• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New and looking for a rp partner or two.

Itstwoam

Hello! I'm Lav, and while I'm pretty new to the site I'm not to roleplaying. I hope this isn't too messy or anything and I add enough info!

I don't have much happening at the moment but hope to have a job in the future so my activity may change, though I'm not sure if I'll get it! I'm not one to pressure on when you respond, just don't leave me hanging. I'd appreciate 18+, someone younger would make me uncomfortable personally. Semi-lit to literate (one big paragraph at the minimum to two to three good ones at most). I know sometimes writing can be hard or inspiration just doesn't hit that day, happens to me too. It doesn't have to be constant, but a majority of the time would be great!
I prefer roleplaying mxm but might take a mxf roleplay. I don't do fandom/canon characters and stick to strictly ocs.

I'm a very flexible person when it comes to genres but I really love supernatural and fantasy as most of my characters have some aspect of these two. I don't mind changing something about any character of mine if it's minor and or important to the plot (such as changing or adding their species, where they live, etc.). I'd love it if we worked on a plot together or if you have some, great! I don't mind brainstorming either. Don' be afraid to message me ooc either! Also applies when we roleplay, but don't feel pressured to. If you want to ask me anything or are interested just PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back