New at roleplaying ^W^

Katsuya

Magical artist
Hello!

My pen name is Katsuya. It's nice to meet you! I'm rather new at roleplaying, but I've always wanted to try roleplaying since my high school freshmen years. I'm 23 years old and is a junior/senior art student in my university right now. I don't know my style of roleplaying is yet, but I would love to experience different scenarios like romance, fantasy, family bonding, etc. I still don't know most of the terms I keep seeing like the simple, casual, dice, but I'm pretty sure I'll learn along the way. ^W^

Anyways, I wonder if there's anybody who doesn't mind a newbie being a roleplaying partner in this place. I'm rather a curious silly bundle of energy (or well that's what friends in my university tells me), so if I start asking random questions, it's just my brain being silly again. =3

Hi I would love to guide a newbie. I will light your match and I hope it will shine brightly across this wonderland. If you want me to help you it's as simple as pming me.

[QUOTE="Little gasmask]

Hi I would love to guide a newbie. I will light your match and I hope it will shine brightly across this wonderland. If you want me to help you it's as simple as pming me.

[/QUOTE]
That is most poetic greeting I ever had...in every website I've been too. Thank you for being my white rabbit through this Wonderland! ^W^

sure Thanks you. shalt we starteth a new life on a one on one roleplay

(Shall we start a new life on a one on one rp)

Sure! You're gonna have to PM me though. The 10 post/24 hours rule doesn't let me start a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread