god or a Perpetual, or an abstract conceptual deity...not so much.)

Class: (How would you describe your character in one word. Warrior? Scientist? Wizard? Vagabond? Troublemaker? Pick something.)

Proportions: (Height and weight.)

Distinguishing features: (Tattoos, piercings, scars, birthmarks, or mutations can all go here.)

Faction: (you can make your own or join an existing faction.)

Personality: (in general how do you behave? Due to the conditions of the end realm insanity is actually rather common and comes in various shades. That said people don’t tend to last long if they aren’t at least functional.)

History: (Where are you from a dead realm or were you born here in the End? How have you managed to survive? What if any have been your interactions with the Capitol? What are you planning to do? You know the basics Before using Leon, Shadus, the children of Shadus, or the Gatekeeper of the Capitol in your history please notify me.)

Skills: (talent is not by any means rare In the end world, those without it either die out or cling to more capable individuals for safety.)

Items: (whatever weapons, armors, equipment, and consumables you may have.)

Abilities: (The fun section, what kind of powers do you have. This can fluctuate wildly and there are ample different combos. I’m going to be pretty lenient here but try to keep in mind the fact that we are Roleplaying and things like taking peoples ability to react through any means be it unstoppable power or controlling them is very heavily frowned upon and will earn reprimanding. There are strong people here, those who have started their factions and maybe even repelled some of the forces of Shadus a few times. However that said there is a reason the rebel factions avoid the Capitol city, you are meant to be disadvantaged at the start of this story and through your COMBINED power have a Chance to win. So yeah...not gonna be strict here but I will ask you to try and keep it fun for everyone.)

This is a general synopsis and I’m gonna be looking for fancypants coding to format this into if you would like to add sections feel free, if you want me to add something to the final product feel free to ask and we will see what’s up.

Existing Factions

Within the end realm there are several factions that exist, most of them have fathered around some form of power be it an individual, artifact, or natural barrier, something that protects them from the ambient chaos of the End realm. The following is a list of some of the largest and most famous factions in existence.

Nazkhull- The self proclaimed Capital city of the end realm. Home to 18 billion souls, the largest unified population currently in the end realm. The culture of the city revolves around working hard and performing at ones best always trying to gain a boon from their dark god...unfortunately resulting in a population all too eager to throw one another under the bus, pettiness and jealousy are commonplace, sneakiness and violence go hand in hand and are barely if at all punished. The children of Shadus patrol the skies seeking those who advocate against their father and smiting them from existence. It is a dystopian megapolis world for sure, but it is for the most part safe, the twin suns do not scorch the land here, the soul winds do not ravage the landscape and sweep the living into death, the many dangerous beasts cannot breech the walls, and those who can are destroyed by the Great Gatekeeper. Here you trade freedom for Safety...And get very little of either.

The Dyzant- Living within the Eternal forest are the Dyzant people. An old faction which sprung up nine thousand years ago clinging to the massive woods for safety and nourishment. They find food there, they hide from predators and hunt their prey, and in times of great danger they call upon Euphon their guardian who controls the forest as if it were his own body. The Dyzant were a very powerful faction long ago but 300 years ago they fell under assault from two of Shadus’s son, their once great population of 1.3 billion has dropped down to a paltry 26 million, every year for one week they mourn the dead in what is called the Week of Red rivers.

Volghan- The Rebel faction who has captured the prince, they hide within Mount Nowhere. Nine hundred million call the mountain fortress home and they use the winding tunnels and the many stone based elemental creatures to repel all who attack their home. Within their mountain fortress they have build an extravagant palace where the lower levels allow them to farm fungus and keep the massive bull sized Dreg beetles as livestock. Because of this they will often deal with other factions, trading food for additional people, Resources that cannot be found within the mountain, and information.

Thank you. I wanted to make a world of murderous play doh that people could mold a whole faction and species too.

animegirl20 animegirl20 The Hermit The Hermit Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Abyss Abyss

Here is some of the mythos of the endrealm. I will be adding more lore periodically but I am going to shift gears into the character sheets now as the current history, realm details, and factional information should be sufficient for character design. If you have a question that isn’t covered please ask and I’ll happily provide a answer.

Hey I absolutely love the concept and world you created. I think its amazing. If you're still accepting people into the RP I would love to join

Hey I absolutely love the concept and world you created. I think its amazing. If you're still accepting people into the RP I would love to join
Yes indeed I am we need plenty of people to dethrone a dark god. (Or help him keep the throne.) cs page will be up within the next 2 hours.

We are now ready to begin character creation. Anyone who needs help can go ahead and ask and I’ll be glad to help out if I can.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer AwesomeK13 AwesomeK13 animegirl20 animegirl20 The Hermit The Hermit Abyss Abyss

Important Side note.

All three existing factions are open to any characters who want to be a part of them.

Nazkhul is loyal to Shadus

Dyzant is Opposed to Shadus as are the Volghan of Mount nowhere.

Important Side note.

All three existing factions are open to any characters who want to be a part of them.

Nazkhul is loyal to Shadus

Dyzant is Opposed to Shadus as are the Volghan of Mount nowhere.
Thank you for the note. Quick question. I might have missed it but are we supposed to post/fill out the Faction creation sheet? If so where should it be posted when finished?

Thank you for the note. Quick question. I might have missed it but are we supposed to post/fill out the Faction creation sheet? If so where should it be posted when finished?
Yes indeed you can submit it to me and We can hammer out any details that need mitigating together then upload it to the Lore page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back