• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New and Looking for a Partner!

paracyte

Life is but a Dream
Hey everyone! My name is Tom, I'm 27 and have been roleplaying for over 10 years. I'm super excited to get into this website and delve deep into some great interactions and plots with amazing people. I'm most interested in roleplaying in the 12-14 century period with Viking centric musings, knight musings, with a supernatural fling to it. Think of the Witcher, or Hellblade. Or, I can roleplay in the futuristic setting like in Cyberpunk! I'm more than happy to rp in darker themes, and detective type plots. I would like to delve more into longer multiparagraph/novella type content. Shoot me a message privately or tag on this thread if you'd like to chat more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back