• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Keethan sighed. This guy really terrible at this. "your worse at lying than you are at climbing. what were you doing climbing that place anyway?"

"Activate security protocols J.A.R.V.I.S. and shut the alarm off." The adolescent's voice pierced the blaring alarm as she stepped off of the elevator to find glass broken on the inside of the room and frowned to herself as she skipped her way over, dropping her bag on the floor as she passed to examine the damage. That will attract the attention of S.H.I.E.L.D. for sure.

"Miss Fury, you've returned. Welcome back."

"Thank you," said the adolescent. She should probably check in with the boss and let him know she was in New York. The Director had told her to contact when she was situated. Though she knew what her mission was, she had no idea there were Hydra soldiers within the city or that they had been terminated by a rogue vigilante. But if her father came here, she would need to use the cover story she'd been working on since she'd left home. Heading over to the closet to get a broom, she began sweeping out the glass to fall down into the streets below before setting the broom aside. "J.A.R.V.I.S. do you have any idea what crashed the glass?"

"No Miss Fury. I only sensed a large disturbance and activated the alarms."

"You can order a new window yes?"

"Yes. Mr. Stark programmed me to be able to order all necessary repairs as needed for the tower. Your room has been kept as it was miss if you would like to retire there. Would you care for something to eat? I can have something ordered."

"That would be nice," and she watched as J.A.R.V.I.S. pulled up some holographic menus and began cycling through them, allowing the adolescent to pick what she wanted and ordering it. When she'd had her orders fulfilled, J.A.R.V.I.S. told her to go through the depressurization chamber before heading to her room and she did as asked, trusting the AI's wisdom.

silvia looked at to two slightly confused she did not know why they were here and most likely they were looking for the person who just climbed the tower. " you do know they are looking for youo because they cought you on cam when you reached the roof. i am supried you got down before shield got here let alone sitting here freely

Keethan sighed. This guy really terrible at this. "your worse at lying than you are at climbing. what were you doing climbing that place anyway?"
silvia looked at to two slightly confused she did not know why they were here and most likely they were looking for the person who just climbed the tower. " you do know they are looking for youo because they cought you on cam when you reached the roof. i am supried you got down before shield got here let alone sitting here freely
“I have no idea what you two are talking about, I just came in here to sit and enjoy some nice uhhh....” he looks at the menu “German quizine”

Last edited:
Gabriel wasn’t paying much attention as Silvia and the stranger turned their attention to the man who’d been climbing the tower. In the back of his head he was aware of the crow perched above the entrance to the building. Gabriel wanted to be well aware of if or more likely when any shield agents appeared at the restaurant after this man, and in the event that that happened he wanted to know exactly when to start leaving. He wasn’t going to say anything but the man’s constant denial was beginning to irk him slightly. “Have you ever heard the expression that...” Gabriel began but he had to take a second to remember it and he made a show of it. “That denial is the tool of a guilty man, I’m pretty sure it went something like that” Gabriel said with a grin directed at the climber. Though he didn’t push any farther than that and went back to eating, apparently done with conversation for the moment.
Darklord95 Darklord95 SilverInu SilverInu N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

Gabriel wasn’t paying much attention as Silvia and the stranger turned their attention to the man who’d been climbing the tower. In the back of his head he was aware of the crow perched above the entrance to the building. Gabriel wanted to be well aware of if or more likely when any shield agents appeared at the restaurant after this man, and in the event that that happened he wanted to know exactly when to start leaving. He wasn’t going to say anything but the man’s constant denial was beginning to irk him slightly. “Have you ever heard the expression that...” Gabriel began but he had to take a second to remember it and he made a show of it. “That denial is the tool of a guilty man, I’m pretty sure it went something like that” Gabriel said with a grin directed at the climber. Though he didn’t push any farther than that and went back to eating, apparently done with conversation for the moment.
Darklord95 Darklord95 SilverInu SilverInu N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus
“I didn’t mean to break the window okay, it was just a test run.” He explained nervously.

The depressurization chamber was something she hadn't missed as she entered it and slipped the mask on, watching as J.A.R.V.I.S. sealed the chamber and began infiltrating it with pure oxygen as well as scanning the adolescent for any spyware or foreign bodies on her person. As she breathed in the pure oxygen, she ended up getting scanned as well, watching an image of her appear in front of her and checking her vital signs as well as scanning for any other abnormalities. It didn't take very long to do and when it was done, J.A.R.V.I.S. had noticed the strange canister and had it dislodged before releasing the adolescent from the chamber. Afterwards, she made her way towards her room and tapped on a number pad, typing in a series a numbers until the room was secured and the door locked before making her way towards her armchair and flopping down in it, removing her cloak and dropping her bag on the ground before pulling out her phone and dialing a number. "Checking in boss but I'm in," she said before hanging up and putting her phone down on the nightstand.

Silvia turned of the robot the moment she relized the Ai was scanning for any thing out of the ordinary so the bug looked like a peace of dust but the moment the scan was finished she turend it back on. giving a sigh or releaf she sent the other bug that was running around to diable the scanner so no bugs could be picked up and she would need to be at a computher to really get some work done on this but for now she finished eating and sat there sipping on her tea. "well this will be fun now that shield is in the area and nick fury will be here too.... makes me wonder what will happen"

Keethan had tuned out of the conversation, until the woman mentioned that Nick Fury was in the area. “I’m sorry, did you say Fury was in the area. As in Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D” And also the reason for their death . . . He thought to himself. “Oh yes . . . This will be fun indeed” he said as reached into his pockets. Thankfully he had his blades with him . . .

SilverInu SilverInu Yahhah Yahhah Darklord95 Darklord95

"yeah him and dont hink a blade will be able to do much harm to him he is the best of the best not to mention he had the imortal syurom in his body making him one hard a$$ to kill"

“Oh, who ever said anything about killing him” He told her in a cheerful voice. “Where’s the fun in that?”

She didn't have anything to report other than that she was finally in the big apple. The boss would call back if he wanted more information...or not. They were recovering and there weren't as many students her age in the second academy that had been rebuilt and relocated after the first one had been bombed by S.H.I.E.L.D. So, when she was done with her phone call, she ended up lying back without unpacking, eventually falling asleep.

siliva got up from her place once she was finished and placed the tip down before walking over to the register to pay for their meal. before standing out side the restront.

Gabriel hadn’t known that Silvia had known that much about Nick Fury, he also wasn’t sure why she seemed to be trying to talk the stranger out of killing him. Either the stranger died going after Fury or Fury died. It didn’t effect them much either way, but oh well. He went outside after finishing his food and snapped his fingers. A pen fell into his hand from the entrance to the building and he put it back in his pocket. “That was a delightful eatery. I’ll have to keep it in mind next time I’m in the area and hungry” Gabriel said.

A voice came over the intercom, saying some witnesses had spotted a golem climbing up the side of the building. Nick Fury frowned at the information, his frown deepening as he heard a misquote near his ear and began swatting at it, the bug being an annoyance.

silvia looked at Gabriel " you can say that again. how about another new place like some indoneasion food, but for now i want to sit back an watch what shield will do so i feel like ganging around here to see if they actually find those two" she said as she looked over her shoulder at the one acting nervous but snickered lightly.

Heading outside, Nick telling Jarvis to hold anyone hostage that came into the tower and headed outside. From a witness he got a description of the stranger and an idea of where they had disappeared to, Fury signaling his people to follow him and surround the restaurant in question to prevent any escape attempts leading the charge down the road.

Heading outside, Nick telling Jarvis to hold anyone hostage that came into the tower and headed outside. From a witness he got a description of the stranger and an idea of where they had disappeared to, Fury signaling his people to follow him and surround the restaurant in question to prevent any escape attempts leading the charge down the road.
“Oh frick.” He said seeing SHIELD show up.

Shield ended up surrounding the restaurant, some guards telling patrons and bystanders to stand back and let them work as they encircled the building, a few watching the windows in search of the criminal.

Silvia stood outside snickering knew this had been coming she tried to warn them but no one seemed to pay attention so she stayed close to her companion side making them seem like a couple even though she had a jack grin on her face that showed she was up to something but no one could prove it

A few of the shield agents made their way inside to search the restaurant for the person with the golem while others would question those customers that came outside, everyone looking for the golem that shouldn't be difficult to spot even in a crowd of people, given it was just an inanimate object brought to life through a strange mixture of science and magic. Despite these inanimate objects existing in Jewish folklore, none were entirely sure how they were brought to life, only that they were inanimate objects of inanimate matter. One agent spotted one of the customers who appeared nervous and demanded they stop moving, attracting Fury who was outside questioning one of the waitresses who pointed the stranger out.

"We've got some questions for you," said Fury as he approached.

Darklord95 Darklord95

A gray parrot sat on a perch, wearing a shock collar that was slightly hidden beneath its feathers. A chain was tied to a foot, keeping the bird in place and not able to fly very far. It let out a squawk within the room it was sitting in before beginning to preen its feathers, a small bowl of water and another bowl of fruit, vegetables and nuts with a few bean sprout seeds sitting on the desk which it could fly to if it were hungry or thirsty though the ringing of a phone attracted its attention and caused it to raise its head. Spreading its wings it flew towards the desk and alighted upon it before dipping its beak into the water bowl as the phone rang a few times before going silent, the bird turning its head towards the phone and hopped over to the phone, seeing a missed call. Ruffling its feathers, it turned and hopped back towards the desk where it picked up a walnut and cracked the shell open with its beak before eating the tasty morsel inside, dropping the shell into the food bowl and then picking through the food provided.

Silvia looked at fury who was just only feet away from then a gient grin still plastered on her face as she tured to walk away only after flicking something in his direction. it looked harmless but in a few minutes it was going to cound give him a wonderful shock. once she was a safe distance away she slipped in to an ally way and headed up to a roof top to watch the show and for a quick escape.

The moment the shield agents began to appear Gabriel moved behind a small group of people and snapped his fingers. The group made a few small exclamations as they felt feathers touching their backs and Gabriel flew away as a crow, not stopping to check whether or not Silvia had gotten out. Though he did spot her afterward he simply perched on a building and went to preening. Even from the distance he could see the look on the young woman's face that he'd learned meant she was probably up to something. He'd just watch, wait and see what it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back